Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Wasn't he a fraud according to you??

How can frauds be frank and artless?  They are manipulative, and try to get on with their fraudulent activities.

Don't you know this or else  your previous statement that he is a fraud was just a facade so that you seem liberal with your opinions regarding both kp and dt or else is kp a selective fraud?๐Ÿ˜†

I catch your drift to instigate a kp vs dt kinda thing there. But still will reply. ๐Ÿ˜Š

FYI, by perusing criminology, it is more than possible that frauds be frank and artless. Those frauds are impulsive and erratic often fall prey to mob mentality: when can not cope up with peer pressure, indulge in things that one once loathes in the first place. Not trying to relate anything, just stating. Catch my drift? ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Keeping the epiphany aside, I evaluate a situation/person objectively. One aspect of a situation/person doesn't cloud my judgement over other aspects(s) of the same situation/person and vice versa. ๐Ÿ˜Š Constant continuous use of BDs is fraudulent practice and as I stated many times before KP should be kicked out of YHM if the BD saga doesn't end. Viewers don't deserve to be cheated time and again. At the same time, based on his interactions, it often came out that he's too frank, impulsive and artless who has no clue about how his words might later come back to haunt him. As a reason to that, he is often misunderstood and misjudged. That doesn't mean I ignore/overlook/let alone endorse his fraudulent BD practice. I do however reject selective bias. ๐Ÿ˜‰

SandyaKranthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

People were very funny when kp shooting with everyone till feb then they also they bashed kp .no support for him and funny thing they bashing him for shooting with other cast .

Actually kp once made statement fans will easily forget.that statement was right.

I dont agree with this post cos this sns followers are bogus .

Followeres and fans mein bahut farak hai  instead of  speaking about every damn issue ,  he should focus on work .

Edited by SandyaKranthi - 4 years ago
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

I catch your drift to instigate a kp vs dt kinda thing there. But still will reply. ๐Ÿ˜Š

FYI, by perusing criminology, it is more than possible that frauds be frank and artless. Those frauds are impulsive and erratic often fall prey to mob mentality: when can not cope up with peer pressure, indulge in things that one once loathes in the first place. Not trying to relate anything, just stating. Catch my drift? ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Keeping the epiphany aside, I evaluate a situation/person objectively. One aspect of a situation/person doesn't cloud my judgement over other aspects(s) of the same situation/person and vice versa. ๐Ÿ˜Š Constant continuous use of BDs is fraudulent practice and as I stated many times before KP should be kicked out of YHM if the BD saga doesn't end. Viewers don't deserve to be cheated time and again. At the same time, based on his interactions, it often came out that he's too frank, impulsive and artless who has no clue about how his words might later come back to haunt him. As a reason to that, he is often misunderstood and misjudged. That doesn't mean I ignore/overlook/let alone endorse his fraudulent BD practice. I do however reject selective bias. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sell this somewhere elsesmiley37. Not in yhm forumsmiley37

Your behaviour is kind of that padosi aunty, when others children are caught doing some harkatein, they jump with joy that they got some stuff to gossip about๐Ÿ˜†, become overly enthusiastic and barge in the topic again and again, but when their children are caught doing the same, they can't deny the truth, should maintain a straight face, enthusiasm is dead already๐Ÿ˜”......you are same regarding kp and dt, courtesy- go read your comments when dt started the bd saga, and compare your comments when Kp started the same. I am not gonna buy this attitude.๐Ÿ‘Ž

Well, when Dt started bd saga  you trolled her very badly, regarding her contribution,hardwork and dedication  ( let it be solely for money), which dt fans boast about, and called it entirely a bogus, and even terned her as 'nek aurat' , sarcastically๐Ÿ˜† while.....you made a statement that, "KP WILL NEVER DITCH YHM LIKE DT"...when kp didn't start his share of bd saga yet. And when kp started his share, you went extremely silent, almost ignored this area, maybe selective amnesia๐Ÿ˜Ž, and,he won't be trolled in any of such aspects๐Ÿ˜‚, and will never be named as 'nek mard'๐Ÿ˜„ ( Sorry kp๐Ÿ˜ญ)

He gets trolled in twitter because of his lack of knowledge tweets, and you're blaming the whole twitteratis, that all of them misunderstood him๐Ÿ˜ 

You have a soft corner for kp and that soft corner never lets you go extreme with your words regarding kp.And you call yourself unbiased. And if people like me question, you blame me that selectivism is my another shade๐Ÿ˜†.

You even quoted an article, which says Dt was bribed, you just gave a benefit of doubt, I agree, and you blame whole universe that you're being called a hater for no reason, and only once in my life time I stated a fact that dt and kp are same regarding bds, you already termed me as a hater and dt's chamchi.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

With all this biasedness, you expect people to see your fairness in judging people and their aspects๐Ÿ˜‚ Hell no.๐Ÿ˜‚

You might have quoted the truth, regarding both kp and dt in this bds issue, without favouring anyone, but that selective treatment for kp....like how vips are treated in jails๐Ÿ˜‚, I am not buying this for sure๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

You quoted criminology???? Well you compared their work as hardwork of corrupted people, what next???

@red

Please don't take pain to quote then๐Ÿ˜ข, though I already knew.you would definitely quote me.๐Ÿคฃ

And please, stop judging people with your limited knowledge and limited power of sensing their intentions. I am not a kind who has a habit of creating ruckus over here for some mindless satisfaction, that's your forteโœ‹