Truth triumphs .........KANAK....UMA.....MEERA

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hai friends,

I thought of making changes in Meera's track with new SS,shall I go with that,comment me if you support it friends...........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_ami thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sure dear. Kanum's ss are always welcomed. Even I thought they could have taken it differently. Something like 

* Meera getting jealous seeing kanum 's romantic life .

*or when kanak stayed there in uma's house, they not showed dining table sequences. They could have shown uma longing for sweets prepared by kanak which she prepared only for shiv, Suman and Massa. Uma searching for that at midnight. Some how kanak notices his behavior  and think about uma's condition & help him in coming out of all the mess created by Meera. 

Edited by S_ami - 4 years ago
rajiraji14 thumbnail

Sami dear,I think you can go with this SS on your own😉

S_ami thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Sami dear,I think you can go with this SS on your own😉

🤣that's always goes in my mind😉

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Then you try na,i vl give my full support to you sami👏🥳

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Hai friends sorry for delay,quiet busy with work......

Back to new SS

I am continuing my SS from where Kanak sees thief taking Suman's bag and Kanak helps her and taking her home,where Uma over react with her and spoke to her harsely and throw her out of home saying start ur new life and nothing between you and me and my family,infront of Meera....I hope all remember this episode....from here i vl start my SS.....in this SS I include Vansh character too....

Kanak comes with full sadness remembering Uma's words to home and cries hugging Bhabho,all comes and Vansh angrily asks what happened,once again Uma hurted you right,this time i vl never be quiet,and looks at Saras,he pulls Saras and says this time your brother and ur new bhabhisha will see hell.Kanak without uttering a word,shut down herself in room.Vansh angrily leaves from there.

In Uma's home,Uma feels to sad for his words against Kanak and sadly looks at her pic in mobile and says sorry,Meeta feels happy,that from now Kanak is away from her life,Suman feels little bit scary and cries in her room and Massa consoles her.Vansh reaches Uma's home and shouts his name,hearing Vansh voice Uma and Meera reaches there,Vansh ususal holds Uma's collar and says,what kind of relation do you share with my sister???and with what rights do you hurt her always in her life???Meera shouts at Vansh saying,just your sister troubling us,its not Uma,dont your sister never understand that Uma got married,then why again and again she is disturbing us???,Vansh sees Uma and asks Is this true???Do Kanak disturb you??? After seeing this new business lady in life and new money,do you forget all past incidents???,then let me remember you everything, Mrs.Meera,please you too listen,its not my sister who forcefully married this businessman,just this man forcefully married my sister without her wish,he forcefully took her to his home,then a time comes when she returned to her home,even that time this man comes vth love proposal and took her back to home,whenever he was in trouble and his own family member betrayed him its my sister and family supported him in all tough times of his life,even my sister suffered like anything just to prove his talent before everyone,i went to jail just to prove his innocence,and now this money,fame and new avathar made you to forget all past Mr.Umashankar and you Mrs.Meera,just married a complete man,who has been made by Kanak and speaking too boldly that Kanak is troubling him,saying this Vansh holds Uma's neck,Massa comes there,Vansh notices her and leaves Uma and finally says if once again Kanak gets hurts becoz you ppl then i vl never spare you becoz after two years my sister returned to home and I hope atleast after 2 yrs she get some peace in her life,I can take care of her,better you tke care of yourself,saying this he leaves.

Meera says,how dare he is to talk to me like this,i vl never leave him,let me fill a complain against him,and show him whom am I to his family,Uma angrily looks at Meera,no need for such things and leaves from there.Suman watches all this from upstairs and feels sad and cries.

Here,Kanak opens the room door,Bhabho hugs her,Payal blames Saras,saying all this becoz of Umasha,Saras too cries,Bhabho says after this no one should speak about Uma in this house.Vansh reaches there,Kanak hugs Vansh and says i took my life's decision bhaiya,I hope you all support me with this........

I hope you ppl like this SS,Plz suggest me whether should I continue with this SS.........Waiting for your comments friends.....

