Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Naira has been my favourite lead among all the three generations. Now Abhira is here and she comes a close second after Naira. I made this post to discuss how similar Abhira and Naira are. I love that I can see the jhalak of Naira in Abhira. Both of them always raised their voice against injustice. Both are very fun people. Both are in some sense jugaad queens. They always find some way or the other to solve the problems in front of them. Both of them are fun and has self respect compared to many other female leads (of course there are times it when Naira acted like a bloody doormat in front of Kartik and Goenka family). And the nok jhok also reminds me a bit of Kaira. And especially today’s episode where Abhira stands infront of the bull dozer to save her home is a throwback to how Naira stood in front of the bull dozer to save her dance academy. I mean I am happy both girls got to know their moms and loved them so dearly, unlike Akshara who didn’t get to know her mom at all. Do you also find similarities between Naira and Abhira? If you do please discuss.

Edited by Ekahriz - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

Naira has been my favourite lead among all the three generations. Now Abhira is here and she comes a close second after Naira. I made this post to discuss how similar Abhira and Naira are. I love that I can see the jhalak of Naira in Abhira. Both of them always raised their voice against injustice. Both are very fun people. Both are in some sense jugaad queens. They always find some way or the other to solve the problems in front of them. Both of them are fun and has self respect compared to many other female leads (of course there are times it when Naira acted like a bloody doormat in front of Kartik and Goenka family). And the nok jhok also reminds me a bit of Kaira. And especially today’s episode where Abhira stands infront of the bull dozer to save her home is a throwback to how Naira stood in front of the bull dozer to save her dance academy. I mean I am happy both girls got to know their moms and loved them so dearly, unlike Akshara who didn’t get to know her mom at all. Do you also find similarities between Naira and Abhira? If you do please discuss.

I have watched all the generations except second generation but from whatever I have seen of Naira and kartik reels on Instagram, i like Naira and i think upar upar se thoda storyline i know of gen 2 .

My favourite out of all leads is Abhira, because she has a backbone unlike other itv leads.

Edited by WildestDreams - 5 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

there are two other scenes that made me think like this too! the first scene was with the armaan 1.0 when he was trying to get abhira back to their room and she goes "you mean sherni?!" naira was always known as sherni. the second scene was when krish gave abhira the nataraja statue, which honors lord of dance, and naira had one and kept it in the dance academy. so little things like that give me glimpses of naira in abhira. like you said, they fight against injustice is their biggest similarity.

Edited by Sa7861 - 5 months ago
Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dono ki mummy ka Naam Akshara.

Both of them have supporting mother in law ( step mil)

Both have a rude dadisaas sitting on there heads .

Both have same background music

Let me explain something:

Naira mother alive before naira's marriage.

Abhira mother alive before Abhira's wedding

Naira And Abhira have same background music(I Know Abhira's bgm is Little bit changed from naira for a differentness)

When Naira Going to her sasural No one want to accept her,her ideas,her cheapablity but then everyone understood about her nature and take care of her as her daughter not daughter in law,same now going on with Abhira

Naira was brought up in Rishikehs in a poor/middle class environment in an ashram and Abhira also brouth up in middle xlass struggle environment.

Naira Was Fearless,had kindness,Jugadu,Chulbuli,Jyada bolne wali,Sahi ke khilaf aawaz uthane wali,Kartik se nok jhok karne wali,Abhhira have same charachtersticks of Naira in that terms

Naira remmber her mama during her speical days like pregnency,birthday wagerah wagerah and Abhira also.

Naira's dress code sometiem match with Abhira's dress code(I said some time)

Naira had One Daughter and One son Abhira will also have same(my theory)

Naira Separate from Kartik and Remarry this will also happen with Abhira for sone reason.

Naira's College track And Abhira's College track(What i mean to say is Or kisi generation mein college track nahi dikhaya hai Kisi female lead ka Except naira and Abhira)

Naira's Brother Naksh And Abhira's brother Abhir Inme kuch toh Connection jarur bethega in future

Naira and Gayu and Abhira and Ruhi are cousion sisters.

Gayu desperately lovd kartik before Naira Same like Ruhi love Armaan before Abhira.

Naira face many challanges during her initial days in her sasural ,Abhira facing in present

Kartik stood against her family for Naira and Armaan Sometiem stoid agaisnt family.

Many more are still have in mind but Don't want to...

Ek baat jo agar kisi ko nahi pata ho toh bata du Manish first marry somaya and then Kartik born and somaya died and Manish married Swarna and Swarna and manish had Shubam.Ok

Rajbana marries gayatri and then they had Naitik and then gayatri died he married two child's mother name I Don't know now but her son name is Naman.

Gayu Have an affair with someone in Usa And marry to Samarth and Gayu and that boy's Child born Vansh and After sometime Gayu and Smarath child was born.

Kartik and Naira marry each other and had two child name Kairav and Akshara,Naira died kartik

marry sirat and their child born Aarohi.

Harshvardhan and Manjiri marry each other and hav a Child Abhimanyu And Harshwardhan had an affair and had a child Neil

Akshara and Abhimamyu had Abhira and Akshara and Abhinav had Abhira.

Maadhaw and Vidya had Rohit,Maadhaw had Affair amd he Had Armaan.

Yrkkh show hai ya step Brother or step sister ki duniya.

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Ek baat jo agar kisi ko nahi pata ho toh bata du Manish first marry somaya and then Kartik born and somaya died and Manish married Swarna and Swarna and manish had Shubam.Ok

Rajbana marries gayatri and then they had Naitik and then gayatri died he married two child's mother name I Don't know now but her son name is Naman.

Gayu Have an affair with someone in Usa And marry to Samarth and Gayu and that boy's Child born Vansh and After sometime Gayu and Smarath child was born.

Kartik and Naira marry each other and had two child name Kairav and Akshara,Naira died kartik

marry sirat and their child born Aarohi.

Harshvardhan and Manjiri marry each other and hav a Child Abhimanyu And Harshwardhan had an affair and had a child Neil

Akshara and Abhimamyu had Abhira and Akshara and Abhinav had Abhira.

Maadhaw and Vidya had Rohit,Maadhaw had Affair amd he Had Armaan.

Yrkkh show hai ya step Brother or step sister ki duniya.

Kartik had same conditon as Armaan now have so Kartik Was priority of Manish and Swarna but and whole goenka family but here The priority of Poddar family is Rohit and Armaan is illegitimate.

What is the difference??

@bold seeing Abhira I also remembered Naira standing infront of Bulldozer, Abhira is surely a reflection of Naira the sherni few characteristics are quite similar infact Abhira also seems to have Kartik's characteristics, Kartik also fell in love first & use to dream about them being together. Ek duje key also reminds me of Kaira. Kaira's mendak-sherni nok jhok yet being the best team together can all be seen in Abhimaan.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Who tho from day 1 for me Abhira is more like her nanisa Naira then her own mother and thanks heaven for that.

1179250 thumbnail

Naira was strong independent fiesty but Abhira is childish. There's no comparison between them