Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you dear sajida for early update, so happy to see shadi prepration start already and sameer's unique idea for gifted silver coins with the tag" beti ghar ki shaan"(Sajida you beautifuly put another social massege so naturally. Love you yaar for this👏)  you are such a pure soul and heart❤️. A daughter is equal like a son when you accompany to fullfell their dreams and understand their desires. (pankhon k sath apno ka vishwas b cahiye) hayee naina teasing him with the song of raaz film☺️, aur hamara sameer b kha kam h naina ko apni harkton se tang karne m. Love to see mundit ,(ab aayega double maja, samaina agar samosa h to apne mundit green wali chatni h.😁😁 unke  bina samaina ki shadi kaise hogi.  Sorry  I am samosa fan isly😉) sameer ko taiji ka muft ka gyan or uper se rakesh ka tameej sikhana. (inko khud ko to kuch tameez h nahi dusro ko gyan khub dete h😡😡.  They teach him  badon se baat karne ka tarika per insan apni izzat khud kamata h khud gavata h,they are so irritating no one respected them for  what they doing with naina.) Love to see sameer reply for teen tigada. And so much fun to see mundit fell them jealous with show their haapiness😂😂. Sameer so much impatient  for kiss and mundit teasing him with name of naina. Love this updaye very much. Samaina so much happy and exited mundit for shadi ( nazar naa lage teen tigada ki).hayye next update m haldi fir sangeet,mahendi m to bhut exited hu). Sajida yaar kya sayeri likte ho aap. Main to sochti thi sirf love ya motivation ki hi sayeri hoti h. Sameer ka jawab with the sayeris dil le gaya.(so beautiful 👏) love you yaar har baar aur jyada pyaar ho jata h) 

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sajida yaar awesome bahut attach hogaya iis story se  feeling  as if Samaina's marriage taking place at my home reading this part . Amazingly written everything loved it . Shayari's just mesmerizing yaar . Lots n lotssssss of loveeeee . Take care . As u know we eagerly wait for the update.  

Srilatha 

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This was beautiful di

sbko Sameer maheshwari ka kya dose dia aapne

maza hi aagya

haini haini haini

I am so loving the shayaris you add 

that is so different seeing samaina talk to other that way

I would want you to write another story after you complete this one please

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Sajida di🤗. Again an amazing update.  Loved it ❤️. Very excited for their wedding . The wedding gift choose by Sameer is so nice. This is like our Mr.Maheshwari  always unique and adorable. Mundit ke aate hi khusiyaan aur masti double ho jaate hai. Mr. Maheshwari se toh kuch dino ka intzaar bhi nahi ho raha. Taiji, Tauji aur Rakesh sir ko kya handle kiya Sameer ne👍🏼. How Naina described the rituals as their journey was so beautiful ❤️.  Your shayaris were amazinggggg  as always. They expresses their feelings beautifully.   Shaadi ki taiyaariyaan padh ke Sameer aur Naina ki show wali shaadi ki yaad aa gayi. And you beautifully  added "le jaayenge" song  sequence ❤️. Eagerly waiting for the next update. 

Disha

FQ27881 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by FQ27881 - 4 years ago
FQ27881 thumbnail

FQ27881 thumbnail

Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What unique return gifts. Kahan se aati hai tumhe aisi ideas.

Thanks for the switch, Naina pehle Pandi ki bhabhi hein hogi, dost baad mein 😜

This might be a repetitive phrase in my comments bu true shayaris are amazing especially the ones during the rendezvous between Sameer and Taiji family. 

And I am really glad you didn’t give a changeover  to Taiji’s character overnight. I personally feel that it is difficult for people to change especially someone like Taiji and Tauji to the extent of suddenly showering Naina with love. Thanks for keeping it realistic.

Le jayenge le jayenge again took me back to the show additionally Sonam and Divya ko imagine karlenge

So true about envy. Must be worth paying to see Taiji’s reaction 😜😜😜

Agle update kal hai kya ??

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FQ27881

wah wah kya bt ha vry exciting. already waiting for nxt 😃

Thank you 😊. Hope you will love the next update as well.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Beautiful update... I expected bigger punishment of tau-tai’s crime 

Thank you so much dear. Haan badi punishment milni thi par ab shaadi mein yeh sahi na hoga so they have been left with a warning. Nut if they irk Sameer may be they vl get a severe punsihment. 

Love

Sajida