Arya FF - Dil Hain Tumhara

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 2

Jhanvi is sitting on the sofa while Saanjh & Maya are still playing. She recollects her moments with her family which includes Ashwin's betrayal. She had to accept Maya only because she had promised Ashwin to take care of her. 

The background song is

Kabhi hasna hai kabhi rona hai

Jivan sukh dukh kaa sangam hai

Kabhi patjhad hai kabhi sawan hai

Yeh aata jata mausam hai

Jhanvi performs Ashwin's last rituals & puts the photo frame on the wall. All her friends & neighbors came to her place & gave her the condolence. The next day, Jhanvi drops Saanjh to her school & picks her up by car. She remembers the time which Ashwin had spent with them but unable to forget his betrayal.

Kuchh jine ki majburi hai

Kuchh iss duniya ki rasme hai

Kuchh din hain khone pane ke

Kuchh wade hain kuchh kasme

Hain ek bechaini si har dam hai

Jhanvi mingles with everyone in the colony. 

Kabhi patjhad hai kabhi Sawan hai

Yeh aata jata mausam hai

Jhanvi goes to the bedroom at the end of the day. Saanjh comes near the door while Maya is upstairs. Jhanvi pampers her. But Saanjh showers overflowing love towards Maya & play with her.

Koi sota hai aanchal ke tale

Koi dil manta ko tarasta hai

Kahi mayusi ki dhup khili kahi

Pyar hi pyar barasta hai kabhi

Dard Hai toh kabhi Marham hai

Jivan sukh dukh kaa Sangam Hai

Image result for jhanvi in beyhadh

Jhanvi takes over Ashwin's empire & does well. After coming home, she feeds Saanjh & hires a nanny to feed Maya. Nanny is struggling as Maya expects Jhanvi to feed her. In the office, Jhanvi gets the best entrepreneur award. Days pass by. Jhanvi admits Maya to the school where Saanjh is studying. Both of them prepare for the exams & score well. Jhanvi looks & Saanjh's report & pampers her, while she finds fault with Maya saying, "You should score more."

Gujare huye lamho ki yade

Har wakt hame tadpati hai

Ek saya banke aati hai

Ek saya banke jati hai

Ek tanhayi kaa aalam hai

Maya finds a childhood friend in school. His name is Samay. Maya finds solace in him. Both start playing. Maya brings Samay home to introduce him to Saanjh. Jhanvi carries Saanjh while Maya asks Jhanvi to carry her but is ignored.

Kabhi patjhad hai kabhi sawan hai

Maya angrily tears the pillows & makes the room dirty with cotton. Jhanvi comes to the room & tells Maya to clean the room. 

Image result for little pari and mishti in silsila

Saanjh comes there & consoles Maya. She helps her to clean the room. 

Yeh aata jata mausam hai

Jivan sukh dukh kaa sangam hai.

Both have breakfast before they go to school & play with the pillows in the evening. 

After 15 years, 

Saanjh gets herself dressed up. She is getting ready to apply for the bank loan to start her fashion designing business. Maya comes to cheer her up. Both are going downstairs

Saanjh: I am getting nervous.

Maya: What is there to get nervous? The bank manager will give you to loan as soon as he looks at your face and will say you can repay whenever you can. Even if you don't pay back, it is fine.

Image result for aneri vajani and jennifer winget

Saanjh smiles. 

Maya slides. 

Jhanvi sees that & said, "Maya, I have been seeing that you are very naughty from the very beginning. That is why I have not been giving you enough attention. What did I tell you?"

Maya: Not to slide on the staircases. But it slips out of my mind.

Jhanvi, Saanjh, & Maya go to the table. 

Saanjh: Mom, I don't know whether the bank will approve the loan.

Jhanvi: Don't worry. You only need to speak with confidence.

Maya: Not confidence. Overconfidence

Jhanvi: It is a good thing that you make fun but there is a limit. Making fun is not always good.

Maya: Fine.

She kisses Saanjh & said, "I am leaving now. All the best."

Maya calls her dog named Junior. The dog drops the vase & makes a mess. Jhanvi gets angry.

