Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally the relevation track is here! Was waiting for this one. I haven't watched the episodes for a long time now, just followed the story because of the way they have butchered my favorite character Pari 😭 The other day she said to Ruhaan that he made her the best version of herself, she is now living life fully blah blah.. My dear girl, you were living life to the fullest earlier too. Ruhaan just told u once damned sentence - Be yourself. This because he was a neutral stranger. Any psychotherapist wud have said the same. Why did u hv to fall in love with him and lose ur real self over all that!? Why!? 

Now this will be Pari's real test. How she deals with the fact that Mishti Ruhaan are in love. This I will want to watch. Pari once said to Arnav she plays only fair games, even if she loses. Technically, falling for Ruhaan is not her fault as she loved him when Mishti and he detested each other - loved him first and had no idea. Her only fault is thinking Ruhaan loves her too. How she rises above all this will be her real test. I want to believe I know her - and hv certain expectations. Let's see if she lives upto them and if I really do know her. Pari, rise above. Fly so damned high u lose sight of the  lowly people on the ground. Kar har maidan fateh my girl. I love u. For me u will always be the kickass girl u were, Buddy's princess 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

hmm..waiting that moment too..now both the girls know the truth...one of them will sacrifice...i have a feeling that girl will be mishti..she loves pari a lot..she will say to pari that she doesn't love ruhaan..they are just friends... prove me wrong writers...🐷

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

hmm..waiting that moment too..now both the girls know the truth...one of them will sacrifice...i have a feeling that girl will be mishti..she loves pari a lot..she will say to pari that she doesn't love ruhaan..they are just friends... prove me wrong writers...🐷

well Ruhaan told mishty that he would rather die than let anyone come between them...so I don’t think this triangle will materialise...mishty will come to know about Paris feelings the same time veer will tell pari about mishaan... so everything will be out in the open...

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Even I am waiting for the same.

Falling in love is never a problem...how one acts on it, makes all the difference. I hope Pari proves herself to be better than her parents in this case.

Sometimes, it so happens that we like someone, and become hyper sensitive to that person's slightest gestures of affection or friendship. Same thing happened with Pari. Ruhaan was kind to her, and made her feel special in some cases (photoshoot, fighting with eveteasers, etc). Of course, Ruhaan did all that only as a friend. But she mistook it for something else, not realizing that Ruhaan was doing much of it bcoz of his feelings for Mishti.

Now that the truth is out, it would be interesting to see how Pari reacts. She will surely be shocked initially, and heartbroken too. She might even blame Ruhaan in her mind for leading her on in the first few days. But what matters is, what she will do in the end. 

Will she realize her own immaturity in making assumptions about Ruhaan, take the higher road, and walk away from MisHaan's life? Or will she become another cheap TV serial vamp n plot against them? 😆 

I hope she does the former n teaches "ex-gem" Veer how to deal with rejection gracefully. (I was sympathizing with that guy for the longest time, but currently, he n his parents are advocating violence against a woman! That evil thing called "male ego" has finally set in! 🤬)

Edited by amritat - 4 years ago
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Falling in love is never a problem...how one acts on it, makes all the difference. I hope Pari proves herself to be better than her parents in this case.

Sometimes, it so happens that we like someone, and become hyper sensitive to that person's slightest gestures of affection or friendship. Same thing happened with Pari. Ruhaan was kind to her, and made her feel special in some cases (photoshoot, fighting with eveteasers, etc). Of course, Ruhaan did all that only as a friend. But she mistook it for something else, not realizing that Ruhaan was doing much of it bcoz of his feelings for Mishti.

Now that the truth is out, it would be interesting to see how Pari reacts. She will surely be shocked initially, and heartbroken too. She might even blame Ruhaan in her mind for leading her on in the first few days. But what matters is, what she will do in the end. 

Will she realize her own immaturity in making assumptions about Ruhaan, take the higher road, and walk away from MisHaan's life? Or will she become another cheap TV serial vamp n plot against them? 😆 

I hope she does the former n teaches "ex-gem" Veer how to deal with rejection gracefully. (I was sympathizing with that guy for the longest time, but currently, he n his parents are advocating violence against a woman! That evil thing called "male ego" has finally set in! 🤬)

Girl I love ur posts 🤗 EXACTLY. Yes. Falling in love is not the problem, it's about how u behave. So far it's fine but now will be her real test. I think Parnav are in the pipeline and I'm excited. How Pari and Arnav rise above this problem. Lately Arnav has grown on me. His love is the purest -he loves pari for her soul. No doubt. Better than Ruhaan's for me. He also handled his love very gracefully. Look at the difference between him and Veer. Veer has turned out to be real shitty. What even was that? Hitting Ruhaan with a rod.. I can't stop 🤣 I hv missed a lot of epis and really want focus on pari now. I can't tolerate anyone else in this show.

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Pari can't sacrifice anything except letting go off her feelings. I don't want any sacrifice drama though. Like come on. No. Not from mishti. 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

well Ruhaan told mishty that he would rather die than let anyone come between them...so I don’t think this triangle will materialise...mishty will come to know about Paris feelings the same time veer will tell pari about mishaan... so everything will be out in the open...

Hope so.. Need maturity from both girls. 

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Absolutely spot on!

And yes, I don’t think anyone except Mishaan fans call him a gem anymore 😅

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Pari can't sacrifice anything except letting go off her feelings. I don't want any sacrifice drama though. Like come on. No. Not from mishti. 

I don’t think either sister can sacrifice anything per se. Sacrifice is only for properties, not humans, so even if someone decides to push back on their feelings then I wouldn’t term it as sacrifice really. Prioritizing sister’s feelings over their own can be done though, and potentially by either sister. Lets see what turn this takes. 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I agree. I really would like to see sister come out of her trance and find her feet and realize what is going on around her. 

She made ( hasn't yet, but you know where this is heading...... ) a mess of things for Mishti, Ruhaan out of no fault of theirs, just based on her baseless assumptions and flaky thoughts. Now she needs to fix things. Otherwise, both Mishti, Ruhaan will be dragged in dirt😡. Ruhaan for leading bechari on and breaking her heart😡 and Mishti for denying sister's happiness by Radhika, Arnav and very possibly Ansh. 

This will give credibility for this character rather than a forever " crying, gentle, innocent bystander" who got trampled by Mishti, Ruhaan. Nothing can be far from reality than this image they are trying to project. If she doesn't correct her course and come of age, then, what is the difference between her and a certain, crying, self-pitying, innocent👎🏼character who suffered so much,  of season # 1, who needed to be rewarded because of her lifetime of miseries, no matter what happens to other people around her? I hope there is a reason for this character's existence rather than being that weak wall paper. Who knows, may be, I will be able to appreciate her then?🤔As of now, she irritates the heck out of me💔

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago