Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Adorable and cute.... one happy family it is.

Enjoyed reading every word of this write up.... wonderfully penned. Keep writing. 

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow...I'm reading your work for the first time..it's fabulous...I can picture every scene...it's written so well.

You are showing us things that we all want to see on the show but that won't ever happen! So thank you so much..may your creative juices keep flowing and you keep writing such amazing MISHBIR stories.

Request you to pls send me link to all your previous MISHBIR write ups...I'm new to IF and can't find anything properly.

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Diiiiiiiiii You're back. You're back. You're backkkkk πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ My favourite writer is back! I am sooooo happiiieeeee 😭😭😭😭 First things first. Thank Youuuu soooo muchhh for giving them twins! It's my heartfelt wish 🀧🀧 

Oh-em-geeeeeee!!!! What do I say about the OS? Its just out of this world beautiful. The OS had your touch all over it and I couldn't help but just get drowned in bliss ❀❀ Greedy me wants to read more and more and more 😭😭😭😭 

~ Toree. 

Nikki_love thumbnail

OMG...what an emotionally satisfying experience to read this.

Thanks for writing so beautifully.

Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow β€οΈ actually wow doesn't even cover it... I Have read all your OS 's and this one was too good... 

I can so imagine them doing this.. And it's such a meaningful futuristic moment connecting with their past too... Lovely thought that you have penned here... 

Thank you so much for thisπŸ€—

Nikki_love thumbnail

Have you written the proposal abhiTak?

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OMG this one was adorable I could visualise everything. Mishbir with their kids is my fondest wish. I really want to see Abir as a dad because I know he will be amazing and you did such a wonderful job of portraying that in the OS. It was just too good. Like super say bhi upar.

Zara 

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Oh my my my! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SO SO SO MUCH!

MishBir are just <3333 I love them so much, yaar. How are they so amazing? And how do you even write them so well? I can totally picture everything you write in my head. It's just so well written.

Just like the others, this one was also so gorgeous! I adored it so much! <3

Thank you for writing this! 

Thank you soooo much!! :) Full credit for the MishBir magic to the writers! :) 

Glad you enjoyed this one! 

:) 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasanthi

Adorable and cute.... one happy family it is.

Enjoyed reading every word of this write up.... wonderfully penned. Keep writing. 

Thank you! :) Will try to keep writing more whenever I can. :) 

I'm glad that you enjoyed this one! 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_love

Wow...I'm reading your work for the first time..it's fabulous...I can picture every scene...it's written so well.

You are showing us things that we all want to see on the show but that won't ever happen! So thank you so much..may your creative juices keep flowing and you keep writing such amazing MISHBIR stories.

Request you to pls send me link to all your previous MISHBIR write ups...I'm new to IF and can't find anything properly.

Thank you Nikki! All my completed work is on this thread - if you just scroll through the thread you will find all the 12 OSs.

Will try to put up an index with links soon enough! 

Thank you once again. Glad you enjoyed it.