She tells Saanjh, "See what Maya's Junior has done."

Jhanvi to Maya: Why do you like dogs so much?

Maya: Because you don't like. And what thing did you like in me? You always criticize me. Whatever I do is wrong in your eyes. Whatever I say is wrong in your eyes. Whatever the dress I wear is wrong. Sometimes, I feel that even staying in this house is wrong for me. 

Related image

She leaves angrily, dropping another vase on the floor. 

Jhanvi: See Saanjh, Maya is breaking everything purposely.

Saanjh tries to stop her. But Jhanvi said, "She will cool down."

Maya rides the bicycle & meets Samay. She sits under the tree. Samay's puppet says, "Hello Maya."

Samay comes there. He finds Maya upset.

Samay: It seems that you had a tiff with your mom.

He sees Maya in tears & asks, "Why are you crying?"

Maya goes to another tree.

The puppet said, "Tell your feelings to Maya, how much you love her."

Samay: I can't say.

Puppet: If you don't say now you will have to be with me forever. If you don't say I will say.

Samay: I will say.

Samay to Maya: I am acting in a show in the evening. Will you come & watch the show.

Maya smiles: Sure.

Maya goes to watch Samay's show & is on her way to her place.

Jhanvi: I am sorry that I have to call all of you for the meeting here as the situation is critical. The farmers are having difficulties to pay money to the apples as they are finding it expensive. We need to try & subsidize the rates.

One of Jhanvi's rivals said, "You have been saying this for the past 15 years but have not done anything."

Jhanvi: I understand the concern of the farmers.

Maya sees that & throws the crumpled paper on her principal.

He comes to Maya.

Maya: Why there is so much noise here?

Principal: What to tell? These guys are hell bent on getting us kicked out from our position.

Maya: I will show them the right place.

Jhanvi: It is time for you people to have snacks before leaving.

Maya goes to the kitchen to make snacks. She adds extra salt & chili powder.

The servant said, "You have added too much of spice. Their lips will get burnt."

Maya: I will watch that sight.

She brings the plate & serves everyone. The opponents' mouths get burnt. Maya serves them more spicy dahi puris till the smoke comes out of their ears.

The men hurriedly have water. 

Maya offers them more but they angrily drop the plate & said, "Look Jhanvi what your daughter did!"

Jhanvi: What happened?

The men said, "Don't pretend to be innocent. Your daughter has burnt our mouths. We are not going to be here anymore. We will deal with you at the right time."

They leave.

Saanjh comes home

Jhanvi: What kind of misbehavior is this?

Maya: These guys were insulting you. So this was the way to give them back.

Jhanvi: It might be your way but it is a disgrace to me. At this rate, you won't be able to achieve anything in life. You are good for nothing. You don't do any work & interfere with my work. 

Maya goes to her room angrily & plays with the ball. Saanjh comes there.

Saanjh: Are you angry?

Maya: Yes.

Saanjh: Even with me?

Image result for maya & saanjh

Maya cries.

Saanjh hugs her. She said, "Don't cry."

Maya: Mom loves you but she hates me.

Saanjh: It is nothing like that. She loves you as much as she loves me.

Maya shows her the pics & said, "See how mom is holding your hands but is not even touching me."

Maya continues: In other pics, she is giving more attention to you but is neglecting me. And with dad, my pic is not there. It seems that she has carried me from the roads and brought me here.

Saanjh: You are crossing your limits now. I can't bear anything that you say against mom.

Maya: Then don't talk to me.

Saanjh: I won't. And don't even ask money from me.

Maya: Don't be in my room either.

Saanjh: It is also my room.

Both of them fight. 

Samay is waiting for Maya at the stage.

The next day, Maya decides to leave the house but finds her wallet empty. She murmurs, "I don't even have money to leave the house."

Image result for maya & saanjh

Saanjh gives her wallet to Maya & asks, "Where are you going?"

Maya: I am going to watch Samay's show. I am sorry.

Saanjh: It is ok. Enjoy yourself.

Maya reaches the venue & watches the show.

