Not a prediction, not a fanfiction either :P

Jareth thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is just how I wish the story moves on from this point forward.

What I want right now is for happy to find out Rv's truth..maybe next week or so. Happy confronts him. Rv makes true on his promise of not letting anyone come between happy and him. He threatens everyone, from rocky to happy's family. Happy is scared but she doesn't take his threats seriously and says she's going home and then to the police to tell everyone (because its a daily soap so obviously she's gonna reveal her plans to him :P). Rv lets her go but calls her when she's en route to check on her mom and sister before she goes to the police. Happy panics and goes home screaming for her mom and sister only to find that they are just getting home from somewhere. Rv calls her and tells her that he called off his hit man today but not in future. He tells happy to take a peek outside and she sees someone driving away. Rocky sees her panicking but can't get her to reveal anything because now happy knows rv is keeping an eye on everyone at the house and will try something if he so much as catches a hint of something. 

And so we have a cat and mouse game of happy and rv where he keeps up the scare tactics, until she's frightened to the point where she's cornered. And we know that when you corner someone, they have only once choice and that is to attack. I hope this is how it goes. It would make rocky's hurt bearable when we see happy frightened out of her mind. Imagine the intensity. Imagine rocky seeing how there's clearly something wrong but being unable to do anything because happy won't say anything. 
I want happy to be the one who begins to fight back. I want rv to finally do something that breaks her wall of fear and pushes her into actively fighting back, countering what he does. Rocky can help but I want happy to be the one who fights this time. At least initially. They make an awesome team but for a little while at least, I want to see happy fighting alone, the way rocky did  

Edited by Jareth - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jareth

What I want right now is for happy to find out Rv's truth..maybe next week or so. Happy confronts him. Rv makes true on his promise of not letting anyone come between happy and him. He threatens everyone, from rocky to happy's family. Happy is scared but she doesn't take his threats seriously and says she's going home and then to the police to tell everyone (because its a daily soap so obviously she's gonna reveal her plans to him :P). Rv lets her go but calls her when she's en route to check on her mom and sister before she goes to the police. Happy panics and goes home screaming for her mom and sister only to find that they are just getting home from somewhere. Rv calls her and tells her that he called off his hit man today but not in future. He tells happy to take a peek outside and she sees someone driving away. Rocky sees her panicking but can't get her to reveal anything because now happy knows rv is keeping an eye on everyone at the house and will try something if he so much as catches a hint of something. 

And so we have a cat and mouse game of happy and rv where he keeps up the scare tactics, until she's frightened to the point where she's cornered. And we know that when you corner someone, they have only once choice and that is to attack. I hope this is how it goes. It would make rocky's hurt bearable when we see happy frightened out of her mind. Imagine the intensity. Imagine rocky seeing how there's clearly something wrong but being unable to do anything because happy won't say anything. 
I want happy to be the one who begins to fight back. I want rv to finally do something that breaks her wall of fear and pushes her into actively fighting back, countering what he does. Rocky can help but I want happy to be the one who fights this time. At least initially. They make an awesome team but for a little while at least, I want to see happy fighting alone, the way rocky did  

Dont we all want Happy to find out the truth. Or maybe if the Happy-RV marriage is true then maybe Happy will only agree to marry him to spy on him to get proof since she knows her life is not at risk. RoHa teams up and then spies on RV and Rocky secretly keeps an eye on her without RV suspecting incase things get out of hand. AND then another twist - shows that Rocky and Happy have already gotten married in secret the whole time they were spying on RV 😂 And then flashback to the proposal and msrriage scenes 😂

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dont we all want Happy to find out the truth. Or maybe if the Happy-RV marriage is true then maybe Happy will only agree to marry him to spy on him to get proof since she knows her life is not at risk. RoHa teams up and then spies on RV and Rocky secretly keeps an eye on her without RV suspecting incase things get out of hand. AND then another twist - shows that Rocky and Happy have already gotten married in secret the whole time they were spying on RV 😂 And then flashback to the proposal and marriage scenes 😂

Jareth thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Dont we all want Happy to find out the truth. Or maybe if the Happy-RV marriage is true then maybe Happy will only agree to marry him to spy on him to get proof since she knows her life is not at risk. RoHa teams up and then spies on RV and Rocky secretly keeps an eye on her without RV suspecting incase things get out of hand. AND then another twist - shows that Rocky and Happy have already gotten married in secret the whole time they were spying on RV 😂 And then flashback to the proposal and marriage scenes 😂

Naaaah I don't want a marriage so early :P there would be no story once rv track is over and I absolutely abhorr misunderstanding waalay tracks after marriage,  which is what we'll get. because in these shows they show the leads getting married and pledging to always trust and depend on one another and then they....don't. So no I'm not in favour of a marriage right now. I honestly would not mind the show ending soon after their marriage. I'm sure everyone here would disgaree with me :P but the way I see it, its better to show all misunderstandings, fights, separations before marriage and then nicely wrap up a show with the leads married, an episode or two to show their married life and end it on a high note rather than ending it when trps are gone, viewers are gone. End it on such a note that everyone is happy and satisfied with an ending. Of course people would want more but the best shows are those that leave you wanting more but you kmow inside that it could not have ended on a better note.   

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Very interesting!!!❤️ I am glad that you dared to predict! I have given up.😆 CVs tend to take us by surprise with every episode, so I let myself sit back and enjoy the show without grilling my brain.😆 I have to agree I am liking their way. The spoilers were all negative. Not that the fans' fault though. We are used to watching shows those bring separations and tons of drama before leads could get together. However, as our show never been on the typical side and have always managed to pleasantly surprise us, whatever you predicted could pretty turn out to be true. If that happens, I will dance. Who doesn't want to see the fiery old Happy back?

