Last yr my Bira spoiled the fun and now shahid 

I can even show my love for these gems 

Sadaa sukhi raho 

🥰

Related image

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

Agreed that Ranveer would've done a fabulous job... But IMO Shahid is also perfect as Kabir Singh.

And I am glad that Ranveer didn't do it..... Otherwise some retards would've gotten filthy pleasure to bash him ....

Image result for clapping gif

Kuch logon ki achi jali hai ðŸ¤£

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just watched the movie and i can't even imagine ranveer in this role. Shahid was too good and he was actually believable as a student. Not even an ounce of overacting in the whole movie. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think Ranveer could have played Kabir Singh, but it wouldn't have done much to his acting prowess. Ranveer has a larger than life over the top personality. I honestly believe that restrained roles like Gully Boy and Lootera challenge him more as an actor. Actors should seek roles that challenge them by tapping into traits they don't always display. 

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

as usual mera favourite accha karta , mera favourite kuch galat nahi kar sakta . mera favourite thook ke chatne ko bolde toh main woh bhi kar lunga 

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Kyun behen...did you see me say anywhere he would have been better. Burn toh tujhe hona chahiye that every one from Shahid to Ayushman to Kartik are delivering hits while your fave is languishing stuck in his shit projects which take forever to release. Ranveer gave 3 hits back to back why will his fans burn...atleast we get to see him onscreen and do not have to use proxies like Shahid and Vicky to fight battles on his behalf.

Har film Sanju nahin hogi and going by his track record of the fate of his delayed films...bilkul bhi nahin🤣

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

yahan bhi BURNOL promotions?😆

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

NOBODY needs to play Kabir Singh, nobody needs to make rubbish like Kabir Singh! -_-

PS - Shahid overacted like no tomorrow

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hasini009

yahan bhi BURNOL promotions?😆

Khud ka stock kab ka khatam hogaya hoga socho when every Tom, Dick and Harry is delivering hits and your fave is sitting on set twiddling his thumbs watching his contemporaries leave him behind while he waits for his next release😆

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 4 years ago