Edited by vatika_r - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm! 

terrific update! 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

the song sequence was good.bcz in the song you showed the life of jhanvi Maya saanjh.sad to see Maya craving for her mom's love n getting ignored by her.Maya is so frustrated that she is breaking things.sad to see jhanvi always scolding Maya.but Maya is so cool bubbly with humour sense.Maya loves Jhanvi so much that she gave them spicy food to teach them a lesson.sad that jhanvi is scolding her.but jhanvi is right.Maya shouldn't have done it.but Maya is right in her place.saanjh consoling Maya was nice.but sad to see Maya sanjh ending up fighting with each other.but glad that at the end they patched up.samaya friendship is sweet.poor guy is not able to confess his love.did Maya attend his show?.nice pics

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 3

Samay is waiting for Maya. The puppet said, "Maya will not come."

Maya comes to watch Samay's show. Samay's turn comes. 

He dances on the song:

Chahe Zubaan Se Kuch Na Kaho Aye Mere Sanam

Aankhen To Keh Rahi Hai Tumhe Mujhse Pyaar Hai

Image result for samay & maya

Samay sees his co-star & imagines about Maya

The ladylove of Samay in the show comes forward but the ladies pull him. The gents, on the other hand, pull Samay & force him to sit on the mandap with the bride of their choice. The puppet hits the father. Samay gets up & goes to his beloved. Maya indicates to put the garland to her neck Samay does makes his love wear the garland.

Maathe Pe Kyon Pasina Hai Yeh To Bataaiye

Aise Na Mujhko Dekh Ke Palke Jhukaaiye

Hum Jante Hai Aap Ka Dil Bekaraar Hai

Tum Saamne Jo Aaye To Sharma Gayi Nazar

Main Kuch Bhi Keh Saki Na Aisa Hua Asar

Har Pal Mujhe Ab Tumhaara Intezaar Hai

Both sit at the mandap despite the strong opposition & get married. The boy's side still resists.  The girl's side tries to pull her hand away from his. But she is firm.

Aankhen To Keh Rahi Hai Tumhe Mujhse Pyaar Hai.

The boy & the girl are pulled back but both break the shackles & hug each other. The father takes the sword to kill his lover. But Samay holds the sword by the edge & fills her partition with his blood. The show ends.

The entire crowd clap.

Samay gets the award. Maya goes & hugs him.

Maya: Congratulations!

The group said, "Your performance is mind-blowing. There are a lot of projects in Japan. So you need to come there."

Samay: I can't come.

All are shocked.

Maya: No Samay, this is the best opportunity for you to earn name, fame, & wealth. Please agree for my sake.

Samay: I am ready.

All are happy.

The next day, Maya dresses. She wars the coat & rehearses. Saanjh whistles. She said, "You look smart with this outfit."

Maya: Can I get some money from you?

Saanjh: Yes. But may I know where are you going?

Maya: I am going to the office.

Saanjh: Which office?

Maya: Sharma Industries. I have decided to do something. Why only you & mom should work? I want to show mom that even I can do something.

Saanjh: Oh really? I'm very happy for you.

Image result for saanjh & maya

Both hug each other.

Saanjh: Sharma Industries are cutting jobs for so many employees. The company has incurred losses. 

Maya: The company incurred losses they don't have people like me. Once I step there, everything will change.

Saanjh: But how will you get a job there?

Maya: There is no place where Maya cannot get a job. 

Maya is about to leave. Jhanvi comes in. 

Jhanvi smiles: Maya, wish you all the best.

Maya: Thank you, mom.

Maya goes by bicycle to Sharma Industries. She enters the office & sees that employees are striking.

Maya approaches Riya & said, "I have come here because of an appointment."

Riya calls the manager & said, "A girl named Maya has come."

Bakshi: Send her to my cabin.

Maya enters the cabin. The manager covers his bald head, seeing Maya.

Maya: Why did you cover your hair? It was looking nice.

The other person asked, "How about mine?"

Maya: Even your hair is nice. But it is not turning.

Both of them laugh. They said, "It is real hair."

Maya: When did I say it is a wig?

She takes the seat.

The interviewer said, "It was nice talking to you. We can work together."

Maya: What is my job?

Bakshi: You need to check the quality of the food & give me the report.

