Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vssdp

Wow mridhu, subah subah your os 

Made my day 

Beaitiful one 

Abir's pain is so relatable, abir is also being ignored by his family but he hides it well with his jovial nature, mishti is the only one who can love abir the way he does 

Loved how mishti fought with her own demon so she can stay beside abir in his tough time 

Beautifully portrayed mishbir emotion 

Loved it totally đŸ¤—

Vaishu 🤗🤗

Thank you!!! :) :) Mishti would totally do that - be there for Abir no matter what.  :)

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

mridhu, I know :)  kaisi ho tum

I love yous kafi over rated ho jata hai sometimes. You will always see love in that person's eyes and their actions.  Especially soul mates.. Haaye... 

Meenu. Hiii!! Acchi hun, bit tied up with the move. 

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. :) 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fauzi

It's just amazing!! 

In a world where saying I love you always seems to demand a reciprocation its so wonderful to see Mishbir's story prove it all wrong... 

Made my day!!  Your writing is really good. 

Thank you so much!!

That's the beauty of their relationship, na - its the unspoken words that is so beautiful!!!

Originally posted by: DMGThings

OH MY FREAKING GOD! THIS WAS SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF THIS OS. SO MUCH! 

The way you've portrayed both of them was so fulfilling and enchanting. So true to their characters on the show and yet, subtly different. I loved the balance between these two things. 

The way they let their eyes and hands do the talking for them, the emotions they both felt that didn't need to be said out loud for the other to understand... so amazing. I srsly love everything about this one so much! <3333

Oh thank you so so much! :) I am so glad you enjoyed this :) And i am so glad i was able to convey and evoke what i set out to when i started to write! Thank you! :)

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Mridhu, this was in a different league altogether ❤️Bas, don’t have words to say much, the way you play with the words and portray their feelings is out of the world girl! 

Awesome tribute to 100th epi! ❤️

Vijiiii! hiii! how are you? I am missing all our paagalpanti in the AT!

Thank you so much! Had a basic idea in mind when I started out, but then the words just flowed and I got caught up in the MishBir magic! 

Thank you! :)

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

This was a befitting gift for the centennial episode celebration !! The anguish , the tacit conversation ( that spoke a thousand words) , the succour , entwined fingers, the soothing caress and every emotion and every act was beautifully written.. a heart warming OS , Mridhu ! Love it â¤ď¸ 

PS: how are you doing ? 

Hi Aanchal! I am missing our chats at the AT! I am good, and caught up with packing and winding up and stuff.

Thank you so much, I am so glad you enjoyed this story! :)

Originally posted by: spshastr

beautiiful ..this is so true there is no need of any confession between them

thank you! isnt it? every act of their's scream 'i love you'

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

It's so lovely. It has a feel good factor in it. After watching yesterday's episode I was a little upset but this made me feel very good. 

Hi Asmi! how are you? Thank you!! :) aww, glad my OS made you feel good!

Originally posted by: Itsflora

Loved it.

They never need words to show their love.mishbir is that special smiley9   

Thank you!! That is so true, like Abir said, Its not important for me to say it, as long as she knows it, as long as she knows i am there for her, always! :)

Originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Mridhu, you didn't do a fair job. Yes. But You have done a wonderful job.

Sometimes unspoken words convey a lot. Beautifully written.

Perfect dedication for the 100th episode.

Hey Sam!! Epdi irukeenga?? 

Thank you so much!! :) :)

Originally posted by: coolove

That was lovely and just beautifully written 

Really felt the pain both were experiencing 

It was great that Abir shared his feelings with Mishti (she is going to be that person for him)

I think you captured the moment and the characters so well 

Thank you for writing this 😊❤️👌🏿

Hey!!

Thank you!! :)

I am dying to see an Abir letting his guard down, and Mishti being the shoulder for him to cry on!!! I sooo want to watch that in the show!

