Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

I don’t think either sister can sacrifice anything per se. Sacrifice is only for properties, not humans, so even if someone decides to push back on their feelings then I wouldn’t term it as sacrifice really. Prioritizing sister’s feelings over their own can be done though, and potentially by either sister. Lets see what turn this takes. 

Agreed totally. 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

I agree. I really would like to see sissy come out of her trance and find her feet and realize what is going on around her. 

She made ( hasn't yet, but you know where this is heading...... ) a mess of things for Mishti, Ruhaan out of no fault of theirs, just based on her baseless assumptions and flaky thoughts. Now she needs to fix things. Otherwise, both Mishti, Ruhaan will be dragged in dirt😡. Ruhaan for leading bechari on and breaking her heart😡 and Mishti for denying sissy's happiness by Radhika, Arnav and very possibly Ansh. 

This will give credibility for this character rather than a forever " crying, gentle, innocent bystander" who got trampled by Mishti, Ruhaan. Nothing can be far from reality than this image they are trying to project. If she doesn't correct her course and come of age, then, what is the difference between her and a certain, crying, self-pitying, innocent👎🏼character who suffered so much,  of season # 1, who needed to be rewarded because of her lifetime of miseries, no matter what happens to other people around her? I hope there is a reason for this character's existence rather than being that weak wall paper. Who knows, may be, I will be able to appreciate her then?🤔As of now, she irritates the heck out of me💔

Hahaha.. hello 😆Yes its her real test and I hope she grows up. But can u plz stop calling her 'sissy' she has a name - Pari and name calling characters isn't allowed here na. I get ur irritation though. I find Mishti irritating and I'm sure many do but no one has given her any name. I too hope she isn't like her mom. Lets see what the makers hv planned. 

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Girl I love ur posts 🤗 EXACTLY. Yes. Falling in love is not the problem, it's about how u behave. So far it's fine but now will be her real test. I think Parnav are in the pipeline and I'm excited. How Pari and Arnav rise above this problem. Lately Arnav has grown on me. His love is the purest -he loves pari for her soul. No doubt. Better than Ruhaan's for me. He also handled his love very gracefully. Look at the difference between him and Veer. Veer has turned out to be real shitty. What even was that? Hitting Ruhaan with a rod.. I can't stop 🤣 I hv missed a lot of epis and really want focus on pari now. I can't tolerate anyone else in this show.

Thanks...🤗

ParNav would have been great, but the actor playing Arnav is 😔. Had it been someone like Shravan Reddy, who played a similar role in the Star Plus' show Manmarziya, I would have rooted for them wholeheartedly. 

However, characterwise, I agree that Arnav is fantastic. He has beautifully metamorphosed from an immature boy to a sorted gentleman. I like that...

Coming to Veer, I anyway didnt like Rohan Gondolkar's below average performance. But at least, the character had my full sympathies bcoz he was a goid guy.

Not anymore. Right now, the CVs are making sure that whoever are still not smitten by MisHaan (like me) will find some reason to prefer MisHaan over MisVeer. Coz, currently, Veer is turning out to be a full-on jerk. I am tempted to use better adjectives for him, but then this is India Forums. So...ok.🤬 

Edited by amritat - 4 years ago
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Hahaha.. hello 😆Yes its her real test and I hope she grows up. But can u plz stop calling her 'sissy' she has a name - Pari and name calling characters isn't allowed here na. I get ur irritation though. I find Mishti irritating and I'm sure many do but no one has given her any name. I too hope she isn't like her mom. Lets see what the makers hv planned. 

I am sorry to grate on your nerves, my friend😔. No name calling, sissy for sister😳, but yes a rather hostile expression. I won't do it on your posts again. I will change the previous post. 