Maya: Oh, that is a game for me. How much salary are you offering?

Bakshi: Rs. 50,000

He gives her the money.

Maya: I know it can't be wrong but I will count that for my satisfaction.

Bakshi: I am Bakshi & he is my younger brother, "Ashok."

Suddenly the phone rings. Mays still counts the notes.

After the call, Bakshi asked, "Who are you?"

Maya: I am Maya. I have come here for a job.

Bakshi: How dare you come here to ask for a job? Get out.

Maya: You are making a big mistake. I have come to give business & profit to the company & you are throwing me out.

Bakshi drags her. 

All the farmers pelt stones at Bakshi & Ashok. They still shout, "Bakshi Hai Hai Ashok Hai Hai."

Bakshi & Ashok come out. They said, "We will fulfill your demands tomorrow."

The farmers said, "Fine we are leaving but if you don't keep up your promise, we will be back."

They leave.

Ashok & Bakshi go to the cabin.

Bakshi: If we keep the crops here, it will get rotten. If we sell them we will make some money. If we invest in this company, then Prem will make us a part of their team.

Maya is in the restroom. She comes in.

Ashok: Be careful else somebody will hear.

Maya comes in.

Ashok: Have you heard our conversation?

Maya: Yes.

Bakshi: I don't care. By the way, what did you hear?

Maya: Everything. I know Prem uncle very well. He considers me as his daughter. He was making me sit on his lap in my childhood.

Bakshi: Oh, since Prem Sir knows you, there is a job for you as an Assistant Manager. You will get a salary of Rs. 40,000.

Maya: If you are taking me on an influential basis, I am not interested.

Bakshi: Fine, take 45,000. 

Maya: That is not enough.

Bakshi: Fine, take 47K. Is that ok?

Maya: Somewhat, but there is no guarantee.

Bakshi: Ok, 50K is the last. 

Maya: That's better.

Bakshi: Will you complain?

Maya: Who is Prem uncle?

Arjun comes back.

He comes home.

Prem: Welcome my son. How was your day?

Arjun: Bad. I have never seen such pathetic mismanagement anywhere. 

Prem: Which places are you talking about?

Arjun: All factories.

Prem: You might have visited the wrong place. As far as I know, all my managers & clerks are qualified.

Arjun: None of your managers know about the Charles theory of productivity.

The other person said, "Nor do they know about Drank's theory of non-productivity."

The third person said, "Nor do they know about Facts theory of productivity & non-productivity."

Prem: What are these theories?

Arjun: Yes, that is the problem. You too are unaware of these concepts. Sad! Very sad! I have decided with these CEOs to close the Palanpur branch.

Prem: Why?

Arjun: Because there have been huge losses for the last 5 years.

Prem: My son, we cannot always think about our gains. Sometimes, we also have to think about the benefit of others.

Arjun: You are getting emotional. As per Chang's rule, there is no room for sentiments & emotions in business.

Prem: But it is only because of that factory people are getting their daily bread.

Arjun: Fine, I will go there & analyze why the company is running huge losses. If there is a solution, it will be there. If not it will be closed. I hope I am being fair enough.

Prem agrees.

The CEO said, "If you go there as Arjun, these secrets will not come in front of you."

Arjun: I won't go there as your son. I will go there as your driver's son. Please make an appointment letter for me as the clerk.

Prem: I can make 10 appointment letters for you like that.

The next day Arjun goes with the CEOs to the factory by bus.

jasminerahul thumbnail

so here samay is opposite saanjh?I thought kabir.samay imagining Maya as his co star n the song sequence was lovely.Maya saanjh scene was nice.nice to see jhanvi wishing maya all the best with a smile.Maya's chat with the manager n the other person was funny.good that Maya got job.prem saying that we can't always think of profit sometimes we have to think of others benefit was lovely.arjun going as the driver's son?funny.nice pics

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely update dear

Thanks for pm

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 4

Arjun gets down at Palanpur. He starts searching for Sharma Industries. Maya is standing outside. % eating an apple. Arjun sees shepherd & asks, "Where is Sharma Industries?" The shepherd tells him the direction in the language which he is unable to understand. Maya sees that & giggles. Arjun is frustrated. He goes to Maya and asks, "Where is Sharma Industries?"

