My views on current track after leap

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I think leap is not happen or if it happen so my tack on this

Naira is pregnant with kartik's child but not told him  and leave udaipur and start her life in rishikesh and raise her daughter and leave their with different name or here in udaipur kartik  resign from family bussiness becoz he think becoz of this bussiness competition they both separated so he is not interested completion in bussiness and he is now become school teacher and for teaching job or a letter he go rishikesh for teaching and here he meet with kaira -his student who is very bubble but inside very deeply miss a father figure in her life and bonding of both father and daughter there and becoz of changing in name  of kaira 's mother kartik not realise that she is naira 's daughter but later naira knows who is kaira 's new teacher and becoz of him she not feel lonleyness and not miss father figure so she wants to know who is he and some  hit and miss both meet and their tashan and realising of love and daughter they side up their difference and later they realise they still love each other and they live happily with their daughter and the track end

What u all about to think please please share views too regarding the new track or if leap happen what they want to see the show and thanx for reading 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeeruNature thumbnail

Why this forum is dead no more activities ya I understand now a days tracks n show is boring but it's bearable and better than any other show yrrkh is very positive and a realistic tracks so please come and participate otherwise it's so dull here

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously i also agree on the dead forum part, there s no activity on this forum😐

Regarding the track, i m nt sure wherre are they headed, Naira and Kartik on one side are deeply i love, make promises to each othrr and then completely forget the same promises. In this track, kartik is at fault, he has always been so suportive, so caring and now he is himself suspecting his Naira. Also regarding future track, i so wamted to see them raising their child together, combined with a beautiful pregnancy track. Bt now they will be seprated, and after all the fights, misunderstandings, will reconcile in an episode or two. So disapoointed with the tracks these days😐😐

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One thing is sure to happen and That is Naira hiding her pregnancy from Karthik and family.

Naira will know she is pregnant but would wait for the reports to confirm and decides to surprise Karthik on anniversary and that says it all ...she will get the shock of his life! And would chose to hide it from Karthik and will GO Away and her always Going Away is the possible reason for this forum going inactive.

Why can't she face Karthik! Isn't she a strong independent woman? Karthik is the whole and sole guilty so why to butcher Naira's character by making her hide any truth? For one stereotypical dialogue during another reconcilation  track- "I could have dies had you questioned if it's really your child?"

On you tube they said Naira will fake her death after an accident. It would be too over the top. I would prefer Naira's silent exit over this melodrama of hits and misses.

Am sure viewers won't like to watch Naira faking her death and then getting lashes from the whole family including her parents for hurting them by her Lie.

So far I can think  it would unfoldn like this-

Mihir and Naira have officially signed a contract for the deal with Goyenkas and for this very reason Naira and Mihir will keep bumping with Karthik and his family. Mihir and Mitali would break up post Naira and Karthik's break up.

Naira will be pregnant and Karthik would think Mihir and Naira are together. He will keep taunting Naira.  Or Mihir and Naira would return from abroad or Delhi with a kid (Naira now Mihir's buisness partner and friend) While Dadi would keep blaming Naira for creating the whole fiasco by choosing to be a working woman and ruining her kitten's life. The remaining Goyenkas will be puppets. Gayu's child would be ignored. Singhaniyas  won't get a single dialogue in this track. 

Due to Gayu's child or Krish Karthik would meet Naira's baby. Would bond with her but would start hating him after finding truth. And in a dramatic series of events will get to know it's his baby and would start hating Naira more. That she kept his baby away from him by keeping silent. And what follows next is seen in Bade ache lagte hai, Kasauti and Yeh Hai Mohabbatten....a much dragged Custody case. Ending with Naira's character assassination and Karthik saying sorry and Naira forgiving him as always.

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wanted to watch Karthik thrown away from Goyenka Villa for doubting Naira's character but that's the last thing to happen! We would rather get Karthik getting all the sympathies in either way- if Naira fakes her death or she chose to leave him.

Because Goyenkas always chose to objectify Naira.

NeeruNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani2804

Seriously i also agree on the dead forum part, there s no activity on this forum😐

Regarding the track, i m nt sure wherre are they headed, Naira and Kartik on one side are deeply i love, make promises to each othrr and then completely forget the same promises. In this track, kartik is at fault, he has always been so suportive, so caring and now he is himself suspecting his Naira. Also regarding future track, i so wamted to see them raising their child together, combined with a beautiful pregnancy track. Bt now they will be seprated, and after all the fights, misunderstandings, will reconcile in an episode or two. So disapoointed with the tracks these days😐😐

Track hi aaisa hoga tu forum inactive to hoga hi actually now a days storyline is not focus beautifully and I too want both raise their together but after all its serial drama or twist to hoga hi or  stupid trp but I think majority is this track is not likeable by viewers hope they show something not this separation then milan then again separation cycle it's bored to watch again and again if they show like  some bussiness related problems and both solve  prob together and also pregency condition in this bad phase it's more likable then this kartik 's shaq it's butchered both naira and kartik's characters

Edited by NeeruNira - 4 years ago
NeeruNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apple_Amber

I wanted to watch Karthik thrown away from Goyenka Villa for doubting Naira's character but that's the last thing to happen! We would rather get Karthik getting all the sympathies in either way- if Naira fakes her death or she chose to leave him.

