Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: hantel

Supernatural my foot. Kjo said on his radio show that Kaka ghosts his girls. Ghosting always hurts, even if the guy lasts for only 5 seconds. The ghosted always keeps wondering, kya ghalat hua tha, kya ghalat ho raha hai, aur kya hoga iske baad? Ghosting messes the ghosted up emotionally and mentally. Fighting and leaving or just telling one's partner s/he wants to end it doesn't hurt that much since you know all the answerfs, besides there are not so much questions in your head either.

Sociopaths waise bhi mess up their partners/close friends' head while they are together. Toh uske saath reh ke bhi log khush nahin reh paate.

😆

This reminds me of Ranveer , when he said RK and Kangana are made for each other in KWK.  

Edited by HummingBird12 - 5 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

😆

This reminds me of Ranveer , when he said RK and Kangana are made for each other in KWK.  

Wait. Seriously? 😆 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Ranveer said Ranbir should date Kangana . Ranbir was beside him and he said that lol.

Ranveer even said KJo should do kuch kuch hota hey with Deepika Ranveer and Alia . He said he would be SRK and RK should play Salman's role . To which, KJO got angry but Ranveer covered it up by saying RK has already played Sanju n he would be good at playing Salman too . He said Salman's part was best in the movie. Then KJo cooled down. - I think in this epi he came with Akshay Kumar.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Absolutely. Ranbir plays a lot with their self esteem too. When relationships have power imbalance one party's self esteem takes a harder hit esp if the other party is a serial philanderer. The 'I wasn't good enough and therefore he cheated'. So when he leaves, they are completely exhausted. I also feel he affects their perception of self. Look at Alia now, her need to look like Ranbir's exes, the weird neck thing, the constant dieting to look a particular way. 

I've read somewhere that serial cheaters are not actually that satisfying in bed coz they suffer from performance anxiety. That's why they sleep around, that's their defense mechanism. Instead of thinking her guy is unsatisfying in bed, the girls keep thinking.. Shayad mujhme hi koi kami hai, since my man is performing well elsewhere (They pressume that). Upar se he is a gaslighter and a sociopath... Imagine the haalat of the girls living with him. The girls can't even protest since the cheerleader gay friend is always in home to take his side.

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

Yup. Ranbir was beside him and he said that lol.

Ranveer even said KJo should do kuch kuch hota hey with Deepika Ranveer and Alia . He said he would be SRK and RK should play Salman's role . To which, KJO got angry but Ranveer covered it up by saying RK has already played Sanju n he would be good at playing Salman too . He said Salman's part was best in the movie. Then KJo cooled down. - I think in this epi he came with Akshay Kumar.

Oh i've seen that Akshay Ranveer epi. It was hilarious. Veer's Aman impersonation of 'telephone,man' was so 😆But I didn't know he said that about Ranbir-Kangana. If you really think about it, they make so much sense together 😆

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wait!! I respect Katrina for these interviews so did I did for Deepika. But where are those people who bashed DP saying she is cashing on breakup bla bla. Understand it better, these ladies have really gone through worst EMOTIONALLY. RK is not any of their first/one and only relationship, but the effect n damage relation with him does it's so evident. DP has gone through same Shi*, I wish by the next year we don't see Alia giving such interviews. 

May Katrina get the peace she wants and true love too like DP and one day like DP she makes RK her frnd just like it doesn't effect her anymore. 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Absolutely. Ranbir plays a lot with their self esteem too. When relationships have power imbalance one party's self esteem takes a harder hit esp if the other party is a serial philanderer. The 'I wasn't good enough and therefore he cheated'. So when he leaves, they are completely exhausted. I also feel he affects their perception of self. Look at Alia now, her need to look like Ranbir's exes, the weird neck thing, the constant dieting to look a particular way. 

Imagine Alia (nepotism or not) being the TOP heroine with Amazing Blockbusters (when they started dating) has grown so much inferiority complex then Kat n DP weren't even at their Peak point, they have really gone through A HELL LOT n even other girls who he dated n dumped. Can someone cause this guy the Heartbreak please. I really want to see him suffer

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Oh i've seen that Akshay Ranveer epi. It was hilarious. Veer's Aman impersonation of 'telephone,man' was so 😆But I didn't know he said that about Ranbir-Kangana. If you really think about it, they make so much sense together 😆

Watch Rk- Ranveer episode. Veer got guts . He takes sly digs at people. Seems like Ranveer knows a lot about Biru babu. 

In that episode I felt like KJO and RK were challenging him to get married to Deepika.The way RK said I hope u get married n have babies . Ranveer looked sad. He said something along "Why do I feel like u people are victimizing me”.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Fun fact: Alia came twice on KWK in season 5. Once with SRK and once with Varun.

Season 5 kwk Ranveer-Ranbir

https://www.hotstar.com/tv/koffee-with-karan/s-74/ranbir-kapoor-ranveer-singh/1000158809

Originally posted by: hantel

I've read somewhere that serial cheaters are not actually that satisfying in bed coz they suffer from performance anxiety. That's why they sleep around, that's their defense mechanism. Instead of thinking her guy is unsatisfying in bed, the girls keep thinking.. Shayad mujhme hi koi kami hai, since my man is performing well elsewhere (They pressume that). Upar se he is a gaslighter and a sociopath... Imagine the haalat of the girls living with him. The girls can't even protest since the cheerleader gay friend is always in home to take his side.

With Ranbir I feel he uses sex and sleeping around as a weapon as opposed to a defence mechanism. Like if you don't toe the line, I might slip up and do something and it's your fault am slipping. It's more of a power/controlling aspect. Ranbir's 'love life' reminds me of this article I read on sociopaths that bring forth their state of mind during a romantic relationship.  They enjoy the thrill of the chase to self assess their ego and then they use their conquests (as they call them) as potted plants lol. They like to water them, look at them, but ultimately if they don't want their attention at any point of time, they want them to leave them alone. No questions asked.