Maya: Can you see the hill?

Arjun: Yes

Maya: After you climb that hill, you have to walk 4 kilometers from there.

Arjun: Thanks.

Arjun goes there but is unable to find the direction.

At the end of the day, Maya goes home. Arjun is struggling to find the place.

At home, Saanjh asks, "How was your day?"

Maya: It was really good. Today, one gentleman asked for the Sharma industries. I told him that it is 4 kms away.

Saanjh laughs. She said, "Poor thing. You have directed him to the place where it will be hard for him to come back."

Maya: He seemed to be very arrogant. So I had to teach him a lesson.

Arjun sees the height & is unable to find a way to go back. Suddenly he slips from the slope. His clothes become dirty. Maya & Saanjh make the boat & puts them on to the pool. Meanwhile, the shepherd gives him a lift in his van & drops him to the right destination.

Arjun: This is the same place where I came.

The man said, "You see the board there.  You will find the direction there.

Arjun: It means this lady has fooled me. I will not spare her.

Arjun meets Ashok &  Bakshi.

They ask him irrelevant questions.

Arjun: If I have come for the interview, you have to ask me the question related to work. 

Ashok & Bakshi: We can ask whatever we want. How is our hair?

Arjun: Your hair looks artificial. It looks like a wig. And the clothes you wear is like a joker in the circus.  And you guys look like villagers.

Bakshi & Ashok:  We are not qualified but you have failed in the interview. So no job for you.

Arjun: So tell me the theory of productivity.

Bakshi: Are you taking my interview?

Arjun: If you don't have any business knowledge, you have no right to take the interview. I will tell my dad to sack you.

He takes out the letter.

Bakshi: We have no option as he came through Prem Sir.

He said, "Fine, you can work with us."

They call Maya & said, "One new candidate has joined here as a clerk. Explain to him the work."

Maya: Fine.

Arjun comes there.  He sees Maya & said, "So you are the one who fooled me"

Maya: I don't know. You might have seen some other girl. I have not even seen you.

Arjun: And you won't. I am going to kill you.

He tries to hit her but she runs & closes the door.

Arjun is about to break the door but the CEO stops him. He said, " Where were you. Prem was worried about you. So he had sent me here."

Arjun: What to tell you. I got lost in the jungle. That girl has misled me.

The CEO laughs. He said, "You were with a girl in the jungle? How romantic!"

Arjun: No way. She does not mean anything to me. I wanted to teach her a lesson but now you came in between.

Maya meets Bakshi & Ashok. She said, "Your hair is really shining. What shampoo do you use?"

Bakshi: We don't use any shampoo.

Maya: I want to apply for leave for a few days.

Bakshi: Sanctioned.

Maya: I need someone to drop me to my place.

Ashok: Our driver is there.

Maya: Is he, Dev Arjun. Full of attitude?

Bakshi: If he troubles you, tell us. We will take him to the task.

The CEO sees the books of accounts and tells Arjun, "As per the books, the productivity is low. The company is in a pathetic state."

Arjun: Sad. Do one thing. I want the productivity report. Based on that we will take a call.

Maya comes there.

She said, "Please drop me to my place."

Arjun is rude.

Maya: I am your boss. If I tell those bald people, they will take strict action.

Arjun: Sorry mam. You stand near the car. I am coming.

Arjun & Maya get into the car. He drives the car with high speed. Maya gets afraid of his rash driving.

Maya: How are you driving?

Arjun: You have misled me & made me visit the entire Palanpur. Now I will take you for a ride.

Both go to Saanjh's office. The decorations are going on. 

Arjun does the packing. Saanjh lits the lamp to the photo on the wall. Suddenly she falls but Arjun saves her.

Arjun: Are you alright?

Saanjh: Yes, I am fine. I thought I would recover only in the hospital but you saved me.

Maya comes there. 

Arjun: I am Dev. I am Prem's driver's son.

Saanjh: I am Saanjh and she is my sister, "Maya"

Maya: Dev, go and do your work.

