Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved the shayari as usual - the very first one in this and where he equates her to being a blessing than a lucky charm. Loved it.

Naina’s apprehensions about ‘asking for a wish’ for the first time from a person in her family who according to her understands her the most - the poor girl has never lived for herself any time till date. This reminded me  when she felt it was her haq when Sameer got her clothes. Despite all the love and care, she could feel that freedom only with Sameer

In spite of seeing her happy and in love with Sameer, it was realistic that Chachaji still wanted to quell his doubts and Sameer explaining Naina’s role in his life definitely would have satisfied any Dad

Loved loved loved the part where Sameer explains why the girls side should not ‘host’ the wedding. Kaash the men of this generation come out of their ‘shackles’ and see women for what they are worth in their life. 

Their sweet talks during lehenga shopping was cute

I can’t wait for the wedding especially now that it’s going to happen in Ahmedabad and in front of her house. Taiji, Tauji and Rakesh ka haal dhekna hai. Kab update karogi??

FQ27881 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by FQ27881 - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Sajida  yaar ur writing soothens  the heart everything was simply beauty  . Love this story  sooooo much  . Wowww Wedding time eagerly waiting for the update yaar .  As always Superb shayari . Lots of love n take care  . Hope u had great time in holidays  . Happy Diwali . 

Srilatha 

HI Srilatha,

Thank you dear🤗.  Yes wedding preparations are going on. Hope you will love the next update 😉.   Happy Diwali to you too 😊

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi0410

Supperb Diwali gift dear Sajida, Naina 's anxiety for chachaji's approval but she knows very well he is not like taiji and rakesh who didn't care what she going through this fake  marrige they only care about themself and fake respect in society. ( but in my opinion where our so cold society gone when someone going through  exploitation) loved the way sameer reassured her and love to see trio bonding ❤️(samaina and preeti)  .samaina k baad preeti and mundit my fevroite. Preeti teasing  Naina and blusing sameer (treat to wacth and read also, cause am already imagine when i read) .

And like  jija- sali bonding. Chachiji is so happy seeing naina like her real mother seeing her daughter after a long time. I so much respect anand Chachaji 's family they stand like a strong piller for naina always. Chachaji wanted assurance about naina's future and sameer gave that promise with full confident. (Love the  way he called her dua.  ) and sameer shart to dil le gayi. First their Marrige in Ahmdabad (rakesh or taiji b to dekhe naina ki khushiyon ko)  and second full arrangements for sameer's side( so much respect and love for you for this social massege👏, how beautifuly you describe your thought in those line (you are so much down to earth and  pure soul. In my eyes you are a gem dear friend sajida ,love and respect for you always.) samaina  shopping together forarrige and sameer tease her to call mirchi and wanted to taste. Sameer control your emotions kahi  naina ka devi wala side na dikh jaye .mundit also coming waiting for their arrival sameer k shadi bina mundit k impossible. In last your every word so much touched relation by hert not by blood its so true. So beautiful update dear its a diwali dhamaka with happiness and joy most important without air pollution. Sayeris to kya kahe word hi finish ho jate h tarif k liy. I put your some  motivation sayris in my speech and got so much appreciation for it. Thanks to you ❤️and i gave full credit for this to u my friend sajida, love and respect for you, take care and stay healthy. Love always. 😍

Hi Aditi

Thank you so much dear for the lovely feedback 🤗. It's always peaceful to have the blessings of our loved ones especially when you are embarking a new phase in life. Chachaji has always been her strength and she wanted him. 

Similarly Chacaji wanted to ensure that Sameer will keep her happy and respect her. For Sameer Naina is his world and he showed it not only in words but in action.Yes I wanted this social message to be communicated, happy that everyone liked it. I have written what I believe strongly.

Haan ab Shaadi hone wali hai Sameer toh pyar sirf apni baatoun se hi jata sakta hai. That's what relationships demand, trust, love, and care and in life, only those people should matter to us. 

Mundit bina shaadi kaise ho sakti hai and I hope you will love the update. 

It's so overwhelming to hear that some Shayari's helped in motivation 😊 and if it can help someone then what more can I ask. Thank you so much dear.

Thanks for all the love and wishes. I wish you the same.❤️

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FQ27881

wowww saji79... vry beautiful story...read all the parts...waiting for samaina's wedding...

Thank you so much dear. Happy to read that you loved all the parts and I hope you will love the next update as well. Will soon update

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Beautiful update dear 

Thank you so much dear 😊. I hope you will love the next update as well.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona_G

Loved the shayari as usual - the very first one in this and where he equates her to being a blessing than a lucky charm. Loved it.

