Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani2804

Actually i agree the tracks are nt good, and also a major problem is the way they are promoting. There s a promo going on frm last week abt kartik questioning her character? Bt they didnt mention a date or when exactly will it be shown. And nw another promo of accident. So basically u din show one track aa per promo and now there s another promo of a possible future track.  Also promos are nt regular. I remember the last impacting promo was Naira/Kirti accident track and trps were 3 that time. I have seen other shows getting promos like almost every week, and result is good trps. 

Ya excatly this is also a reason sp not properly  promote  our show that why viewers not connected with the tracks and yrrkh unique show why show tracks which we in many shows viewers watch this show becoz realastic ans show which the others shows show but kuch time se they show tracks which are not related to yrrkh mana ki they end track very differentaly and positively then any other show but this type track which too positively not look good means they forgive swarana and kartik behaviour  during divorce track very easily in beta beti track and other track showing ending in positive way they forgive dadi sin very easily to show no villan concept they butchered the end so much positive in this type of track lack the intrest towards the show too a reason

Edited by NeeruNira - 4 years ago

For a change their build up of the track is better. Its not very sudden but slow hammering of kartiks self confidence , self esteem , ego and prestige . Every man wants that he is the hero of his womans life . Howcome naira cant see through his insecurities ? I am not saying that kartik doubting nairas character is correct ..but why does naira have to lie to him all the time ? While going to the doc also she lied ..kartik ko bura lagega.why is it always isko usko bura lagega and every track is build up over it ? A couple like naira and kartik not communicating properly , specially when their relationship saw so many ups and downs due to it , a divorce and separation already , still they refuse to learn and grow up is extremely sick and it happens in loop !

Its so silly that naira proves her love by keeping vrats and torturing herself n she cant share a simple thing with her husband . Kartik is acting weird but she doesnt care to know why or talk to him ! Actually cant sense that he must be feeling bad about whats happening at the business front . Fine naira saved them n all n naira doesnt have to stroke his ego but for god sake talk !acting clueless is as worse...in the end they just cry like a victim but both never learn . 

Originally posted by: _charu_

For a change their build up of the track is better. Its not very sudden but slow hammering of kartiks self confidence , self esteem , ego and prestige . Every man wants that he is the hero of his womans life . Howcome naira cant see through his insecurities ? I am not saying that kartik doubting nairas character is correct ..but why does naira have to lie to him all the time ? While going to the doc also she lied ..kartik ko bura lagega.why is it always isko usko bura lagega and every track is build up over it ? A couple like naira and kartik not communicating properly , specially when their relationship saw so many ups and downs due to it , a divorce and separation already , still they refuse to learn and grow up is extremely sick and it happens in loop !

Its so silly that naira proves her love by keeping vrats and torturing herself n she cant share a simple thing with her husband . Kartik is acting weird but she doesnt care to know why or talk to him ! Actually cant sense that he must be feeling bad about whats happening at the business front . Fine naira saved them n all n naira doesnt have to stroke his ego but for god sake talk !acting clueless is as worse...in the end they just cry like a victim but both never learn . 

Yes I think naira ko itni baate hide nahi  karni chahiye pregency ke bare mein husband se tu discuss karna chahye chahe sure ho  ya nahi and kartik also has a fault why he doubts naira so much koi kuch bhi kahe belive or trust in ur relationship marriage is not only for lovely doubly romance but a understand and majority in relationship which lack in their relationship  but they not show it in good direction yeh is type se show ho raha hai situation like in  this track show ki women's ko outside work nahi karna  chayiye aab bahar jayege tu male employee or boss hote hai but iska yeh matlab nahi aap work na kare aur house member esp. husband shaq kare ye yeh show ho raha serial  mein kartik ko samjhna chayie he is also a bussinessman  or educated why he believe like that talk to ur spouse and lack of communication is only a problem in their relationship aur use bhi zyada jab unhe realise hota hai they are wrong doubts clear hote  then they again live with each desperately and romance aaise relation nahi chahte  if once a knot (lumps) in relationship it's never repair and relationship pehele jaisa nahi reh sakta 

Edited by NeeruNira - 4 years ago

Secondly  dono ke beech ya family members ke beech koi baat par misunderstanding means unke relationship mein purity nahi hai a true relation nahi hai isse acha villains aaye vo misunderstanding kare tu isse yeh to satisfaction rahe hi family members ko use badhaya tha atleast galti unki nahi thi third person ki thi but in the show  kabhi swarna ko kabhi manish kabhi naksh mostly dadi ko kuch bhi misunderstanding ho jati hai then after sometimes it's solve aur vo mahan banjare hai at the end jabki yeh dikhye ki unki galti nahi thi vo kisi aur influence me the aur phir unko maaf karna ka mistake ko bhulna zyada aasan hoga . Please read  Sorry for long post 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeeruNira

Secondly  dono ke beech ya family members ke beech koi baat par misunderstanding means unke relationship mein purity nahi hai a true relation nahi hai isse acha villains aaye vo misunderstanding kare tu isse yeh to satisfaction rahe hi family members ko use badhaya tha atleast galti unki nahi thi third person ki thi but in the show  kabhi swarna ko kabhi manish kabhi naksh mostly dadi ko kuch bhi misunderstanding ho jati hai then after sometimes it's solve aur vo mahan banjare hai at the end jabki yeh dikhye ki unki galti nahi thi vo kisi aur influence me the aur phir unko maaf karna ka mistake ko bhulna zyada aasan hoga . Please read  Sorry for long post 

It is not that. The show wants to deal with real life problems women face one by one. They started it since Dadi's bro's track where Naira is able to openlytell her pbm to her husband. Now they r trying to create awareness by showing working woman's pbms and butchering Karthik and even Naira's characters for that.

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

It is not that. The show wants to deal with real life problems women face one by one. They started it since Dadi's bro's track where Naira is able to openlytell her pbm to her husband. Now they r trying to create awareness by showing working woman's pbms and butchering Karthik and even Naira's characters for that.

Ya I know show deal with real problem isliye yrrkh expecting zyada hoti hai ki vo unnecessary drama nahi show kare 

And ya started a very good direction  it's really a big women in India that why so many women's giving priority to home ,not go outside for work so they show a good track but instead of showing husband support wife and helps her and motivate her but  they show for drama or leap shaq in relationship and wife not understand the condition of husband  she live with him 24x7 chalo sare din nahi but at night she is with him she is not able to understand condition aur kartik kyu udaas rehta hai aajkal ya he has severe hand injury but usko pain hoga but it's  not a condition or udasi of pain but it's something hidden and both are not  newly married they have so many years of marriage still not knowing their partners and  kartik shaq on naira itni saalo ki shadi or love in marriage life ke baad bhi he not understand of wife that's problem ya I accept kai baar wife ke outside work se problems hoti but I want to see problems and how both manage or deal with problem or family or society na ki itna drama  ya I know it's not  real but yrrkh se thoda zyda hi expect karte hai hope they show track or leap in real way and ya is track se sikha jin  husband wife mein misunderstanding ho vo samjhe aur aapne relations ko bachaye  thanx for reading

Why I facing 500,503 error continusly when I post