Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

All the blinds started after Avantika started posting subtle, yet not so subtle, posts about going forward on her own.  So it’s not that the blinds got it right, it’s that Avantika left more than enough bread crumbs for tabloids to pick up the stories.  

As for what happened?  Who knows!!  Like I’ve said in another thread, Avantika is indirectly hinting at Imran being a control freak and not wanting her to go out and hang with friends.  Meanwhile nothing from Imran’s side.  Could mean he’s guilty or could mean he’s keeping a dignified silence.  I just hope however they proceed they do it in private for the sake of their little girl, and by they I mean Avantika because so far Imran has been keeping mum.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am sorry, she’s not even pretty, I wonder what all the top actors that dated her saw in her. Poor imran 

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I am sorry, she’s not even pretty, I wonder what all the top actors that dated her saw in her. Poor imran 

This! Not only she’s not pretty but also not hot. And she’s leaving him, okay 😂

Marry someone who’s like 4, have kid with her then she leaves you, yeh hain hoshyar chand 😛

CuttingChai thumbnail

Even after separating she was promoting her brother's restaurant using Aamir Khan. Hmm.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Will be funny if he finally gains more success and popularity now

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well i don't think that Imran's failure could only be the reason for their separation come on now! who doesn't experience failure in life? they must be having other issues...while Imran on his instagram has posted about avantika she never really showed her love for him. i dun know the story behind it but this is the story for the world to see. and If Avantika has really left due to his failure then she is a heartless woman for sure, ur keeping away ur child from her father where you stand by him in thick or thin.

Anyway, I also came to know that Imran is not even Indian, he has an american citizenship so what is he doing here if he's not getting work? India may have lot of talent but it does not have opportunities but US definitely has, he can easily turn a prolific filmmaker there and who other than Aamir can help him in this case? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Will be funny if he finally gains more success and popularity now

I can’t remember the last movie he was in 🤣