Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Haha.. That episode was curated to bajao Ranveer by the duo Ran-Bir but instead Ranveer baja gaya dono ki saath mein 😁

He took badla of each and every word ever spoken against him n his wifey woh bhi haste haste. By the end they didn't even know where to hide.

Ranveer said to Rabir you are out of line for the first time. He is like u don't have right to talk about my marriage n babies when Biru started to praise well then went salty by saying they should get married, have children and those children will be fan of mine. 😆

Edited by HummingBird12 - 5 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Yes. Basically everything they do has the ulterior motive of testing out their control over somebody, and to what extent they can manifest that control. They indulge in excessive flattery and just know what exactly to say to reel their prey in if they ever try to get away. A very common technique is also blowing hot and cold. One day they'd shower you with all the affection and next day there's nothing to keep you guessing. The overshare and withdrawal technique. Intermittent reinforcement. 

I know someone personally exactly of this description. Such people refuse to leave you. One can scream, yell, cry, threaten, beg, but in that moment they know exactly what to say and how to make you give them another chance. It sucks even more when there is a lot of love from one side. A murderer may kill you physically, but these ones give you an agonizingly slow mental death. 

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This was exactly what Deepika's interview sounded like just after the breakup. She faced the same situation while shooting Break ke Baad.

Yeh aadmi kitni ladkiyon ko rulaayega. Now systematic destruction of Alia Bhatt is on. Thank god Mahira escaped but usko bhi unscathed nahin jaane diya by leaking their pics.

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 5 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

RK said he would give truth serum to Ranveer n ask if he really likes Ranbir.

That episode of RK - Ranveer is filled with so many hints.

Ranveer  clearly hates Ranbir and vise versa. 

RK doesn't care , who Deepika is with but he is jealous that she is with Ranveer. How dare she find someone better than me. How dare she is with my rival.

All those jokes of Ranveer being cheap version of Ranbir by KJO and some AIB people were proved wrong by Ranveer. Ranveer is the first class and Ranbir ain't even close to veer's talent. Whole KJO gang must be burning.

Forget talent and class, Ranbir is not close to being tenth of the person Ranveer is...check out Anil's assessment of both men. I would take his word since he knows both of them closely.

Well, after this rather outspoken speech from Sonam, the promo shows a quick glimpse of the popular rapid fire round. Here, Anil Kapoor outdoes his daughter in the controversial department. When Karan asked him, "One person who should never think of dating Sonam," Anil replied with a sullen expression, "Ranbir Kapoor".

Talking about the newlyweds, Anil revealed the time when Deepika visited Ranveer on the sets of Dil Dhadakne Do after going through several security hassles to reach the ship. He recalled telling her, “Chhodna mat isko, mera ye ladka superb hai (Never leave this guy. My boy is superb). Perfect choice. You can’t get a better boy.”

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Katrina all the best and move on faster than DP please.

DP is still not over RK when she talks about him u can tell and Kats going in the same direction.

I feel Alia wont be affected as much when RK breaks up - she has way more going on

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Forget talent and class, Ranbir is not close to being tenth of the person Ranveer is...check out Anil's assessment of both men. I would take his word since he knows both of them closely.

Well, after this rather outspoken speech from Sonam, the promo shows a quick glimpse of the popular rapid fire round. Here, Anil Kapoor outdoes his daughter in the controversial department. When Karan asked him, "One person who should never think of dating Sonam," Anil replied with a sullen expression, "Ranbir Kapoor".

Talking about the newlyweds, Anil revealed the time when Deepika visited Ranveer on the sets of Dil Dhadakne Do after going through several security hassles to reach the ship. He recalled telling her, “Chhodna mat isko, mera ye ladka superb hai (Never leave this guy. My boy is superb). Perfect choice. You can’t get a better boy.”

Ranveer loves Deepika way too much. RK's weakness is his work and Ranveer's weakness is his family which includes Deepika.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

This was exactly what Deepika's interview sounded like just after the breakup. She faced the same situation while shooting Break ke Baad.

Yeh aadmi kitni ladkiyon ko rulaayega. Now systematic destruction of Alia Bhatt is on. Thank god Mahira escaped but usko bhi unscathed nahin jaane diya by leaking their pics.

Deepika had stated very clearly how much he effed up her self esteem. She was like 'Was something wrong with me that he had cheated'. Not only that, in that last one where she stated how something as trivial as someone not picking up a call made her anxious and made her constantly think about their whereabouts. The Ranbir Kapoor ex baggage comes with low esteem and trust issues. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

Ranveer said to Rabir you are out of line for the first time. He is like u don't have right to talk about my marriage n babies when Biru started to praise well then went salty by saying they should get married, have children and those children will call me god father. 😆

Not god father but he wished that he will be deepveer kids' favorite actor.

Neetu kapoor used the words not marriage material towards Deepika so Ranveer categorically used those same words to say Deepika is the one for him. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anna143

DP is still not over RK when she talks about him u can tell and Kats going in the same direction.

I feel Alia wont be affected as much when RK breaks up - she has way more going on

Actually she is over him and thats why she can casually talk about him.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

I don't think so . Deepika is over RK and she is happy for Alia. She was smiling when Alia was kissing RK. But when Ranveer was kissing Deepika , RK looked not so happy in zee cine awards and in filmfare awards RK was biting his lip . 

For some stupid reason Deepika wants to be friends with RK to work in movies. I don't think she is in contact with RK at all except for award shows n some gatherings. It's unavoidable for Deepika to ignore RK as she is in film industry. What should she do when she is being presented award. Hug Alia and ignore RK and walk to the stage? She hugged RK first as Alia started radiating negative energy sitting next to her, when Bhansali started " My jaan, my baby Deepika" . So she hugged RK first as he was attentive and then Alia, as she came out of trance and sulking. 

And what's with the seating arrangements in award shows? Why are they making these couple together !! For some views n drama.