Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PranPriye thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: amritat

Thanks...๐Ÿค—

ParNav would have been great, but the actor playing Arnav is ๐Ÿ˜”. Had it been someone like Shravan Reddy, who played a similar role in the Star Plus' show Manmarziya, I would have rooted for them wholeheartedly. 

However, characterwise, I agree that Arnav is fantastic. He has beautifully metamorphosed from an immature boy to a sorted gentleman. I like that...

Coming to Veer, I anyway didnt like Rohan Gondolkar's below average performance. But at least, the character had my full sympathies bcoz he was a goid guy.

Not anymore. Right now, the CVs are making sure that whoever are still not smitten by MisHaan (like me) will find some reason to prefer MisHaan over MisVeer. Coz, currently, Veer is turning out to be a full-on jerk. I am tempted to use better adjectives for him, but then this is India Forums. So...ok.๐Ÿคฌ 

I was hoping for the longest time that Veer's character would not get butchered and end with Misti revealing her true feelings to him. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I stopped watching the episodes after Veer's Mom drama but come on the forum on and off. I hardly trust what I read here since in the past I have seen Veer's mistakes been blown up. If fair viewers like you are saying that, then I believe it. 

Veer has become a typical ITV psycho, it seems. Nothing justifies Misti - Ruhaan for me (they didn't know Veer was this when they fell in love) but I am satisfied that the CVs are treating this in a better way than S1. Predictable but it is still easier to watch a bad guy get dumped for no reason than a real (no sarcasm) gem.

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think Pari will prove to be a far better person than her mom. Pari and mishty have a genuine sister bond..I never felt that bond with nandu and Mauli...yes Mauli was a genuine friend to nandu ,..but nandu always chose a man above Mauli..first rajdeep and then  Kunnu...And finally nandu Went all out and. Destroyed Mauli by taking away her husband,..so in my eyes nandu was no friend to Mauli. But the love. Between pari and mishty has always been real and  true, so I think both sisters will try to put each otherโ€™s happiness first. I can see pari turning around and telling veer off and supporting mishaan...and mishty May go through some inner conflict about whether to give pari her love...but this will all sort itself out..and we will see a grand mishaan wedding ...and I think pari and arnav are going to get together..arnavs character has been built up nicely ..and heโ€™s a great guy ..

Hope this happens โœŒโœŒ Yes their bond is stronger than Mauli nandini.. 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Am not sure if the writers would give us this decent and beautiful story but wish to see it happens โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

(Double post)

Edited by SathyaT - 4 years ago
SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think Pari will prove to be a far better person than her mom. Pari and mishty have a genuine sister bond..I never felt that bond with nandu and Mauli...yes Mauli was a genuine friend to nandu ,..but nandu always chose a man above Mauli..first rajdeep and then  Kunnu...And finally nandu Went all out and. Destroyed Mauli by taking away her husband,..so in my eyes nandu was no friend to Mauli. But the love. Between pari and mishty has always been real and  true, so I think both sisters will try to put each otherโ€™s happiness first. I can see pari turning around and telling veer off and supporting mishaan...and mishty May go through some inner conflict about whether to give pari her love...but this will all sort itself out..and we will see a grand mishaan wedding ...and I think pari and arnav are going to get together..arnavs character has been built up nicely ..and heโ€™s a great guy ..

Am not sure if the writers would give us this decent and beautiful story but wish to see it happens โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PranPriye

I was hoping for the longest time that Veer's character would not get butchered and end with Misti revealing her true feelings to him. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I stopped watching the episodes after Veer's Mom drama but come on the forum on and off. I hardly trust what I read here since in the past I have seen Veer's mistakes been blown up. If fair viewers like you are saying that, then I believe it. 

Veer has become a typical ITV psycho, it seems. Nothing justifies Misti - Ruhaan for me (they didn't know Veer was this when they fell in love) but I am satisfied that the CVs are treating this in a better way than S1. Predictable but it is still easier to watch a bad guy get dumped for no reason than a real (no sarcasm) gem.

@bold - Very true.  Off late, for Veer, Pari and Radhika as well.

To be fair, in last episode, I was agreeing with Veer n his friends/dad/mom to some extent.

Veer is still in love, and so does not want to think of any other girl at the moment. But his mom being a mom wants him to move on with his life (which is absolutely fair).

Veer's dad's words may appear to be harsh for Mishti (and her supporters) but seeing it from Veer's POV, he isnt exactly wrong. Veer is spending his time depressed, not focussing on his life n career and taking out his anger in the wrong places.  As a father, he tells his son - "You loved her...she dumped you. It is her loss. Deal with the truth and move on. Dont waste your life on this girl. You will get someone better who will love you unconditionally." 

Any father/mother/friend or well-wisher will say the same to a person who has just gone through a heartbreak. 

If we expect Veer's dad to behave like a feminist and tell his son - "Mishti is a nice girl...it is her choice. She has every right to dump you...", then we are being delusional. Very few people have that kind of maturity.

So while Veer's dad's words sound harsh for Mishti...I completely understand where he is coming from. Perhaps it is the actor playing the role or his villain-like face that made his words sound harsher than they were ought to be. 

However, what really pissed me off big time was the ending and the precap. In the end, the dad takes a cricket bat, breaks a tubelight n tells his son- If someone has hurt you, dont let it go so easily. ๐Ÿ˜• This is followed by the precap where Veer is hitting Ruhaan on his head with a rod. 

Now, this kind of violence and promotion of violence for being rejected is absolutely WRONG. Veer's grumbling n sulking are understandable (to me, atleast) but resorting to violence is never right. If the precap is a dream-sequence, then I will be happy. But if Veer really hits Ruhaan or tries to hurt Mishti physically, then my sympathies for him would be gone.

Edited by amritat - 4 years ago
PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

@bold - Very true.  Off late, for Veer, Pari and Radhika as well.

To be fair, in last episode, I was agreeing with Veer n his friends/dad/mom to some extent.

Veer is still in love, and so does not want to think of any other girl at the moment. But his mom being a mom wants him to move on with his life (which is absolutely fair).

Veer's dad's words may appear to be harsh for Mishti (and her supporters) but seeing it from Veer's POV, he isnt exactly wrong. Veer is spending his time depressed, not focussing on his life n career and taking out his anger in the wrong places.  As a father, he tells his son - "You loved her...she dumped you. It is her loss. Deal with the truth and move on. Dont waste your life on this girl. You will get someone better who will love you unconditionally." 

Any father/mother/friend or well-wisher will say the same to a person who has just gone through a heartbreak. 

Totally agree. This is the way families support realistically. 

If we expect Veer's dad to behave like a feminist and tell his son - "Mishti is a nice girl...it is her choice. She has every right to dump you...", then we are being delusional. Very few people have that kind of maturity.

He would be a feminazi then, IMO. No person has a right to dump another because of their gender. Misti breaking up with Veer is the preferable option (compared to her marrying Veer when she does not love him). 

So while Veer's dad's words sound harsh for Mishti...I completely understand where he is coming from. Perhaps it is the actor playing the role or his villain-like face that made his words sound harsher than they were ought to be. 

However, what really pissed me off big time was the ending and the precap. In the end, the dad takes a cricket bat, breaks a tubelight n tells his son- If someone has hurt you, dont let it go so easily. ๐Ÿ˜• This is followed by the precap where Veer is hitting Ruhaan on his head with a rod. 

Thanks for the detailed view. Glad I stopped watching this some time ago. Still haunting the forum though ๐Ÿ˜ I read about Veer stalking Misti here. Social media stalking is bad enough but real life one? Lost sympathy for the character right there (As I am sure CVs wanted too). So, Veer hitting Ruhaan is precap? So much for the lectures some have given on watching the episodes and not judging on precaps. 

Now, this kind of violence and promotion of violence for being rejected is absolutely WRONG. Veer's grumbling n sulking are understandable (to me, atleast) but resorting to violence is never right. If the precap is a dream-sequence, then I will be happy. But if Veer really hits Ruhaan or tries to hurt Mishti physically, then my sympathies for him would be gone.

๐Ÿ‘

PranPriye thumbnail

Multiple Post. 

Edited by PranPriye - 4 years ago
PranPriye thumbnail

Multiple Post. 

Edited by PranPriye - 4 years ago
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Pranpriya - I think you added multiple duplicate posts, which I am having issues in quoting.

A few points:

Veer's father would not be a "feminazi" for accepting Mishti's rejection positively. He would be rather large-hearted, kind and wise instead, and it has nothing to do with gender as such.

What I wanted to convey is slightly different. Every person - man or woman - has the right to choose his or her ideal partner. (My peeve with MisHaan is for the way things unfolded between them while Mishti was still engaged). Anyway, coming back to the point, very few have the maturity to deal with rejection with grace, particularly when the rejection comes from a girl to a boy. All the more, when this rejection comes just a month before the marriage. Most resort to "grapes are sour" or depression/anger. In light of that, Veer's dad's reaction is quite realistic and natural, if not entirely righteous. It would be delusional on our part to expect him to side with Mishti here and understand her dilemma, instead of his own son's.

But not siding with Mishti, and resorting to violence against her or Ruhaan are 2 different things. Let's see what Monday's episode shows us, only then we can judge Veer properly.

Coming to stalking, I am in two minds. Stalking physically is a crime. Veer currently looks like a jilted lover freshly out of a break-up, who is brimming with curiousity - What is she doing? Who is she with? Is she already seeing someone else? I am confused how to judge Veer in this, and thus neither supporting him nor bashing him.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes real test for pari. But    I feel bad for pari because first time she fell in love and she has to sacrifice her love for sake of mishty    . Mishty ke  khushi ke liye to sub khuch hona, hi chahiye . After all only mishty happiness is important in serial