S_ami thumbnail

Interesting  Raji 

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Hai guys back to track,thanks sami for your support🤗

Kanak comes out and says i thought of going back to Delhi once again,and leave this project and Uma forever. Vansh asks then what about us Kanak,Ved says just for that money minded Uma you are leaving us forever Kanak,Bhabho says after two years you are back here,once again i dont want to loose you and adds you are Sandhiya- Sooraj's daughter so you should not loose your hope,just for that betrayal Uma.Whatever you decide we will accept but you shouldnt run from here without facing this situation,only you decided to take up this project,then you should not give up this easily,when Uma never feels ashamed to face you,then why are you feeling bad for facing him and his wife.I know you are brave and confident girl like your mom,but when it comes to your own family you shouldnt loose that,when truth is with you then you should fight back.Kanak with new hope says i vl bhabho,without completing this project i vl never leave this city.Ved,Vansh,Saras and Payal all looks happy.

At night,Saras in her room looks upset,Vansh comes in and looks at Saras,he angrily goes to his side of bed and sleep,Saras asks what is my mistake in this,if dhadhussa behave in such a manner with bhabhisha,what can i do,even i feel bad for Kanak,but its not my mistake,if even you dont understand me then how can Kanak or Bhabho vl understand me.Vansh gets up angrily and says,he is your dhadhussa na,then even you are responsible for all his wrong doings to my sister.Why he married Meera,when he sais he vl marry Kanak on her bday,just for money he changed his principles in life,just for his dream to be fullfilled in 12 days,will a good humanbeing can change to any extent,thinking all this whenever i see you,i forget all love what i had for you,whenever i see you,it remembers me Uma's betrayal to my sister,whenever you speak to me about this incident,i remember Uma's face,which further hinder my anger,you know something,when Massisa is against Uma,its me supported him even hidding all truth from Ved bhai and we fought with each other and its Ved bhai who supported him even he knows he may lost his job,and Kanak never knows what will happen in Bangok just followed Uma without thinking about her life,how can your brother forget all those situation and change like this,how can he forget his true love and change for money and how he can just for dream blindly marry that money minded idiot Meera.Saras couldnt speak anything and remains silent,Vansh finally says,i know very well there is no mistake of you in this but you are too from that family and from this moment i cant trust anyone from that family.So its better for you keep quiet,if not you will see new form of Vansh.Kanak overhears all this.

In Uma's house,Massa sits with Suman and consoles her. All will get alright soon,Suman says there is no possibility for that Massa,till Meera bhabhisha is with dhadhussa,he vl never be happy in his life,there was time Massa,where we all see only dhadhussa's happy face,already his happiness once lost by Massisa's betrayal,but Kanak bhabhisha brought hope in his life,now once again its me who is responsible for dhadhussa's sadness,i should say all truth to Kanak bhabhisha,if not i can never forgive myself in my life.Meera suddenly enters the room and says good decision Suman,same way you yourself call police station and inform them about the murder you commited before two years,oh,i am sorry i think you no need inform police station,Kanak herself will inform his brother and he will proceed further,you ppl's know very well,Kanak's family stands behind truth and for sure Ved will arrest you and lock you in jail,Suman like your Meera bhabhisha all wont be good to you like hidding your mistake for life-long,so now you better decide you need your Kanak or Meera bhabhisha for your life and Massa better advice her as she is kid never try to support her foolish decision.If you support,then you vl back be in your bed ridden state for your entire life,Meera has capacity to do anything in life,by hearing all Uma's words,by now ur Kanak bhabhisha might leave the city,so plz stop worrying for her and look at your life,how luxurious life you ppl are living and try to adopt to this new life,you have just single bhabhisha and DIL in your life and its me and always Meera Umashankar, try to accept this truth as early as possible that is good for all even for your dhadhussa.Shiv watches all this.

In room,Uma roams sadly and goes before Shivji's idol and with tears he prays for Kanak,he prays Bholenath already Kanak went trough lot of tough times in her life,just for a reason she loved me,but for her love i gave her back with betrayal,loss of hope,no more trust on love.In Whatever situation i thought of not loosing her,but today's situation is entirely against to that.Just I want Kanak to be happy even without me in her life,wherever she goes she should happy forgetting all her past.In Kanak's room,all Vansh words echoes in Kanak's mind,she thinks all Uma's words too and thinks why should I think about the man who betrayed me,i should focus on my carrier and just this project as of now,but some inner thoughts disturbs her lot and she thinks all the moments from her marriage with Uma till now,how Uma proposed her,how much he loves her,then finally she thinks how Uma rejected Meera's proposaland came for her,even the day before his marriage with Meera how Kanak and Uma were chatting about painting in house,he says after our marriage we both newly have hand prints over wall,all this confuses her a lot and she throws all things in anger,then cries lot and finally she thinks about Suman over reaction over simple incident and her fear when she saw police ppl's around house,all this looks too strange to her and Kanak decides to discuss this with Bhabho...........

