Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Albelipari

Ya ... Yesterday I saw but couldn't read .. I want to read that particular story in full peace where I can imagine and get lost hopefully today I'll get that time 

ahh no worries take your time dear. I just thought you might have missed it. I am going to update it every week regularly now on schedule because I want to wrap it up soon. 

Classic7 thumbnail

Awesome and beautiful.Waiting for the next part

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sims di,lovely prologue!! "Abandoned or forgotten"  I just live it!! I have gone through the prologue again and again... it has something which is beyond words... just love the prologue!! Precap is so intriguing... Eager to read further...❀️

With love,Suparna

MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful prologue now sims pls don't make us wait. Give update as soon as possible.

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ooh my !! πŸ‘

First let me start with my favorite part " no other girls for sameer "πŸ₯³and bhanvre for naina πŸ˜† I'm already loving it ..

The plot is really very interesting and has great potential .. I know you will do wonders with it .. My heart goes out to both sameer and naina .. This boy has closed each and every door to happiness in his life and still awaits for her letters that gives him solace and there naina is convinced that everything was fake but their fate will bring them together and I'm so looking forward to see how 

Love

Laalchi reader

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sims Sims Sims!! 😍😍😍 Omg it's so intriguing!! Behna dil le lo! My excitement level is increasing on every update. This prologue is fantastic😍 Both love each other but why Sameer is keeping away himself from Naina! And the poetry! It was wow. Sameer ke dard ko kitni acchi tarah paish kiya❀❀ I'm feeling this gonna be my another favorite work of yours 😍
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

ahh no worries take your time dear. I just thought you might have missed it. I am going to update it every week regularly now on schedule because I want to wrap it up soon. 

Regular updates of hahk .. Bhagwan se kuch aur bhi maang leti πŸ˜†

Mmrudhula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting start. Waiting eagerly for the next update 

Ashifan1998 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing start update next part soon

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful prologue, Sims! The first lovely thing is no other girls for Sameer. πŸ˜†

I really loved the poetry. And, why is Sameer not replying to her letters when he is still madly in love with her? Is it the manhoosiyat problem or a different reason you are going to introduce? 

Really looking forward to the first chapter! The sneak peak looks interesting!