Saanjh & Maya leaves.

Arjun calls up the CEO Narayan and asks, "How far has the investigation?"

Narayan: What to tell? The company is in a very pathetic state with respect to production and quality. The goods are coming back.

Bakshi and Ashok overhear the conversation.  MJ enters there. He said, "That is what I want. Unless the company closes, how will we buy it?"

Arjun: Do it fast. This female has made my life a living hell.

The next day, the farmers start striking. Jhanvi comes out of the car & comes to the board meeting.

Jhanvi said, "I will see that all of you get your rights. I will talk to Prem Sharma about this. Give me 24 hours' time."

The farmers agree. While Jhanvi was leaving, she faints.

Saanjh & Maya admit her to the hospital. The doctor comes out.

Maya: How is our mom?

The doctor said, "Nothing to worry. She is only having hypertension."

At home,

Maya: It is all because of that stupid Dev. He wants to close the company. What does he think of himself?

Saanjh: Yes, you are right.

Maya: I think we should talk to Prem uncle on mom's behalf.

Saanjh: Yes, you are right. But someone has to be with mom. You sit beside mom. I will talk to Prem uncle logically.

Maya: Logic does not always work. We need to convince him. I will go there.

Saanjh: How will you go alone?

Maya: Leave that to me.

At Sharma House, Arjun is snoring. He gets the message & gets up.

Arjun comes to the balcony.

Maya comes down & said, "I want to meet Prem & Arjun."

Arjun: Fine.

Both are on the way. The car breaks down. Arjun is fixing the car. Maya is standing on the bridge. Arjun & Maya get attracted to each other. 

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 5

The background song is:

Chhaya hai jo dil pe kya nasha hai

Aisa lag raha hai pyaar ho raha hai

Arjun lies on the seat & imagines Maya with a grand dress. 

Ho... Chhaya hai jo dil pe kya nasha hai

He goes towards Maya.  

Bekarari mein bhi kitna maza hai

Maya blushes. She imagines herself dancing with Arjun

Apni palkon mein mujhko chhupaya hai

Ek chehare ne mera chain churaya hai

Har taraf shokh mausam ka saya hai

In hawaaon ne mera aanchal udaya hai

Dil mein jo chhupi hai ik dilruba hai

Image result for arjun & maya in mauritius

Arjun takes the pen before Maya & kneels before her. Both imagine Arjun proposing to Maya with a rose flower.

Main to deewani teri hone lagi

Ajnabi khyaalon mein khone lagi

Kuchh khabar hui na mujhko teri kasam

Kab aur kahan yeh chahat hui sanam

Dard hai, chubhan hai, haya hai

Chhaya hai jo dil pe kya nasha hai

Aisa lag raha hai..

Aisa lag raha hai..

Both were dreaming. Arjun suddenly comes & tickles her with leaves.

Maya: Stupid driver. Do we have to go now? Suddenly Arjun gets a call from Narayan. He said, "Maya is coming. Please ensure that she does not meet dad, else she will convince him yo not to wind up the company."

Narayan: I will take care of it.

Both go to Delhi.

Narayan: Prem is sleeping. Arjun is not at home.  

Maya: No problem. I will wait.

Narayan: Once if Arjun decides, no one can do anything.

Prem comes to the room & sees Maya. 

Narayan & Arjun try to drag Maya outside. But Prem said, "Stop it."

He then tells Maya, "It is Arjun who is taking care of the company."

Maya: No problem, I will wait.

Prem tells Arjun, "You guys must be exhausted. Go to sleep."

Maya is awake.

Prem comes to her & said, "Dev and Arjun look alike. Once Arjun comes, we will go to Palanpur together. Everything will be fine."

Maya: Thanks.

Maya sees Arjun sleeping.  

She thinks, "That stupid driver is sleeping in his employer's cot."

She sprinkles water on Arjun.

He wakes up.

Arjun: From the time you came into my life, you have made my living difficult.

Maya: Ok. We need to go to Palanpur. Get ready.

Maya meets Prem. She asked, "Can I call you uncle?"

Prem: Sure.

Maya: Why are you doing so much for us?