Thank YOU for reading, and commenting! :)

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mridhu, this was beautiful! You hit the right spot for the 100th episode... more than declaration of love, it's the little actions that matter the most. â¤ď¸

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridhu

Nalla iruken Mridhu.. Hope to see you active in the forum soon..

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Hi Aanchal! I am missing our chats at the AT! I am good, and caught up with packing and winding up and stuff.

Thank you so much, I am so glad you enjoyed this story! :)

thank you! isnt it? every act of their's scream 'i love you'

Hi Asmi! how are you? Thank you!! :) aww, glad my OS made you feel good!

Thank you!! That is so true, like Abir said, Its not important for me to say it, as long as she knows it, as long as she knows i am there for her, always! :)

Hey!!

Thank you!! :)

I am dying to see an Abir letting his guard down, and Mishti being the shoulder for him to cry on!!! I sooo want to watch that in the show!

Thank YOU for reading, and commenting! :)

I miss you our chats too :(( .. I can understand how difficult it must be ! Take care and see you around soon ! 

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
Mridzy thumbnail

Hi there,

*Peeps out from behind an imaginary cave*...  😁😁 

I have a new one for you guys!!! 

This is different from the rest of the series here, as this is set right after the episode (24/9/19) and not in the future.  

I'll quit yapping now, and see you at the bottom! :) 

*#* 11 - Home is where the heart is *#*

He stopped and turned to look back at the huge building before him as the gates closed. Home is where the heart is, they said. His heart was now broken, damaged and torn. His own mother. His own grandfather - The man who was his guide and friend all through childhood and adulthood. The man he thought was his best friend. They had all lied to him. They had seen him in his relentless search for baba, they had seen that finding baba was his absolute necessity. That he needed answers to the questions – why did baba leave them? What happened?  And they had had answers all along, and hadn’t bothered to tell him.   

And so he left, he couldn’t stay in this building anymore, couldn’t face these people anymore. Not until he found his baba. Not until he had answers.  Answers only his baba could give him now.

With a deep resigned sigh, he was about to turn away when a soft hand stopped him. 

It was her. He didn’t need to turn back to know it was her

She came to stand before him with a smile. Never relieved to see anyone as much as he was now, he asked, “how do you know that I needed you?”

She smiled in return, “magic” she responded. 

He couldn’t agree more. She was the magic in his life! 

He smiled. Placing her hand over his, she asked, glancing at the backpack flung over his shoulders and his distraught face “where are you going?!”

“ Baba Ko dhoodne, aur please mujhe rokhna mat” he responded, because if she did, it would be next to impossible leaving now. 

Mishti shook her head, “I didn’t come here to stop you, Abir” she said softly. No she wasn’t here for that. No matter what Kuhu or anyone else told her, she knew how important it was for Abir to find baba. And if she couldn’t go along with him physically, she would make sure she was there with him emotionally  all through. 

“ I came here to give you this” she said, reaching into her bag. 

Abir looked down at her hands as she reached into her tiny bag to retrieve something. When he saw what she had bought for him, the anger, the pain, the hopelessness dissipated. 

It was Bappa. 

It was the small statue of Bappa that the uncle from Mumbai had given Mishti. And she was handing this over to him today, because she knew what Bappa meant to him. What Bappa meant to baba. 

Wordlessly, he looked up at her, as she grabbed his hand in hers, using her fingers to outstretch his before delicately placing Bappa into his palm. 

Closing her fingers over his as he held the small statue, she looked up into his eyes, “ Haan Abir, tumne kaha na, ki baba Bappa Ko bahut maante hai.  I am sure you will find baba. I am sure when you return, you will return with baba. And Bappa will help you” she finished with a steely determination, as she squeezed his hand. 

He didn’t try to say anything. He didn’t trust himself to say anything. There were so many emotions running riot in him now. He was in pain. He was lost.  He needed her, and here she was, holding him up in a way only she could,  when he was about to break down.

Wordlessly, he lifted her hand which was engulfed in his along with the statue, and kissed it. Letting his lips linger over her fingers for a few more seconds, he let her hand go, before stuffing the statue of Bappa into his bag. 