Naina’s apprehensions about ‘asking for a wish’ for the first time from a person in her family who according to her understands her the most - the poor girl has never lived for herself any time till date. This reminded me  when she felt it was her haq when Sameer got her clothes. Despite all the love and care, she could feel that freedom only with Sameer

In spite of seeing her happy and in love with Sameer, it was realistic that Chachaji still wanted to quell his doubts and Sameer explaining Naina’s role in his life definitely would have satisfied any Dad

Loved loved loved the part where Sameer explains why the girls side should not ‘host’ the wedding. Kaash the men of this generation come out of their ‘shackles’ and see women for what they are worth in their life. 

Their sweet talks during lehenga shopping was cute

I can’t wait for the wedding especially now that it’s going to happen in Ahmedabad and in front of her house. Taiji, Tauji and Rakesh ka haal dhekna hai. Kab update karogi??

Hi Sona

Thank you so much dear for the sweet feedback🤗. It means a lot. Indeed true love is a blessing. It's hard to express when one has lived a life with all the adjustments and without complaining .With Sameer she never had to hide her feelings , I think that's the freedom he gave her. 

Any father no matter what he will try to see all possible angels while taking a decision especially during marriage. Chachaji wanted Naina his daughter to be in safe hands. Sameer ensured it with his actions and conditions.

Yes that' what the message I wanted to convey and happy that it was well -received. 

Thodi bahut to chedkani zaroori hai na shaadi se pehle😉.  I guess I have fulfilled your wish . I hope you will love the next udpate. 

Update thodi der mein 😊

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Hi All

Thank you to all those who have liked and provided their feedback. Means a lot and helps to write the next part. I was planning to finish it long back but somehow it has come so far.Another couple of updates and this story will be done. Thank you once again who have supported in this journey.

Here is the next update. I hope you all will love it. 

Love

Sajida

Bandhan

Naina and Sameer had a lot to complete at the office before their marriage leave. They were busy handing over the tasks that had to be taken care of during their absence. 

"Aaj sham mein jaa kar relatives ke liye gifts lene hai aur woh designer ke pass se kapde bhi lene hai " Naina reminded Sameer. After a lot of diligence, a silver sindoor box engraved with " Tum Anmol Ho" was chosen for ladies and, silver coins with "Beti Ghar ki Shan" for men. These gifts symbolized women are special and, no father should differentiate between a son and a daughter. Naina was very amused with this unique idea of Sameer. He always made everything special for her.

Sameer wanted to see Naina trying out her wedding dresses but, Naina had denied him that pleasure " Apni Dulhan ko Shaadi mein hi dekhna". This didn't stop Sameer from teasing his would-be wife with sweet nothings. She would keep singing to him these lines

Tum agar saamne aa bhi jaaya karo
Laazmi hai ke main tumse parda karoon
Apni shaadi ke din ab nahin door hain
Main bhi tadpa karoon, tum bhi tadpa karo

In turn, Sameer would sing the next lines. 

Badi mushkil hai, yeh mera dil hai
Tum hi kaho kaise main chup rahoon

The trailer of marriage had already begun with office colleagues teasing them. Pandit was back and was extremely happy to see Naina and Sameer together. " Aage kabhi iske aakhoun mein aasoun laya toh chodounga nahi" Pandit had warned Sameer as soon as he met. There was an instant bond between Sameer and Pandit from day one. In just 3 days Pandit had changed his side and said 

"Mai to apne Bhai ke tarf se aaounga aur tum Naina meri Bhabhi aaj se" he had openly declared.

During coffee breaks, the hot discussion topic was Sameer and Naina's marriage. Decisions and assignment of tasks to each one were discussed.Pandit took catering responsibility considering his love for food. Divya and Sonal decided to take care of guests and gift administration. Karthik and his family accepted the responsibility of all rituals. It was a unique marriage, friends as family.

"Divya, Sonal - All the Best guest ko manage karogi na tum log, ek tooth paste ya ek shampoo ya koi bhi cheezke liye World war ho sakti hai. Dekh lena koi helmet pehenke jana tumlog " Pandit teased them.

Sameer took a sip from Naina's cup "Ek aur le aaoun , tumhe peeni hai?"  he shook his head and said 

Chand lamhoun ko sadiyoun mein jeena hai

Mujhe tere hothoun se lagi chai peena hai" 

The rest of the gang hummed and said "Wah Wah !! Kya pyar hai !!". Naina's cheeks turned pink as a spring rose, the blooming color so cute against her milky skin. He never missed a chance to show his love. 

The two weeks had kept them on toes with the tasks that had to be taken care, they hardly got time for each other, Sameer would always crib

Kehdo koi unhe ki apna saara waqt de de mujhe
Ji nahi bharta zara zara si mulakatoun se.

"Bas kuch din aur " is what he would get a reply from Naina.

