BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

They have increased no of repeats 

So highly unlikely yhm is going anywhere 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I have actually stopped caring about them coz they don't seem to bother about anyone else too.. neither the show nor the die hard fans..if that actually means them learning the hard way then so be it!! So bring it on even if he is participating..no offence to anyone, just that they have made me so apathetic towards them, both by their on screen and off screen histrionics. 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They're giving us a trial run of how we gonna spend days without yhm, once the show goes off air😆

Even though the show is on air, it makes no difference, feels like yhm don't exist anymore.

Still, that tiny hope of getting something ishralicious will never die till the last day,  still I check IF early in the morning with a hopeless hope😢....only that point makes the difference, else no difference if yhm is on air or off air.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kp and dt are ageing backwards😍😍

Kp in some pics look hot AF😳☺️

Raman with those jackets and all look like a young college going boy😆, while Ishita is in her as usual Ishima avatar yet pretty.

He loves to mock her fashion sense, especially her kapdon ka thaan😆(kitne din hogaye😭)compares his jawani with her budapan😆, argues with her the whole day that he is still gabru jawan😆, cannot take a word against his age🤣

I miss them😭

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

They're giving us a trial run of how we gonna spend days without yhm, once the show goes off air😆

Even though the show is on air, it makes no difference, feels like yhm don't exist anymore.

Still, that tiny hope of getting something ishralicious will never die till the last day,  still I check IF early in the morning with a hopeless hope😢....only that point makes the difference, else no difference if yhm is on air or off air.

excatly same thoughts reena... 😆

its seems yhm ended.. it actually did for us since long... its on ventilator wid hope v may get dem back for a while atleast... bt......