Yes, the writers have been so far logical, realistic and linear with the exception of this character. If this character were the age of Taani ( I don't know how old she is, but assuming 15-16 ), I wouldn't have complained as much. I hope she is given a chance for course correction. Have a good day !😃

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

I am sorry to grate on your nerves, my friend😔. No name calling, sissy for sister😳, but yes a rather hostile expression. I won't do it on your posts again. I will change the previous post. 

Yes, the writers have been so far logical, realistic and linear with the exception of this character. If this character were the age of Taani ( I don't know how old she is, but assuming 15-16 ), I wouldn't have complained as much. I hope she is given a chance for course correction. Have a good day !😃

Thanks for understanding ♥ 🤗 oh.. I didnt know that u use it for sister.. then OK 😊 

Yes they hv turned her into a teen in the later half of the show.. Let's see what they do with the character now.. 

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: amritat

Thanks...🤗

ParNav would have been great, but the actor playing Arnav is 😔. Had it been someone like Shravan Reddy, who played a similar role in the Star Plus' show Manmarziya, I would have rooted for them wholeheartedly. 

However, characterwise, I agree that Arnav is fantastic. He has beautifully metamorphosed from an immature boy to a sorted gentleman. I like that...

Coming to Veer, I anyway didnt like Rohan Gondolkar's below average performance. But at least, the character had my full sympathies bcoz he was a goid guy.

Not anymore. Right now, the CVs are making sure that whoever are still not smitten by MisHaan (like me) will find some reason to prefer MisHaan over MisVeer. Coz, currently, Veer is turning out to be a full-on jerk. I am tempted to use better adjectives for him, but then this is India Forums. So...ok.🤬 

You've watched SP's Manmarziyaan too? It started very well, I've watched it and loved Sam and Neil's friendship in that show. Somehow it didn't click with audience. 

Agree with you on everything about Veer. He and his family are turning completely unbearabe, especially his father's behaviour yesterday was the worst 

Bold@ btw It's Gandotra😆

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

You've watched SP's Manmarziyaan too? It started very well, I've watched it and loved Sam and Neil's friendship in that show. Somehow it didn't click with audience. 

Agree with you on everything about Veer. He and his family are turning completely unbearabe, especially his father's behaviour yesterday was the worst 

Bold@ btw It's Gandotra😆

I am a TV serial addict. There's rarely a good Hindi show in the last 20 years whose at least 1 episode I havent watched. 😆

Thanks. I keep calling him Gondola, Gandolkar, and what not...🤣

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: amritat

I am a TV serial addict. There's rarely a good Hindi show in the last 20 years whose at least 1 episode I havent watched. 😆

Thanks. I keep calling him Gondola, Gandolkar, and what not...🤣

Ive watched too many shows  to my credit too...   Gondola🤣. 

Going by your Dulquer Dp, you're Malayali, I guess ? South indians being not familiar with other North surnames isn't weird. So it's fine 😆

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

Ive watched too many shows  to my credit too...   Gondola🤣. 

Going by your Dulquer Dp, you're Malayali, I guess ? South indians being not familiar with other North surnames isn't weird. So it's fine 😆

Actually, I am a Bengali...n a huge fan of quality religional films. Thus the DP of Dulquer. 😛

I am acquainted to many North surnames...but hearing Gandotra for the first time honestly. Thus the confusion.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think Pari will prove to be a far better person than her mom. Pari and mishty have a genuine sister bond..I never felt that bond with nandu and Mauli...yes Mauli was a genuine friend to nandu ,..but nandu always chose a man above Mauli..first rajdeep and then  Kunnu...And finally nandu Went all out and. Destroyed Mauli by taking away her husband,..so in my eyes nandu was no friend to Mauli. But the love. Between pari and mishty has always been real and  true, so I think both sisters will try to put each other’s happiness first. I can see pari turning around and telling veer off and supporting mishaan...and mishty May go through some inner conflict about whether to give pari her love...but this will all sort itself out..and we will see a grand mishaan wedding ...and I think pari and arnav are going to get together..arnavs character has been built up nicely ..and he’s a great guy ..