Plz comment after reading friends have to know how the story going on.........

Edited by rajiraji14 - 4 years ago
S_ami thumbnail

I expected kanak to think in this way and reach the truth behind uma's betrayal. 

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Hai friends back to track,thanks sami dear for your support....

Next morning,Uma sits in living hall and reads newspaper,Meera comes happily with sweets and offer them to all,Shiv,Suman,Massa and Uma all hesitantly took sweets and Shiv in lower voice asks this for what,Meera looks at Shiv,he moves towards Uma,Meera holds Shiv closer and says,happy news will happen today,i am eagerly waiting for that,so only this sweets,Suman asks what is the happy news bhabhisha and take a bite at sweet,Meera might be from today new govt.officer may take in charge in place of Kanak,Suman drops the sweet,Shiv looks sad,then Meera asks its big happy day na Uma,Uma leaves from there,Meera smiles.

In Kanak's home,Kanak comes to kitchen,where Bhabho prepares poori for Kanak and hands over plate to her,Kanak on receiving plate says,shall i ask you few questions Bhabho,which disturbs my mind,Bhabho says feel free to share all your worries to me,from kid i never allowed you to share your feelings,but now i want to take care of you like a kid,i want you to step fwd in life,start your new journey of life forgetting all past,for that i vl never force you marry someone but you should think about that. Kanak asks you love me so much na Bhabho,Bhabho looks weiredly at Kanak,and says this question arises today its becoz my hatred behaviour towards you in past,that's becoz i thought you are reason behind my Sooraj- Sandhiya's death,but actual reason thy sacrificed themselves just to save you,becoz thy loved you that much,its me who misunderstood that entire situation,i loved them lot but i never protected or show you love which thy left for me in this world.I feel always bad for that Kanak,Kanak says bhabho i never mistaken you in my life,i just wanted to make sure that,the same mistake what you did in my life,i shouldnt repeat that to Uma,this statement shocks Bhabho,Vansh and Saras to comes hearing this.Before Vansh starts,Kanak says only situation makes look of ppl different from all,but its not ppl's mind or character that changes,Bhabho always loves me lot,but the situation doesnt allow her to show her love to me,becoz just that simple shop registry cant bring that much love in one day,the person who hated me for entire life will never change in single moment,its just a situation,that brings Bhabho's love breaking the snow wall of haterness.So in same way,why its not be Uma's situation to marry Meera and live this kind of life.This further shocks all,Vansh says shut up Kanak,are you comparing Bhabho's love with that monster Uma,who ruined your life and living happily with all money and luxurious life,for reaching his dream, he sacrificed his true love and his loyal girl,how can you compare him with Bhabho??????,Kanak says no no Vansh bhaiya,I doesnt mean that way,but without listening Vansh left from there,Saras followed him.Then Kanak callsBhabho,she too left from there without uttering a word.Payal comes and informs,office car is waiting for her,Kanak leaves to office.

In office,Uma inpatiently roams here and there in his cabin,Kanak comes in with confusion,while crossing Uma's cabin,she notices him roaming strangely here and there,Kanak thought of knocking door,before that employee informs her about meeting,she says i didnt arrange any meeting,employee says its arranged by Meera mam,Kanak says okay and leaves.In conference hall,Meera waits for new govt.officer,but Kanak enters with file,this shocks Aditya and Meera,but Uma feels relived but looks sad,Kanak sits opposite to Uma and notices him,but Uma never looked at Kanak,Meera teasingly says,i think you will be busy with your new project Miss.Kanak,Kanak says how that vl be possible as i am already engaged in one of project Mrs.Meera,Meera says i thought by the gift you received from my husband last evening may change lot of decisions in your life,yes Meera lot of changes it brings in my life,i see new life infront of me and sees Uma,Meera asks what????,i mean new dimension of my life but that is personnal i cant discuss that during working hours,so lets start our presentation,presentation started and its about fairness cream,Kanak stops and says this theme is not in our project,you know very well,govt.tied up this project with you just to provide medicine in low cost and poor can be beneficial with that,Uma too supports this,Meera says be cool and calm Uma,with this product lauch we can be more beneficial,even Kanak can be offered with new luxurious flat and costly car which she can afford herself with this new deal,Aditya too supports this,Kannu how many years you will live in that small house,enjoy all this luxury in your life with a single sign of yours,before Kanak speaks up,Uma shouts what's nonsense is this Meera,you never discussed with me about this product launch,as one of M.D.,i vl never accept this product,whomever agrees for this or not and leaves from there,this irritates Meera,Kanak looks at Uma and leaves from there,Aditya teasing says queen is following the King,Meera shouts shut up and leaves.

