A big no to Naira faking death

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just came across the segment wherein the reporter told Naira got to know that she is pregnant. And on her way back home she had an accident. And the reportee told they won't find Naira's body and would assume her to be dead. But Naira wud be alive with the baby and wont return back to Karthik and wont let him know that she is alive.(she would be hurt by his allegations against her character)  And post leap Karthik would think it's Mihir and Naira's child.  

I just couldn't take it. In this whole track Naira had zero mistake. It was all Karthik who was solely to be blamed but cvz made Naira weak by making he an escapist who would fake her death. I would have loved Naira living in the same city getting more stronger and successful and no more cordial with Karthik.

But I think Karthik would be shown feeling remorse and  guilty but after five years he and his whole family would start hating Naira when they would discover her alive and with the baby. Even if they think it's Mihir baby then too they would hate her for faking her death. And of course it would be followed by custody drama.

I don't want fake death Drama! Plz not on this show. Just give us a strong Naira and this time don't make her run away.