chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Excited excited excited!!!!

Can wait for you to start it...

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sim diii after reading the teaser I've some questions....

And regarding the story you've to continue it ....

Either here or somewhere else....

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Interesting teaser, please continue. Waiting for the update. 

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Albelipari

Wow !! It seems interesting πŸ‘juat by the small description I can say that this concept is going to blew up minds .. Such an amazing writer of the forum don't need to ask weather to update or not πŸ‘πŸΌ eagerly waiting for the update .. And please make it soon πŸ˜ˆ laalchi me 

Love

Laalchi reader

Thank you Laalchi Reader for holding my work in such high esteem..hopefully the story will love upto your expectations..the update will come sometime next week..

I am not sure if you know yet but since you said you liked HAHK I am informing you that I updated its 5th part recently..I miss your review on it !

IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehapandey12

Arry , o Bai bhagwan jooth na bulwaye             hainey hainey mja AA gya kya boltey ho yaaro  o yess please update the first part waiting for it want to see actually what is.    I nside the box 

Snehapandey12 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹

Dhanyawad Snehaandey12. I will make sure its entertaining and upto your expectations. 

IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9999P

Loved it update soon 

Will do dear!

IamIbe thumbnail

Hello All! So this is just a small prologue to get the angst for the chapter to follow next week settled in. If this gets a good response, I will definitely post the chapter here. For now its not rated but this story will have mature elements in the future so I am warning the younger readers. Also do take note that in this story there will be no other girls for Sameer because he cant touch anybody except Naina. There will however be a man vying for Naina's attention because I crave a jealous Sameer

Prologue: The Never Ending Night 

A loud door banged as a disgruntled man stepped out of a beautiful white mansion in South Delhi. Hair long and silky highlighted the frown on his forehead, the stubble on his chin added the rustic glow of youth to his otherwise childish features. The helmet held tightly in his hand he bashed it rather angrily on the pillar next to him; chipping it off some of its majestic mosaic tiles.

"Nahi rehna mujhe iss nark mein..mujhe Ahemdabad waapis jana hai." 23 year old Sameer Maheshwari spoke in an agitated tone as he discarded the broken helmet to the side. 

Ahemdabad...The name inspired strong nostalic images to engulf his being. Mangola and Samosa with Munna- Pandit. The warmth of his Nanu's house. And most importantly, she stood out to him. Her gorgeous face haunted him. Her beautiful mischievous eyes always brimming with warmth and love, her cascading wavelike black hair, her pink lips that inspired infinite fantasies , and the soft touch of her skin. The way she called his name and the blush that would adorn her porcelain cheeks the minute she saw him. 

"Naina.." he chanted her name as a lost plea, as a cry for help that  would never come. It had been 5 years since he had seen her and yet every feature of her's was etched into his memory to never be forgotten. No matter how old he would grow his heart would still belong to her. Life seemed so long, grey and ashen; a never ending night with the waning moon. 

As tears once again threatened to blur his vision, he roughly wiped his eyes with his arm. There was no need to cry because today was March 15th- the date they had parted all those years ago in Ahemdabad and the date he most looked forward to every year. Because despite the silence from his side, Naina sent him a letter this day every year. And that single letter would get him through the harsh, turbulent winds of his life. It would be his solace, the permanent embellishment which adorned his pocket till the next one came to replace it. 

"Bheed ki shor mein bhi lagta hai sannata 

Ma ki godh mein pyaar milta hai aadha 

Waqt ke beetein panno par adhoori likhawat mandrati hai 

raat ko kisi ki chah mujhe bekhabar karjati hai 

poora hoon par phir bhi hoon adhoora

na jane kab hoga meri andheri duniya mein ujala savera"

Naina read the lines from her favourite weekly column in Nakshatra magazine. She didn't know who had written them but these words spoke to her like nothing else in this world. This is how she felt every second of her life since Sameer abandoned her. Maybe not abandoned. He did reply to her letters till November 1991 and then stopped. So maybe he had just forgotten. 

Abandoned or forgotten: she didn't know which was worse but all she knew was that suddenly her life had become bland and colourless. He was there in all his glory one day and then had disappeared the next. Sometimes she woke up in the middle of the night from an excruciating pain in her chest: her breath in a state of frenzy, scared that she had dreamt up all that had happened between them. 

On those nights she had curled up at the edge of the balcony, the coarse surface of the wall biting into her back and gazed up at the parrot he had given her. And in a fit of rage one cold December night, she had taken a stick and broken the parrot. It was all a lie: his redemption, his love, his vows. They were all a delusion he had woven around her when what he had wanted all along was to take advantage of her. Like he had back in Mount Abu. 

What she had thought was pure liquid gold had turned out to be made in china golden water. And like a fool she had flown along with it, painted herself in its colour, and then been discarded as a worthless material. But she was better than this and she deserved better than this. 

Which is why she had taken such a big step, it was why she had decided to move away from her home to a new place to start her life afresh, doing something she loved. There was only one problem: that place was Delhi. 

Precap: He spun her around and pinned her to the rough grey surface. Under the silver light of the moon he could see every every inch of her face with stark clarity. It really was her. He couldn't belive it: the woman in his arms was really Naina. 

Edited by IamIbe - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome lovely start waiting for next asap

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wonderful prologue. Waiting eagerly for the next update. 

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

Thank you Laalchi Reader for holding my work in such high esteem..hopefully the story will love upto your expectations..the update will come sometime next week..

I am not sure if you know yet but since you said you liked HAHK I am informing you that I updated its 5th part recently..I miss your review on it !

Ya ... Yesterday I saw but couldn't read .. I want to read that particular story in full peace where I can imagine and get lost hopefully today I'll get that time