Prem: I like your spirit. Here are the keys. Take them. You will reach before Arjun. It is only you who can fix my crazy son.

Maya gives him a peck.

Arjun comes dressed up. 

Maya: You are looking very handsome

Arjun: Thanks

Maya: You are looking like Arjun

Arjun takes out the false beard and said, Dev has a long beard. He puts it on his chin.

Jhanvi recovers. All are waiting for Prem and Arjun. The farmers taunt Jhanvi.

The union farmer said, "If you are not able to keep up your word, then leave this post."

Arjun & Maya come to Palanpur. 

Saanjh receives them. She said, "Mom see who has come."

Jhanvi is happy that Maya brought Arjun with her. Saanjh asks, "Where are they?"

The receptionist said, "they are inside. "

Saanjh comes there.

Maya said, "Dev, please try to understand the situation. If you close this company, the entire district will get screwed up."

Arjun: I brought you here only because of Mr. Sharma. But I won't be a part of this drama.

Maya: The entire city is getting ruined and you feel it is a drama. It is the result of Arjun's wrong decision.

Arjun(Dev): Arjun & wrong! He has studied MBA in America and has a first-class degree.

Maya: What is the use of such a degree that breaks the relationship of humanity. If the company shuts, people will be forced to sell their land and the city will get ruined.

She opens the window and shows him the crowd striking.

Maya: Come here. See this child. Today he is smiling. What if he loses it. See the old farmer. He is tensed about losing his land. Where will he go after that? Can he start a new life at this age? Are you not able to see their pain? Are you not able to notice the hidden tears of this old man? If Arjun comes here, I will definitely ask him what is the use of that degree which cannot bring hopes to these people? They are looking forward to getting a ray of hope. Who will give them?

Arjun(Dev): I will give them hope. I am ready to act as Arjun.

Maya is happy. She said, "I agree that the company has been incurring a huge loss for 5 years. But we need to work towards it."

Arjun (Dev): Yes, you are right. I have always misunderstood you but you are a very nice lady.

Arjun goes towards the committee & said, "I have done my education in the USA but it didn't teach me to give the value to others sentiments. I have learned it at Palampur.  I promise all of you that we will stand by you in times of crisis & develop the city. I promise all of you that we will pay you Rs. 1000 per quintal."

Maya is shocked. Saanjh said, "I know that it is not his words. You have cooked it up."

Maya: I didn't do it. I told him to say 800 but he is saying 1000. If I knew this thing will happen, then I wouldn't have brought him here."

All are happy except MJ, Ashok, & Bakshi.

MJ said, "There is definitely a catch in it. How can Arjun change sides so easily?"

The men drag Prem's driver with the cops to the office. They said, "He is the driver. He is not Arjun."

MJ: Arrest this man.

The cops come towards Arjun. But he said, "I am Arjun Sharma. Prem Sharma's son."

Jhanvi: He is right. My son cannot lie.

Arjun: Please believe me. I am Arjun.

Inspector: I am sorry. Forget about me, no one in this hall believes that you are Arjun Sharma.

Jhanvi goes to Maya. She asks, "Is it true that he is not Arjun."

Maya is speechless.

Jhanvi writes the resignation letter and sits outside. 

Maya goes to her and said, "I am sorry mom, I wanted to help you."

Jhanvi: I don't need your help.

Prem comes there. He sees Jhanvi and asked, "How is your health?"

Jhanvi: I am better.

The police & the crowd drags Arjun who sees Prem.

Arjun: Dad, no one is believing that I am your son. Please tell them.

Prem said, "Guys, he is Arjun, my son. He had only come as a driver in disguise to see what is happening here. I am proud of him. I promise all of you that both of us will take the city to great heights."

Bakshi, Ashok, & MJ leave.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thank you for the pm!

lovely updates

jasminerahul thumbnail

how Maya fooled arjun was funny.but feeling bad for him also.interview scene was funny .omg arjun getting violent with Maya was shocking.arjun saving saanjh n she saying thanks was romantic. why is arjun saying that he is dev? arya attracted towards each other so fast was unexpected. but how? perfect pic.but why only one pic?