Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetika314 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaitAMoment

It’s basic things yes but if only one person is doing it in the marriage then it becomes housewife things. She does it all for him. Even monitor his sleep schedule, make sure he eats well, drink well. supports him/supports his dreams. I remember once he talked about her as if she was just an housewife and Sara had to defend her and correct him. But here his fans (most of them are girls) are calling her all sort of names. It’s sad. Maybe they should ask the real questions “why he is cheering in the background?” 

I don't like his that statement and feel that were sexist 

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It’s basic things yes but if only one person is doing it in the marriage then it becomes housewife things. She does it all for him. Even monitor his sleep schedule, make sure he eats well, drink well. supports him/supports his dreams. Who monitors her sleep? Make sure she eats and drink on time?  I remember once he talked about her as if she was just an housewife and Sara had to defend her and correct him. But here his fans (most of them are girls) are calling her all sort of names. It’s sad. Maybe they should ask the real questions “why he is cheering in the background?” 

And unless you are in  their house every time they are together you cannot know that this is a daily occurence or just something that ghappened once or twice.

What are you, Deepika's confidante?

Some Gossip Mafia  memmber?

How do you know these details^^ happen DAILY exactly as you described?

Oh please.

Way to try turn the topic from what Deepika's doing-  all this cheapo fawning over Rk and his fam-  to bashing RS.

MoonOrchid thumbnail

You make very little sense. I created that account months ago but before I was lurking around for years. Why are you coming at me instead of asking why his fans use such ridiculous language in the first place? I don’t need to create another account they do it themselves. 

I say it’s time for Ranveer to step up and ask her to stop. What can a man ask his wife? I am sure she would have stopped but since he is in the bg “yaaahhh babbyyyy” then maybe he likes it. His fans shouldn’t worry. 

His fans? Rlly? one comment  from ONE person and you drag all  fans, calling them 'gross' . Right.  Bad language to bad language. OK. And I am not commenting on hwer  because she at least uses her own ID to post her view.

You claimed - after ONE comment from someone that is NOT just RS fan, but was mainly a Shahid fan until change of name few months back-  that all RS fans have  bad language- and I fail to see any other RS fan that was using bad language.

So you are generalising based on one comment iof someone that is a Shahid Kapor fan first, then RS.

(And if you have been lurking  for long in forum you'd know 'SASSA 55' IS 'MRS RANVEER SINGH'.. and that she loves Shahid as much as she loves RS).

* I didn;t comment on sassa's comment because I know she loves Shahid as much as RS.. so I do not consider her a RS fan  ONLY... Again, way to generalise.

^ and RS ' to step up'? For real? What are you... a momager type? Tell Deepika to stop using RK and these tactics first.. then worry about RS.And again, way to go after RS when the person doing all this is Deepikawhat you want him to lock her up and tie her  by his apron? It's their life they'll do what the  heck they want, whether we like it or nort. Go ask DP first why she does the stuff she does.

Edited by MoonOrchid - 4 years ago
MoonOrchid thumbnail

I am not his confidante or hers but I am only going by What himself described countless time. “Cook rice” “call me to ask what time I get home” she even face-timed him during one of his Kapil interview it’s on video. I am not inventing anything he said it himself. His fans started bashing her, they have to know he is not the only one bringing in the relationship. Just because she doesn’t go around bragging about being the best wife ever doesn’t mean she is not one. 

Not trying to turn the bashing around but I want everyone to be fair. If he is the video allowing this then he should be bashed no? All I see is a couple “fawning” over RK. 

LOL<>@@described countless times?@@ you must be better informed than fans..he dewscribed that maybe once or twice.. countless lmao..

And.,.., his fans@@where?@@  From one person to his fams..okay...you tired yet of using   so many accouunts to bash RS?#😆

MoonOrchid thumbnail

What brings shahid in the mix? Even if you are a fan of 10 people, you are still a part of each fanbase. What should we call her shaveeran? No she is a Ranveer fan when she supports him and a shahid fan when she supports him. 

And one comment from one person does not give you the right to generalise AL:L fans.

Simple. 

Go for her if you need, stop calling  a fanbase names.

Simple.

MoonOrchid thumbnail

I am not that informed about his life but you have to know anytime he mentions DP then her FC posts it. That’s how I know. I remember even his fans complaining about him talking about that only. “Please go back to your movies”. But even if it’s once or twice, he still described it and therefore giving us a sneak peek of their lives and that’s how I know. 

Like I say it doesn’t matter the way they handle their marriage but if his fans are going to cry about how he deserves better all the time then they need to know. Especially since he is in the mix. Time to wake up. 

So if a fanbase post   the same interview given to (or  copied by)  20 sites it means he said it  20 times?

And if Rs said 20 times something...  does it mean it happened in 20/100 days? or every day@?

If you say  'X's mommy washes X hair and she is great at it'...do we assume 'mommy' does this for 'X'  every time? Or maybe that it happened once or twice or whatever?

Maybe he wanted to support her and show how great she is as a wife ..ever think on that?

Again, way to take a positive and turn it into a negative.

Edit: I like how you try change the tune and the scope: the thing is, one 'RS fan' 'bashed' DP and you accused all RS fans of being  ''gross'. So you are not better- went  bashing a fandom for one fan comment.

Maybe get back to topic??- which is Deepika fawning over RK and posting herself dancing on  some song of theirs. I'm out.

Edited by MoonOrchid - 4 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mids bashing fangroups just because one fan said something. Also dragging the fave of the fangroup to instigate fanwars. Quote that person and reprimand her or report her comment only without abusing entire fangroups or their fave to instigate fanwars. 

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Her desperation for him baffles me.And honestly its sick.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Truer words have not been spoken. 

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Yeh sab Kake ki saazish hai... 

DP ji to Itni sanskaari aur patibrata hain...Woh aisa nahin kar sakti...

Unke patnibrata pati background mein cheer kar rahe the unko...Ram milaye Jodi...  Ek kaana dusra kori...

Where,

kaana = despo and kori = tharki (please don't ask who is who) 

Jodi salamat rahe inki... Mein waari jawaan... 

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Mids bashing fangroups just because one fan said something. Also dragging the fave of the fangroup to instigate fanwars. Quote that person and reprimand her or report her comment only without abusing entire fangroups or their fave to instigate fanwars. 

True we shouldn't blame whole fangroup because of one person. So i believe when a mid abuses certain people, they should stop putting blame on all rk fans too. Right?  Because, honestly i keep reading the bashing for whole fandom just bcoz of one mid.  we shouldn't have double standards !😈