Naagin 3

Logic behind shivangis death

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Seeing sesha in new promo made me understand the logic behind shivangis death.. so if sesha is shown as ritik/rocky, that means this will have a connection to shivangis death too

We all know sesha loved ritik/rocky, so in S2 we all know rocky killed shivangi n he didnt want to n they showed him being upset n asking ritik why he told her to kill shivangi, so NOWWWWW i understand... it wasnt ritik who told rocky to kill shivangi but it was actually sesha who was ritik, she told rocky to kill shivangi as she hated her offcourse

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_wings thumbnail

No as per the the promo both rocky and rithik are one i.e shesha..and there is no way rocky will become tharki... I have a different theory for this.. what if the yamini or the shesha which they have killed is not actually yamini or shesha but there look alike which they created to fool shivangi or when they tried to kill shesha what if they have not actually killed but they divided her powers into two seperate entity..lots of confusion. I feel when rocky has seen that rithik is dead why will he agree to kill shivangi..

I feel while making n2 they had different idea in mind..as they thought mouni will return in n3.but now since she was busy with her films they had to change their track ...

The only theory i had in my mind after n2 was that the real rocky killed shivangi as after killing shesha shivangi will turn into takshika as the person who kills takshika will become takshika and by knowingly or unknowingly she is threat to nagmani. If it was shesha there was no way rocky was crying in the end and asking rithik why did he do that...

P.S the story is totally messed up :) now the main question is where is rocky.???

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

welcome my roshiv pankhi....πŸ€—

in the promo,its being said that by sesha that neither ritik nor rocky kill shivangi...both were sesha,she took rocky's disguise to kill shivangi than ritik disguise to create all the misunderstanding....both guys was sesha actually...

my question is how did sesha survived,i know she n yamini are immortals for decades but than sesha was killed by Roshiv in the form of Ardhanareshwar...how she survived that attack and emerge even more powerful...

mystery is still awaiting...so many questions needs to be answered?

1)how did yamini n sesha survived?

2)how sesha emerge so powerful that she took disguise of both rocky n ritik at the same time?

3)where is rocky?does he even know that shivangi is killed?is he even alive?😭

or there is new mystery being chalk out for N4 through shivangi n Roshiv with Behir continuing the suspense in S4 as usual EK will reveal it in the end...there is still lots of mysteries surrounded for S2

I knew it rocky will die himself but will never kill shivangi....we know rocky is possessive n hot-tempered but he loves shivangi like crazy...he will not do anything to harm her...saawal hai where is he now?is he even alive after the S2 fiasco?

Roshiv love story always been a sad and tragic one so not expecting a happy ending for them becos shivangi is already dead and she only can come alive if anyone is in trouble and of course naagmani while rocky the real one no clue whether he is alive or not...

I am only happy that Rivanya will unite in heaven and Behir might get their happy ending...Roshiv ki naseeb hi kharab hai...

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

welcome my roshiv pankhi....πŸ€—

in the promo,its being said that by sesha that neither ritik nor rocky kill shivangi...both were sesha,she took rocky's disguise to kill shivangi than ritik disguise to create all the misunderstanding....both guys was sesha actually...

my question is how did sesha survived,i know she n yamini are immortals for decades but than sesha was killed by Roshiv in the form of Ardhanareshwar...how she survived that attack and emerge even more powerful...

mystery is still awaiting...so many questions needs to be answered?

1)how did yamini n sesha survived?

2)how sesha emerge so powerful that she took disguise of both rocky n ritik at the same time?

3)where is rocky?does he even know that shivangi is killed?is he even alive?😭

or there is new mystery being chalk out for N4 through shivangi n Roshiv with Behir continuing the suspense in S4 as usual EK will reveal it in the end...there is still lots of mysteries surrounded for S2

I knew it rocky will die himself but will never kill shivangi....we know rocky is possessive n hot-tempered but he loves shivangi like crazy...he will not do anything to harm her...saawal hai where is he now?is he even alive after the S2 fiasco?

Roshiv love story always been a sad and tragic one so not expecting a happy ending for them becos shivangi is already dead and she only can come alive if anyone is in trouble and of course naagmani while rocky the real one no clue whether he is alive or not...

I am only happy that Rivanya will unite in heaven and Behir might get their happy ending...Roshiv ki naseeb hi kharab hai...

Mages : Ekta has said Shivanya descended back to earth again that means she is reborn and Ritik too 

I am so confused right now, who was that Shesha who got killed by Shivangi and Rocky, Shesha died through the spells and all her powers wer etaken and Roshiv as a team killed her, who was that then?