“Mishti…” was all he managed to get out of his chocked up throat, before she stepped closer to him and placed her hands on his face tenderly. 

Her eyes met his.

“Take care, Abir” she said, pouring all her love for him in those simple words. Her eyes speaking to his, as they moistened up at the prospect of him leaving for god knew how long.  Truth be told, she was terrified for him. She wanted nothing more than to hold his hand now and leave along with him.  But she knew that he needed to do this alone. 

Biting his lip, Abir nodded, a single tear slipping down his cheek. He lifted his hand and stroked her hair, “you too” he muttered, his voice finally breaking. 

Throwing caution to the wind and not caring that she was about to do this in broad daylight in the middle of the road, she stepped forward and closed the gap between them, as her lips gently, very lightly and very briefly brushed against his.

Abir sucked in a breath before his eyes fluttered close. This was not a kiss of passion. This was not a kiss of intimacy. This was a kiss of comfort. Of solace. Of belonging. 

His eyes remained close as he let her touch, her presence, her kiss, seep into his soul and heal his heart.  She pulled away a second later. 

Neither said a word, verbally, but their eyes met and hearts spoke volumes. Abir took both her hands in his one last time, giving it a firm squeeze before walking past her.

He had taken a few steps before she called out. 

“Suno…”

He turned back, 

“Call me” she said, with a small smile. 

He nodded, before turning around and taking a few more steps before she called out again

“ suno…” 

This time he turned around with a smile, memories of every time he had done the same thing warming his heart and brightening his mood. 

She was looking at him, her lotus eyes dancing with love, yet a slow sadness burning bright, “ be careful” she said this time.

He smiled, nodding briefly, before turning around, knowing full well that she would call him back only to send him away with a 'kuch nahi, jao' 

“ aur suno…” she called, as expected. 

He turned around to face her one last time before he set out. As he knew, she had her hand lifted up to bid him goodbye, but she didn’t – 

“ I love you” she whispered, her voice breaking, the words only for him to hear. 

A smile graced his tired face, as he looked at her..

Home is where the heart is, they said.

His angry chorni. His best friend. His love. His….home

*** THE END ***

1. Wrote this one after long, let me know what you thought! 

2. Hopefully will start writing more with this and this is a starter of sorts! 

3. Read and review please! :) 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi there,

*Peeps out from behind an imaginary cave*...  😁😁 

I have a new one for you guys!!! 

This is different from the rest of the series here, as this is set right after the episode (24/9/19) and not in the future.  

I'll quit yapping now, and see you at the bottom! :) 

*#* 11 - Home is where the heart is *#*

He stopped and turned to look back at the huge building before him as the gates closed. Home is where the heart is, they said. His heart was now broken, damaged and torn. His own mother. His own grandfather - The man who was his guide and friend all through childhood and adulthood. The man he thought was his best friend. They had all lied to him. They had seen him in his relentless search for baba, they had seen that finding baba was his absolute necessity. That he needed answers to the questions – why did baba leave them? What happened?  And they had had answers all along, and hadn’t bothered to tell him.   

And so he left, he couldn’t stay in this building anymore, couldn’t face these people anymore. Not until he found his baba. Not until he had answers.  Answers only his baba could give him now.

With a deep resigned sigh, he was about to turn away when a soft hand stopped him. 

It was her. He didn’t need to turn back to know it was her

She came to stand before him with a smile. Never relieved to see anyone as much as he was now, he asked, “how do you know that I needed you?”

She smiled in return, “magic” she responded. 

He couldn’t agree more. She was the magic in his life! 

He smiled. Placing her hand over his, she asked, glancing at the backpack flung over his shoulders and his distraught face “where are you going?!”

“ Baba Ko dhoodne, aur please mujhe rokhna mat” he responded, because if she did, it would be next to impossible leaving now. 

Mishti shook her head, “I didn’t come here to stop you, Abir” she said softly. No she wasn’t here for that. No matter what Kuhu or anyone else told her, she knew how important it was for Abir to find baba. And if she couldn’t go along with him physically, she would make sure she was there with him emotionally  all through. 

