Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I might be the only one here but I never saw them as either a great couple or too much in love..yeah I may agree that Imran does love her and he has shown on various occasions but I was never sure abt Avantika. something didn't click between them, but of course he married her and I did not want to sound as a  pessimist. Yet what has happened I predicted it much earlier. And i really doubt that they would get back together again. I find Imran grounded and Avantika much ambitious when such personalities collide, they are bound to separate one day. But now they have a daughter in between and more than anything else, they must think about her future and happiness

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

The marriage of this actor, who happens to have strong family ties with a superstar, is almost over. The actor has been married to the daughter of a media tycoon and if sources are to be believed, the girl married him only because he was an actor and was riding high professionally when she met him.

But soon after, his career nose-dived and now the rough patch in his professional life just doesn’t seem to be ending. The actor is completely out of job now and has been claiming to the world that he is turning director for a really long time. However, his career doesn’t seem to be going anywhere for now.

It is only a matter of time when they will make the separation official and announce it publicly.

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Ok, so it is true.... Though it is sad, I hope they find genuine happiness, whether together or individually....

There was a new Blind today that made it sound like he cheated on her

GumGum thumbnail

But the first one said the guy has trust issue with his wife.

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She change her name on IG page back to her maiden name. Don’t know if it was like that before

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jb508

Oh, is it ? That's more sad, already his career isn't going great.... And if this is the reason she moved to her mayka, then I can understand her pov.... Being with him, in his low times, the least she would expect is that he stays loyal.

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sadly, the blind proved to be true.

Not sure if either did something or is just him not being successful mixed with her wanting a top achiever.. or there's more to it... but whichever way.. hope they remain decent for the sake of their child.

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow that was quite unexpected. I always liked Imran the person, he seemed very sorted (as an actor he was quite blah though) so this seems quite sudden. I guess his career falling apart took quite a toll on the marriage too. Sad really.

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jb508

please share if you can

priya185 thumbnail

Sad news they seemed really close