Yamini also, how can Shesha take the identity of two people so that means, she can have dual identity , Yamini was dead too, Shivangi took the naagmani from her and then she along withRocky killed her right now, why is Yamini back then, she wa snto even powerful to come back unlike Shesha, Shesha died, then who was that who disguised himself as Rocky to kill Yamii and Shesha at Shiv Mandir 

Shivangi wa salreayd dead in the beginning of season 3, who save dher because it got revealed in yesterday's episode also that, Shivangi survived , but she died in the first episode of season 3

Yamini cannot shape shift , so the real Yamini died , so how is she back

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Mages : Ekta has said Shivanya descended back to earth again that means she is reborn and Ritik too 

if shivanya is reborn so is ritik...why her soul is taking ritik with her?πŸ˜•....Rivanya are soulmates...they had a complete love story

the question now is of S2...all these vamps are back alive after being killed,well thats S2 speciality dead coming back alive but than this one is way too shocking...sesha took the disguise of ritik-rocky n kill shivangi...real rocky is missing,where is he?

my entire focus is now not on Rivanya as we all know that they are together for all lifetimes...true soulmates...my head spinning with S2 question how sesha killed shivangi in those disguises n where the hell is real rocky

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

I am so confused right now, who was that Shesha who got killed by Shivangi and Rocky, Shesha died through the spells and all her powers wer etaken and Roshiv as a team killed her, who was that then?

something definitely happened that even after death she got so powerful and she came back alive

Yamini also, how can Shesha take the identity of two people so that means, she can have dual identity , Yamini was dead too, Shivangi took the naagmani from her and then she along withRocky killed her right now, why is Yamini back then, she wa snto even powerful to come back unlike Shesha, Shesha died, then who was that who disguised himself as Rocky to kill Yamii and Shesha at Shiv Mandir 

I think sesha bring her back alive or she must fake her own death to fool Roshiv even in the beginning of S2 it was a mystery that how yamini came back alive when shivanya already killed yamini in the form of kali maa....naagmani was not with them...sesha was locked in mahishmati castle for 25 yrs...this is also a mystery how did sesha came out from mahishmati castle...it seems like there is no death for yamini n sesha...poor Rivanya n Roshiv....all their works went down the drain

Shivangi wa salreayd dead in the beginning of season 3, who save dher because it got revealed in yesterday's episode also that, Shivangi survived , but she died in the first episode of season 3

this is one of my question too...but i think we can say shivji gives her life n vardaan....another question arise where is rocky?

Yamini cannot shape shift , so the real Yamini died , so how is she back

either she fake her own death to fool Roshiv or its sesha who bring her alive

these are same head spinning questions that i have too for S2...

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

if shivanya is reborn so is ritik...why her soul is taking ritik with her?πŸ˜•....Rivanya are soulmates...they had a complete love story

the question now is of S2...all these vamps are back alive after being killed,well thats S2 speciality dead coming back alive but than this one is way too shocking...sesha took the disguise of ritik-rocky n kill shivangi...real rocky is missing,where is he?

my entire focus is now not on Rivanya as we all know that they are together for all lifetimes...true soulmates...my head spinning with S2 question how sesha killed shivangi in those disguises n where the hell is real rocky

Mages : look how Sumi Tamsi , Sanjay swaraj sir and rest others gang enter into the temple same light is shown when Shivanya enters into temple plus Pearl has posted pics with Arjun in white t-shirt & jeans plus latest pic of Arni has released on Instagram in which AB is holding Mouni in his arms through her waist no ghost or dead people can do that then what does that mean plus Rivanya will take retirement from naagmani protection thing and pass on torch to their daughter Shivangi & Bela at the end of Naagin 3

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Mages : look how Sumi Tamsi , Sanjay swaraj sir and rest others gang enter into the temple same light is shown when Shivanya enters into temple plus Pearl has posted pics with Arjun in white t-shirt & jeans plus latest pic of Arni has released on Instagram in which AB is holding Mouni in his arms through her waist no ghost or dead people can do that then what does that mean plus Rivanya will take retirement from naagmani protection thing and pass on torch to their daughter Shivangi & Bela at the end of Naagin 3

kahani jo bhi ho...i am glad that Rivanya are together again..ankhen taras gayi hai....❀️

i guess we have to wait n watch....but for me maybe like you say they are reborn....or maybe they are souls but the bestest part...they are together....that matters me the most...it was a long wait to see our Rivanya together again....

infact i want all 3 love stories of all 3 seasons to have a happy ending....they deserve to be with each other

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

nice to see s2 gang here πŸ˜€

in s1 also shivanya killed yamini by taking makaali avatar but in s2 they revealed avantika revived her n even her age got freezed so here also they may come up with some reason on how sesha n yamini survived...if we remember, after roshiv got naagmani they gave that to one old lady to keep it safe, I don't remember much...so they may use that to say how sesha n yamini are back....in s2 finale it was Rocky who stabbed shivangi since he was emotional on killing her n he might have soon killed himself too...but shivangi in astral plane still pondering over why her father n husband killed her may not have reached heaven yet to meet rocky....but looking at kvb's hairstyle I doubt they will show real rocky n roshiv together like they showed rivanya ...poor roshiv never spent time together happily like rivanya n behir...hope they don't give them a tragic ending once againπŸ˜”...they must show roshiv's happy reunion somehowπŸ’•..