rzr5482 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

We all know that YRKKH is following the pattern of GHKKPM or copying the story with some minor differences; Mainly the writers are developing the story in a more organized manner.

However, what I feel about the recent plot is that - 

The entire plot was designed to highlight Abira and start Abhira-Arman's story because -

1. Everyone blamed and bashed Abhira in the worst ever way for things that she hadn't done including Arman and everyone crossed their limits.

2. If Abhira knew before Rohit about Ruhi-Arman then it would be a really simple straight way where after 1 year Abhira and Arman would have parted ways.

3. Anyone having good heart and sense would have taken the same decision of Divorce or canceling marriage after knowing about the affair of Rohit and Arman which Rohit did but could not execute,

If he had come back then it would have been fixed Ruhi-Arman would have reunited and Abhira would have left before even giving enough time for them to fall in love.

Now, Rohit not coming and the entire blame game scenario has made Abhira stand out in Poddar's eyes.

Abhira will become support for Arman and the family which will make Arman grow feelings for her.

But before they can confess Rohit will come and spill the bean of Ruhi Arman's Past relationship.

Meanwhile, while Ruhi is almost about to move on Rohit will again lust over Arman and wait for Abhira to leave for 1 year.

I don't know what do you guys feel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This actually makes sense somehow! I just want Armaan to be better than the other ML. Because Abhira is different and much much better. The way you explained actually answers a lot of questions. 

Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If they are developing the plot that way, it's better than ghkkpm. But I really want makers to stop making Ruhi another Pakhi!! 

It's great to see she's feeling atleast a little bad or anything at all about Rohit leaving because Pakhi didn't give a damn when Samrat left. And unlike Virat, Armaan has actually told in clear words to Ruhi ki move on. 

They are also developing a kind of rapport between Abhira and Ruhi. They already have significant plot points which can run the story and both couples with their share of angst, misunderstanding etc plot device without going the way ghkkpm makers did.

So I really want the makers to work on both the couples instead of going the disgusting way ghkkpm makers did. Because keeping Pratiksha's acting aside, both the couples do have chemistry between them. Her dialogue delivery is pretty fine, if only she can work on the emoting part. Plus the makeup makes her look like a walking talking corpse! 

Docworld thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I also like to think in the same manner. The absence of rohit would make armaan so vulnerable that abhira would step in and heal his wounds.. May be we get to see her bonding with family also.. Not sure about ruhi though. Only wish is she dont stoop low to the level of PL

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Gen 3 first few months was also copy of incha node, one sister loves music, other is good at studies and likes one boy but that boy likes the other sister.

But later on after coping the same base, the storyline does change. Similarly, here also the storyline will be different after sometime. Pakhi & Sai were not related whereas Abhira is Naira & Kartik 's grand daughter, the actual legacy child.