Was Bad, It Was Sad”: Katrina Kaif Opens Up About Heartbreak

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

"It Was Bad, It Was Sad”: Katrina Kaif Opens Up About Heartbreak "

Now, in an interview with Filmfare, Kaif has opened up about heartbreak and the problems she faced.

“Maybe, a lot of things have changed for me personally and professionally. After my last relationship ended, I was forced to analyse many things about myself and my life and the way I was living it. Whatever was supposed to happen, happened. Everything happens for a reason. I remember I was getting on a plane to shoot Baar Baar Dekho in Thailand. It was January. There was a repetitive thought going on in my head. When you get stuck on something, it’s deeply disturbing. It doesn’t leave you alone. It was bad. It was sad. I wondered how could something trouble you to this level? That phase made me read a lot. I wanted to understand how we human beings function. On one particular night, my attitude and approach to the world opened up again,” she said.

ALSO SEE  Here's Why Ranbir Alia On Instagram Is Relationship Goals

“Some things can still upset you. But that’s fine. I face it. I stare at the ghost in the room until it just fades away. When something triggers an emotion, I let it happen. Like one day I came across something, which I kept pushing away. But it hurt me and bothered me. While I was doing yoga, my teacher asked, “Are you okay?” I said I was fine. She said, “But you’re crying.” I had actually begun crying. It had to come out. Now, I don’t try to push things away. I stare at them. What you resist, persists,” she added.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

She is free from shackles. She should fly away like a dove in the sky.

Edited by HummingBird12 - 5 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

At Xmas,Katrina was with the Kapoor family.In  a couple of weeks,RK walked out of their love nest.The suddenness must have left Katrina in shock.😒

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Kat is slowly opening up. Hope she gets over the man child and does less movies with another man child.

Mutant_n_Proud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

why is it like women take heartbreak seriously esp when they know they r in a relationship with a casanova..

sonam, deepika, katrina they were all somewhat bitter after the break up but if you look at Ranbir it never felt that it affected him in any other way as if they were just one night stands for him. 

High time women should wake up and stand for themselves. do not sacrifice your self respect for a man who doesn't even deserve.

P.S. i like ranbir as an actor! 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I can't just find it in me to sympathize with Katrina in any form. Cheating was literally the foundation of the relationship so karma got her good. But yeah, wouldn't wish mister sociopath even on my worst enemy. So there, there Katrina. You dodged a bullet there. 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

The way RK's gfs get so depressed is so weird. He must have super natural powers. RK - The soul reaper.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

The way RK's gfs get so depressed is so weird. He must have super natural powers. RK - The soul reaper.

Supernatural my foot. Kjo said on his radio show that Kaka ghosts his girls. Ghosting always hurts, even if the guy lasts for only 5 seconds. The ghosted always keeps wondering, kya ghalat hua tha, kya ghalat ho raha hai, aur kya hoga iske baad? Ghosting messes the ghosted up emotionally and mentally. Fighting and leaving or just telling one's partner s/he wants to end it doesn't hurt that much since you know all the answerfs, besides there are not so much questions in your head either.

Sociopaths waise bhi mess with their partners/close friends' head while they are together. Toh uske saath reh ke bhi log khush nahin reh paate.

Edited by hantel - 5 years ago
BubbleTea thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

Supernatural my foot. Kjo said on his radio show that Kaka ghosts his girls. Ghosting always hurts, even if the guy lasts for only 5 seconds, the ghosted always keeps wondering, kya ghalat hua tha, kya ghalat ho raha hai, aur kya hoga iske baad? Ghosting messes the ghosted up emotionally and mentally. Fighting and leaving or just telling one's partner s/he wants to end it doesn't hurt that much since you know all the answers, besides there are not so much questions in your head either.

Yikes he is truly a man child . Never liked him even when Kat was dating him.She can do lot better.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 5 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hantel

Supernatural my foot. Kjo said on his radio show that Kaka ghosts his girls. Ghosting always hurts, even if the guy lasts for only 5 seconds, the ghosted always keep wondering, kya ghalat hua tha, kya ghalat ho raha hai, aur kya hoga iske baad?

Absolutely. Ranbir plays a lot with their self esteem too. When relationships have power imbalance one party's self esteem takes a harder hit esp if the other party is a serial philanderer. The 'I wasn't good enough and therefore he cheated'. So when he leaves, they are completely exhausted. I also feel he affects their perception of self. Look at Alia now, her need to look like Ranbir's exes, the weird neck thing, the constant dieting to look a particular way.