Jareth thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Very interesting!!!❤️ I am glad that you dared to predict! I have given up.😆 CVs tend to take us by surprise with every episode, so I let myself sit back and enjoy the show without grilling my brain.😆 I have to agree I am liking their way. The spoilers were all negative. Not that the fans' fault though. We are used to watching shows those bring separations and tons of drama before leads could get together. However, as our show never been on the typical side and have always managed to pleasantly surprise us, whatever you predicted could pretty turn out to be true. If that happens, I will dance. Who doesn't want to see the fiery old Happy back?

Yes the old happy 👏 she was a force to be reckoned with. Still is but the three years have taken a toll on her. It's gonna take some time for her to come back to what she was. To merge the happy of now and the happy of the past. I hope we get a happy that destroys RV. So rarely do we get a female lead that keeps the bad guy on his toes.   
(Don't know why rv got autocorrected to rocky but I've fixed it :P)

Edited by Jareth - 4 years ago
Golu14 thumbnail

Naaaah I don't want a marriage so early :P there would be no story once rv track is over and I absolutely abhorr misunderstanding waalay tracks after marriage,  which is what we'll get. because in these shows they show the leads getting married and pledging to always trust and depend on one another and then they....don't. So no I'm not in favour of a marriage right now. I honestly would not mind the show ending soon after their marriage. I'm sure everyone here would disgaree with me :P but the way I see it, its better to show all misunderstandings, fights, separations before marriage and then nicely wrap up a show with the leads married, an episode or two to show their married life and end it on a high note rather than ending it when trps are gone, viewers are gone. End it on such a note that everyone is happy and satisfied with an ending. Of course people would want more but the best shows are those that leave you wanting more but you kmow inside that it could not have ended on a better note.   

That's exactly what I too would want to see

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Jareth: This track/prediction is very very interesting, will get to see more of RV, RV turning darker and darker everyday!!! If cvs can make it happen, cvs love to drag stuff, I have no objection on it, since RP is slaying as RV, will love to see how he will reveal his true self to happy and things will only get better when happy will fight back!!!

But I have something in my mind about this which I have said in another thread as well, that why RV will play this cat mouse game with happy?? he has waited long enough, and one by one he's clearing all the huge stones from his way that can be  an obstacle between him and happy so why play a cat and mouse game? he has played his innings well so far , no need to be defensive, it's time for full toss I believe, he will just scare her with her family and loved ones, without letting her know than he will called her to some place and will ask her to marry him if she wants all those she love and care for safe and unharmed!!!! or maybe he will have his goons kidnap rocky or will threaten happy with the hotel project!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

In some cases like you said the person can have second thoughts, agreed, so the suicide note will be considered valid, but anaya calls happy first at the place where she's going to end her life and then tells her she will not come between her and RV and now she will die, so happy will do nothing then??? Will she not stop her? Anaya called happy out of fear for her life and I think for happy's life too!!! She was scared and that scared and frightened tone was noticed by happy, the first thing happy said was: anaya sounded scared!!! So what will happy tell the police, if it will ever come to that, that anaya was very scared so,are we implying that: anaya will fearfully call happy and tell her I will not come between you and RV and now I want to die peacefully, baat thori digest nahi horahi!!! If anaya wanted to die peacefully why would she call happy? she's the reason why anaya is taking the decision of ending her life so happy would be the last person on earth she would want to see!!!

Definitely, you cannot expect a person to have second thoughts while hanging about the pole, the one who wants to die will make sure that he/she dies without leaving any loophole for second thoughts.If Anaya wanted to die she wouldn't be clinging to that pole, she was fighting for her life but couldn't make it.

Jareth thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

@Jareth: This track/prediction is very very interesting, will get to see more of RV, RV turning darker and darker everyday!!! If cvs can make it happen, cvs love to drag stuff, I have no objection on it, since RP is slaying as RV, will love to see how he will reveal his true self to happy and things will only get better when happy will fight back!!!

But I have something in my mind about this which I have said in another thread as well, that why RV will play this cat mouse game with happy?? he has waited long enough, and one by one he's clearing all the huge stones from his way that can be  an obstacle between him and happy so why play a cat and mouse game? he has played his innings well so far , no need to be defensive, it's time for full toss I believe, he will just scare her with her family and loved ones, without letting her know than he will called her to some place and will ask her to marry him if she wants all those she love and care for safe and unharmed!!!! or maybe he will have his goons kidnap rocky or will threaten happy with the hotel project!!

It's forensic psychiatry. People like rv want to be completely in power. To completely own the other person. That's why the cat and mouse. He doesn't love happy. He is obsessed with the idea of owning her. Her willingness means nothing to him. Her choice means nothing to him. He'll have her by hook or by crook. If he can't cajole her into it, he'll scare her into it. He has to do something that will leave happy with no choice but to come to him. Hence the game. And we know that he's an experienced lawyer. He knows how to spin traps. He'll spring one for happy to get her. He'll try declaring his love. But happy will know his truth. So then he'll tell all he's done for her. That will only repulse her. So what can he do next? He'll frighten her, corner her. But this is what I want. Not even a prediction as I've said :P just me imagining how the storyline would go if it were me writing  it.

I'm glad you found the idea intriguing  :) your input is always appreciated  ^_^