Sameer and Naina reached Ahmedabad a week before their marriage. The marriage preparations were in full swing. As per Sameer's instructions, Munna had done an elaborate decoration at the venue to give a very distinct look of a pandal interior. Rooms in two different guesthouses booked for relatives of both families. Two people were appointed to take care of toiletries, a Presser to iron the clothes along with snacks and tea at the guest house itself to avoid any world war for simple things.

Munna had ensured Taiji received full news of the preparations. "Pata nahi kya dekha hai is ladki mein, jo itna paisa luta raha hai " Taiji would keep raving about it. 

Sameer visited Naina's house before marriage rituals to check if anything was required. Chachaji confirmed that all things were taken care of, appreciating his efforts.  Stealing a few private moments, he asked her " Nervous ho? " he didn't wait for her an answer the look on her face said all. "Sab thik se ho ga na ? Koi nayi musibat toh nahi hogi na" she asked nervously. 

"Bharosa hai na mujhpar? Ab mai houn tumhare saath "She looked at him and said

Kaagaz par toh adaalat chalti hai

Humne toh tere aakhoun ke faisale manzor kiye hai

"Bas tum ache se aaram karo aur waqt pe khalo. Sleep well Jaaneman shaadi ke baad sona mushkil hi hoga " he whispered in a low voice, making her go red again, she hit him playfully on his arm as he pulled her in a side hug. While he was leaving she said "Tum bhi khayal rakhna aur waqt pe khana"

"Bhabhi hum hai na , hamare hotein huve khana toh miss nahi karega. Ramdhari ko list di hai already. Aap fikar not" Munna Pandit said in unison. Sameer assured her that he will take care and not to worry.

Taiji called Sameer inside and said " Arey Sameer Beta tum toh bahut bhole lagte ho, Anand babu ne tumse ek badi baat chipayi hai, Naina ki shaadi huvi thi par usne nibhaya nahi. Tum shayad soch rahein honge bholi si hai par us karam jali ki taarif mein toh ek lafz bhi nahi hai. Paida hote hi maa ko kha gayi ,bahut manhus hai aur " before Tayiji spelled some more venom he raised his hand signaling her to stop. 

Tarif ke Mohtaz nahi hotein sachein log, 

Kyun ki asli phooloun pe itr nahi lagaya jata. 

Meri Naina ke baare mein ek bhi shabd kaha toh mujhse bura koi na hoga. Aur rahi baat uske pehli shaadi ki mai janta houn kaise huvi thi. Agar aaj ke baad aapne kisi ko bhi yeh kahan sach keh raha houn jail bhej dounga maan haani ka dawa karke . Naina ab Mrs Naina Maheswari hai aur jitni jald aap samaj jao yeh sahi hoga aapke liye" . Tauji knew that people worshipped his Nanu and anything against Maheshwari family will not go well. 

Rakesh who was listening to all this started shouting, Naina is his daughter and he has the right to decide whom she should marry. 

"Kis haq ki baat kar rahein hai aap, pehle jaisa rishta karvaya tha us tarah ka rishta dundege? Ek baat samaj li jiye

"Khud ka maan agar chaho toh auro ka bhi maan rakho 

Kehne ko agar jeeb (tongue) mili hai toh sunne ko bhi kaan rakho " .  

"Badoun ka lihaz nahi tumhe ? Kis tarah se baat kar rahe ho ?  Tauji screamed .

"Mai abhi tak aap sab se bade hi izzat se pesh aa raha ho kyun ki mere Nanu kahan karte the " 

"Lafzoun ka istemal hifazaat se kariye

Yeh parwarish ka behtreen sabot hai "  Aur meri parwarish itni kharab nahi ke kisiko gira ke baat karun. Warna jawab dena mujhe bhi aata hai " he replied to Tauji who was glaring at him. 

Looking at Taiji he said 

" Khoobsurati Dil aur zameer mein honi chahiye 

Log bewajah shakal aur kapdoun mein tatolte hai ". 

(Zameer: conscience, tatolte : Search _

Chachaji and Naina heard everything. Naina couldn't ask for more because Sameer was steady and patient, her open wounds had time to seal and vanish. Perhaps that is why she felt love is such magic, a gift from the universe, a sweet addiction to the man she had found. 

Tumko likh pana kahan mumkin hai

Itne khoobsurat toh lafz bhi nahi mere pass

Sameer, Munna, Pandit, Divya , Sonal, Kamya, Swati and Preeti danced on the road teasing Taiji, Rakesh, and Tauji. 