“ I came here to give you this” she said, reaching into her bag. 

Abir looked down at her hands as she reached into her tiny bag to retrieve something. When he saw what she had bought for him, the anger, the pain, the hopelessness dissipated. 

It was Bappa. 

It was the small statue of Bappa that the uncle from Mumbai had given Mishti. And she was handing this over to him today, because she knew what Bappa meant to him. What Bappa meant to baba. 

Wordlessly, he looked up at her, as she grabbed his hand in hers, using her fingers to outstretch his before delicately placing Bappa into his palm. 

Closing her fingers over his as he held the small statue, she looked up into his eyes, “ Haan Abir, tumne kaha na, ki baba Bappa Ko bahut maante hai.  I am sure you will find baba. I am sure when you return, you will return with baba. And Bappa will help you” she finished with a steely determination, as she squeezed his hand. 

He didn’t try to say anything. He didn’t trust himself to say anything. There were so many emotions running riot in him now. He was in pain. He was lost.  He needed her, and here she was, holding him up in a way only she could,  when he was about to break down.

Wordlessly, he lifted her hand which was engulfed in his along with the statue, and kissed it. Letting his lips linger over her fingers for a few more seconds, he let her hand go, before stuffing the statue of Bappa into his bag. 

“Mishti…” was all he managed to get out of his chocked up throat, before she stepped closer to him and placed her hands on his face tenderly. 

Her eyes met his.

“Take care, Abir” she said, pouring all her love for him in those simple words. Her eyes speaking to his, as they moistened up at the prospect of him leaving for god knew how long.  Truth be told, she was terrified for him. She wanted nothing more than to hold his hand now and leave along with him.  But she knew that he needed to do this alone. 

Biting his lip, Abir nodded, a single tear slipping down his cheek. He lifted his hand and stroked her hair, “you too” he muttered, his voice finally breaking. 

Throwing caution to the wind and not caring that she was about to do this in broad daylight in the middle of the road, she stepped forward and closed the gap between them, as her lips gently, very lightly and very briefly brushed against his.

Abir sucked in a breath before his eyes fluttered close. This was not a kiss of passion. This was not a kiss of intimacy. This was a kiss of comfort. Of solace. Of belonging. 

His eyes remained close as he let her touch, her presence, her kiss, seep into his soul and heal his heart.  She pulled away a second later. 

Neither said a word, verbally, but their eyes met and hearts spoke volumes. Abir took both her hands in his one last time, giving it a firm squeeze before walking past her.

He had taken a few steps before she called out. 

“Suno…”

He turned back, 

“Call me” she said, with a small smile. 

He nodded, before turning around and taking a few more steps before she called out again

“ suno…” 

This time he turned around with a smile, memories of every time he had done the same thing warming his heart and brightening his mood. 

She was looking at him, her lotus eyes dancing with love, yet a slow sadness burning bright, “ be careful” she said this time.

He smiled, nodding briefly, before turning around, knowing full well that she would call him back only to send him away with a 'kuch nahi, jao' 

“ aur suno…” she called, as expected. 

He turned around to face her one last time before he set out. As he knew, she had her hand lifted up to bid him goodbye, but she didn’t – 

“ I love you” she whispered, her voice breaking, the words only for him to hear. 

A smile graced his tired face, as he looked at her..

Home is where the heart is, they said.

His angry chorni. His best friend. His love. His….home

*** THE END ***

1. Wrote this one after long, let me know what you thought! 

2. Hopefully will start writing more with this and this is a starter of sorts! 

3. Read and review please! :) 

mridhu my behen so many emotional feels yaar.. Love you

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Stabbing my heart would have hurt less Mridhu this was so so good. Those suno' s at the end broke me. It's so hard for both of them to part ways even if it is for his Baba. I just can't I am too emotional right. You are one hell of a good writer damn I need to watch some light hearted scenes now.