Ha ha u think it's possible never in yrrkh land where always women's fault dadi ke hote kartik ko kabhi thrown karne ka sochna bhi nahi uske jagah naira ko chalega they thrown naira so many times after all she is bahu but kartik is son they show like that always yrrkh is very good show good message but in same it's very regressive and poor mentality towards women ya society is like but being a show it's ur duty to show something which change society and wants kartik ssay sorry to naira but this time I want naira not forgive him and raise her child  by own or marry someone who understand her but it's never happen even at rhe end they show it's naira 's fault agar naira job nahi karti tu vk separate hi nahi hote they always give good message but this time they fail I think. 

Edited by NeeruNira - 4 years ago
NeeruNature thumbnail

Naira will know she is pregnant but would wait for the reports to confirm and decides to surprise Karthik on anniversary and that says it all ...she will get the shock of his life! And would chose to hide it from Karthik and will GO Away and her always Going Away is the possible reason for this forum going inactive.

Ya u said right this is the sole reason of forum inactive news and  ya I want naira not hide her pregency or if kartik question her she is ready for dna test but said very confidently that it's our child tum mano ya nahi but it's truth and very confidently aapni baat rahe na ki kartik jab question kare tu chup rahe and lf kartik is not agree or not belive him leave that house immediately and raise her children by her own or marry someone  and not forgive him I dunno want or bored to see separation then milin then again some doute and again separation aare self respect koi cheej hoti hai ya women ki koi identity nahi hai kya  why they  women like pendulum I want this time a confident and self respect naira but I know CVS never show this they have bo guts to show but I know jaisa mene above post mein story view  bataiye hai waisa hi hoga and she forgive him and they forget everything and CVS show in this way ki viewers too forgive very easily and they show lovely dowely and happy kaira scence and then again separation.

Why can't she face Karthik! Isn't she a strong independent woman? Karthik is the whole and sole guilty so why to butcher Naira's character by making her hide any truth? For one stereotypical dialogue during another reconcilation  track- "I could have dies had you questioned if it's really your child?"

Becz at the end they show like both have equal fault not one's  fault but by deep it's kartik's more fault in this track par kaise vo  all the fault kartik ko dikhaye so they show naira too lie him and hide a very beautiful pary of his life father hone ki sachai chupaye so the end they show naira said it's  not ur  fault completely but mine too we both equal fault but for this time  very bad message gone . Those who wants to job or career after marriage so who watch this show phele may be they agree but show ka hamari life mein bahut effect hota esp. This type of sone realistic show so it's CVS duty ki track ho bahut aache se dikhaye agar CVS ko shaq track hi dikhana tha tho atleast women 's job ko target nahi banana chahiye it's completely CVS fault or mujhe yeh aacha nahi laga even girls too think and not agree or give a chance to job  they show ki. Jobs mein aaisa hota hai but isko jesse tarah se show kiya ja raha I must say CVS failed here

On you tube they said Naira will fake her death after an accident. It would be too over the top. I would prefer Naira's silent exit over this melodrama of hits and misses.

Sometimes youtube show. Wrong info so I don't think so not believe in any article 

Am sure viewers won't like to watch Naira faking her death and then getting lashes from the whole family including her parents for hurting them by her Lie.

Definitely this time a big no atleast from my side if they show like that separation then milan I am not more intrested in the show and show became butchered totally and became like any other show not a unique one or I want this a beautiful show ending is like that I want beautiful and respectful ending rather to show  or more and more episodes for trp or employment or any other reason better end the show to became unbearable

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apple_Amber

You spoke exactly what I was thinking. Karthik and Dadi are the most pathetic characters. Karthik has shown his true character is several tracks. He is like a baby that needs his mom 24/7 and he cries and gets insecure if Naira steps away for a second. How irritating he has become. 

All he wants is to be with Naira 24/7. He has no other goals in life. He isn't a dedicated worker in fact he is only surviving because he works in his father's company otherwise a guy like him would have been fired long time ago had he worked anywhere else. I don't know what Naira sees in him anymore. Such an insecure guy who has anger management issues. Naira is better off without him. I am glad she has a job that keeps her busy and productive and away from Karthik and Goenka villa.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NeeruNira

Track hi aaisa hoga tu forum inactive to hoga hi actually now a days storyline is not focus beautifully and I too want both raise their together but after all its serial drama or twist to hoga hi or  stupid trp but I think majority is this track is not likeable by viewers hope they show something not this separation then milan then again separation cycle it's bored to watch again and again if they show like  some bussiness related problems and both solve  prob together and also pregency condition in this bad phase it's more likable then this kartik 's shaq it's butchered both naira and kartik's characters

Actually i agree the tracks are nt good, and also a major problem is the way they are promoting. There s a promo going on frm last week abt kartik questioning her character? Bt they didnt mention a date or when exactly will it be shown. And nw another promo of accident. So basically u din show one track aa per promo and now there s another promo of a possible future track.  Also promos are nt regular. I remember the last impacting promo was Naira/Kirti accident track and trps were 3 that time. I have seen other shows getting promos like almost every week, and result is good trps.