"Le Jayenge Le Jayenge Dilwale Dulhaniya Le jayenge

Rahe Jayenge Rahe Jayenge Duniya wale dekhtein reh jayenge "   

Envy is the art of counting another man's blessings instead of your own, Taiji was not able to digest the happiness Naina was experiencing. Sameer was giving a befitting reply to her. He wanted Taiji and her father to see the girl whom they considered unlucky, was his princess and his universe. Munna and Pandit never left any stone unturned to make them feel jealous. 

"Paanch tarah ki meethayi ban rahi hai, alag se chat wala section aur idhar lassi, chans, cold drinks , paneer ke kofte, and the list went on as  Pandit kept reading it at the top of his voice seeing Taiji. Hearing this Taiji was dreaming of yummy, delicious, creamy and mouthwatering dishes and felt sad that she was not part of the marriage. To top on that the neighbors would come and ask her " Beena Behen Sach mein ladke wale saara kharcha kar rahein hai ? Suna hai ki chandi ke sikhe de rahe hai shaadi mein rishtedaroun ko? Naina toh bahut hi khush kismat wali hai " hearing this anger boiled deep in her system, as hot as lava. It churned within, hungry for destruction but she was helpless. " Oh Bai! Yeh shaadi riti rivazoun se alag hai isliye hamara koi nata nahi hai" she flared. 

"Ponga yahan nimbu mirch laga de yaar.. buri nazar na lage hamare yaar ki khushiyoun ko"

" Buri nazar wale tera moo khala"Pandit went near Taiji and scramed. She tugged her palu in her mouth and walked away.

The two lovebirds were in their dreamland, the night calls got lengthier "Kal se shaadi ke rasmein shuru hongi, Kal haldi hai hamari " Sameer said in a dreamy tone. 

"Pata hai Sameer, mujhe kya lagta hai. Yeh haldi ki rasam jaise hamari rishte ka pehla kadam. Yeh pila rang hamari dosti ka.  Hum ek dusre ke acche dost bane, phir dheere dheere yeh rishta gehra hota gaya . Ek dusre ke dard baatna, ek dusre par vishwas karna, ek dusre ka khayal rakhna,yahi sab se hamari dosti pyar mein badal gayi. Jaise Mehendi suk kar laal rang lati hai waise hi hamari dosti pyar mein badal gayi. Yeh laal Rang hamara Pyar hai. Us pyar ne hamare jeevan ko khoobsurat bana diya aur Sangeet uska jashn. Phir Shaadi  hamare is pyar ka pavitra bandan. Yeh rishta hum apni dosti,pyar aur vishwas par banake rakhenge aakhri saans tak" 

"Kitni khoobsurati se tumne saare rasmoun ko naye mayine diya. Aaj tumko ek wada karta houn shaadi ke baad bhi mai tumhara best friend bana rahounga Sameer promised.

"Naina kuch kahoun?" Sameer asked in a intense tone.

" Hmmmm" she said nervously, acutely aware of his thoughts.

Kya aisa nahi ho sakta hum pyar maange

Aur tum gale laga ke kaho aur kuch?

and kissed her through the phone." Bas sirf teen din , yeh phone wali kiss uske baad .. " before he could say anything  Naina cut the call. Running his fingers through his hair he smiled and said " Kya hoga Tera Sameer !!.  His heart replied. 

Woh chaa gayein hai kohare ki tarah mere charo taraf

Na koi dusra dikhta hai na dekhne ki chahat hai. 

(Kohara: Fog)

His words brought a blush to her cheeks and she hid her face with her palm 

"Meri Saansoun par naam bas tumhara hai

Mai agar khush houn toh yeh ehsaas tumhara hai

She kissed his photo and slept dreaming about their new beginning.

"Kab tak Bhabhi ki khayaloun mein rahega apne dostoun ke saath aaj ki raat toh bita " The entire gang Munna, Pandit, Divya, Sonal all joined him.  Conversations around their childhood pranks, some life-changing moments were playfully discussed. Pandit rued about not finding a girl for himself Divya Sonal had already rejected him. Looking at the Samosa "Bas Sameer teri shaadi mein yaar ek Somase wali mil jayein" . A ripple of smothered laughter circled the room. It was a fun-filled night with friends. 

Sameer slept little, thinking about the rituals that would start tomorrow and its co-relation what Naina had defined with their relation. A small smile crept on his lips, he wrapped his arms around a pillow that smelled like her and stared at the photo in his hand. 

Khali Khali sa makaan houn tere bina

Begair chand sitaroun ka aasman houn tere bina

teri ek muskurahat naya jeevan sa deti hai

Saans Jism Ruh sab saath hai magar bejaan houn tere bina 

Note : The update was getting too long, hence Wedding Rituals and Marriage in the next Chapter :-)

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
FQ27881 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by FQ27881 - 4 years ago
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update... I expected bigger punishment of tau-tai’s crime