At night,in Kanak's room,Bhabho comes with milk,Kanak says sorry to Bhabho,Bhabho hugs her and ask her what's going in your mind????,Kanak asks how you find this Bhabho that i am in confussion, Bhabho your eyes speak your heart Kanak,Kanak remembers same words said by Uma in past,Bhabho shakes Kanak and asks what happened,Kanak says i am really in confusion and need your advice as third person Bhabho and you should never say anything as my Bhabho,Bhabho nods yes.In Uma's home,Uma roams before Shivji's idol in confusion,how Kanak came to office and behave as if nothing happened to her in last evening,what is her new change in life,do she found out anything about Suman and Meera,no its not possible and it shouldnt happen,if Meera knows about this then she might harm Kanak in anyway,i shouldnt let space for that,Meera comes to room and searches for Uma,then she asks how can you react in that way before everyone in office,is this the way to react with your wife,Uma apologise to Meera and leaves from there,Meera looks strangely at Uma.

In Kanak's room,she shares her inner disturbed thoughts with bhabho and asks you too Uma well bhabho,who loved me lot,when he knows every truth about me,just for our shop i stayed with him,even after all that he came for me here and convinced all and took me from here,even he convinced Massisa,whom he considered as God that time,he never goes against her word,but for me he convinced her not once but many times,in whatever situation he never let me down,even in worst situation, created by Aditya with Rajeev he supported me blindly without any proof, he never suspected my character on any situation, but today for past two years,i thought Uma changed for money,but today after seeing Uma for these past days i am clear with one thing,there is something behind Meera's marriage with Uma.Bhabho asks what are you saying Kanak????,Kanak says yes Bhabho i can sense my Uma,whenever i meet him,the one who loved me to the core,the one who cared for me everytime,the one who protected me in every situation,the one who trusted me blind foldly,all this bring new hope to me Bhabho.she says all this with tears,Bhabho hugs her and consoles her,and bhabho says but we all know that Uma changed lot he starts to offer help from Meera for her sister's education,then that party drinks and his ignorance when Meera called him to office and he reached there in 15 mts ignoring you,Kanak says yes Bhabho i too agree all this but Uma went to all that extent one becoz of his betrayal with Massisa,that anger not knowing the world and mainly love towards me,becoz its me always want to see Uma with modern thoughts,the love he had for me changed him but not his character or love towards me,bhabho asks then why he betrayed you on your bdy by marrying Meera,this one thing only confused me for past two years Bhabho but before even that day we had good conversation Bhabho about our future,just before that day he rejected Meera's proposal,and came for me Bhabho,and all that were Uma's true words and i saw true love in his eyes bhabho,how can one night change everything Bhabho,even today i am sensing same love,whenever Uma is near me Bhabho.Then why he thrown you out of house that day,Kanak says Uma feels sad with my presence and he looks scared,i couldnt find excat situation over there,but i sense something wrong with whole family Bhabho and Meera always ferl insecure with my presence,even if Uma married Meera for money,then thy should live happy life as thy have all,but i never found any kind of good relationship between them. Bhabho says Kanak your angle about Uma and Meera may be wrong too and once again i dont want you to break once again,Kanak says i know bhabho but something i find strange whenever i meet Uma,Suman,Shiv,Meera and Massa.So this time too God vl never let me down,how once i saved Uma from Massisa,the same way if some situation is against Uma,then even this time i vl save him Bhabho,but i need your support,Vansh and Saras comes hearing all this.Vansh angrily says this time neither Bhabho nor other family members,vl support your foolish decision Kanak,plz stop all this Kanak,and think about your life,always we heard you,so this time its better you to accept our decision,we thought of searching you bridegroom,so get ready for your marriage and move fwd in life...Kanak says no bhaiya,but without hearing Kanak,he left from there,Bhabho and Saras stands in shock with Kanak..........Later,Kanak assures bhabho i vl found entire truth behind Uma's marriage with Meera whether you ppl support me or not.....

Plz comment after reading friends......waiting for your comments friends..........

Edited by rajiraji14 - 4 years ago