Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' actor Anurag Sharma to make his Bollywood debut with Rani Mukerji's 'Mardaani 2'!

Happy for our very own Parma Khurana. 

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IshRaian

'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' actor Anurag Sharma to make his Bollywood debut with Rani Mukerji's 'Mardaani 2'!

Happy for our very own Parma Khurana. 

I am so happy for shruti n anurag getting there due.😁😁😁😁😁😁

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

I don't remember when was the last time kp made such a lengthy insta post...he usually make short and crisp ones, yet hard hitting 

I don't even remember if he made any at all

I think the entire post was not drafted by himself, only few words are from him. His mark of sarcasm and wit is missing πŸ˜‰. If that's the case, then what's cooking KpπŸ˜†

During Budapest track, the scenes were so beautifully written,  that I got a doubt if Sickand himself wrote the trackπŸ˜‚ Similar scenario 😁

Good. He better master the art of diplomacy like other stars. By being Frank and artless, he gets into trouble more than often. 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

Good. He better master the art of diplomacy like other stars. By being Frank and artless, he gets into trouble more than often. 

Wasn't he a fraud according to you??

How can frauds be frank and artless?  They are manipulative, and try to get on with their fraudulent activities.

Don't you know this or else  your previous statement that he is a fraud was just a facade so that you seem liberal with your opinions regarding both kp and dt or else is kp a selective fraud?πŸ˜†

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Cave track, where they created a hype that Raman was about to die, fetched better trps than Rohan's real deathπŸ˜‚. 

In cave track, for the week it fetched 1.9 trp, 2 episodes are completely owned by IshRa for 70% of the timeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

IshRa are not like these new age couples who do lot of PDA, hug and kiss in front of everyone, project themselves as if they're head over heels in love with each other, never give huge lectures to people around and bore them with their love story,yet everyone around them, sense their love for each other.😘

People sensed their love in their fightsπŸ˜†. Actually, more from after the fights.  How much might they irritate each other, they just can't live without each other. 

People around them can sense that they are truly in love...... like how a couple should be.....

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

@Reena its so blissful to read ur pov about IshRa ..So beautifully u describe IshRa 

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So Raman finally manages to make Sahil confess that he framed Ruhi. Let’s see if Sahil gets arrested. 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good episode today.... Raman playing very smart.... Liked to see this... 

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Really missing the old tracks of yhm😭😭😭😭😭