Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

please share if you can

The word on the filmi street is that another couple is headed for splitsville. The actor, who has not been seen on the silver screen for a while, married his childhood sweetheart soon after his Bollywood debut, breaking many hearts along the way.The couple then retreated to the comfortable confines of low-key life and was a picture of marital bliss until the rumour mills started churning out grist about a newly introduced third angle. The news has come as a shock to even the couple's friends because the winsome-twosome has been in love with each other forever. Let's hope reason prevails, and ‘Mr and Mrs’ return to paradise lost. 

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This can mean even wife cheated. It's not saying husband cheating

Mulann thumbnail

It's sad when a long term relationship ends like this. I hope they solve their issues anyway. 

Looks like Avantika is breaking the relationship but who knows there could be another story behind the eyes. She might have gone through hard times as well. 

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jb508

The word on the filmi street is that another couple is headed for splitsville. The actor, who has not been seen on the silver screen for a while, married his childhood sweetheart soon after his Bollywood debut, breaking many hearts along the way.The couple then retreated to the comfortable confines of low-key life and was a picture of marital bliss until the rumour mills started churning out grist about a newly introduced third angle. The news has come as a shock to even the couple's friends because the winsome-twosome has been in love with each other forever. Let's hope reason prevails, and ‘Mr and Mrs’ return to paradise lost. 

Thanks for sharing

but Avantika was not his childhood sweetheart...Avantika used to do TV serials in her teenage and was dating someone back then. She was seen in just mohabbat as 'Roma'

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: snatch

an unsuccessful husband will never get respect from wife. thats the law of nature

poor imran, i want him to make a comeback.

But Aish & Abhishek are leading life happily. 

I think Aish was older than Avantika when she got married. Also she had gone through certain failed relationship. Probably her take on life had become more matured & realistic. 

Not sure when Imran and Avantika got married, whether they were matured enough to handle success or failure (even though they were sincere). 

How can one say, if Imran was successful, they would not have broken up? (But if things has had happened that way, people here would have thrown bricks at Imran). 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Am I the only one not surprised or sad? Ye Bollywood hai. Yahaan marriages tikti hain toh surprise hota hai.

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thx for sharing 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Let me come up with three four theories about what happened without a single evidence.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Meh. Imran is better looking and find another girl easily. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
seems blinds are becoming true