Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I agree that a lot of men cheat but having suspicion without any valid reason is a sin. Gulzar is doubting her husband out of nowhere. She has shown to be really stupid here. Like any mature/married woman would realise what type of friends to keep. It was another thing if gulzar's husband had forgotten her bday, but here he sent her gifts and wishes. but still she listened to gul? ðŸ¤¬

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

@Abyan . I too wonder how can Gulzar bear this Gul after all what she did to her. Such negative ppl pull you down, and can harm your peace of mind. I had acollegue once who used to do this to me. I tried to ignore her but she used to call me and I had to listen to her. I feel very bad after listenning to her, and ignored her calls after that. Now we are hardly in touch with eachother and I feel much better.😃

@Nilu . I agree suspecion is a sin . And Gulzar should stop herself from listening to Gul. I know many ppl are too polite to shut down haters, or those who pretend to be their well wishers. Gulzar needs another tough lesson to learn from her mistakes.😔

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@Abyan . I too wonder how can Gulzar bear this Gul after all what she did to her. Such negative ppl pull you down, and can harm your peace of mind. I had acollegue once who used to do this to me. I tried to ignore her but she used to call me and I had to listen to her. I feel very bad after listenning to her, and ignored her calls after that. Now we are hardly in touch with eachother and I feel much better.😃

@Nilu . I agree suspecion is a sin . And Gulzar should stop herself from listening to Gul. I know many ppl are too polite to shut down haters, or those who pretend to be their well wishers. Gulzar needs another tough lesson to learn from her mistakes.😔

That's true , i feel the same. Why isn't gulzar telling anyone about being in touch with gul again? 

Did you guys see the new promo?

https://youtu.be/sflThveHhRM

I don't understand why Jamal is bringing his friend over to his house. He knows how hulzar is feeling. This is going to just going to make gulzar more suspicious. He should have told her way back that he made a friend who is so and so etc on the phone when they update eachother and how things are going on eachother's end. I have a feeling that colleague is non muslim or non Pakistani because her name is naina kapoor. I feel like usually in these dramas they always depict indian women as immoral or controlling etc. 

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abyan62

That's true , i feel the same. Why isn't gulzar telling anyone about being in touch with gul again? 

Did you guys see the new promo?

https://youtu.be/sflThveHhRM

I don't understand why Jamal is bringing his friend over to his house. He knows how hulzar is feeling. This is going to just going to make gulzar more suspicious. He should have told her way back that he made a friend who is so and so etc on the phone when they update eachother and how things are going on eachother's end. I have a feeling that colleague is non muslim or non Pakistani because her name is naina kapoor. I feel like usually in these dramas they always depict indian women as immoral or controlling etc. 

I was kind of weirded out by that promo. He's usually been such a sensible man so surely he can see how awful this idea is. 

I think the Indian women thing is how the drama people show a foreign girlfriend without having to source a gori lady. It's enough of a culture gap that the aunties can go hayey look at his foreign girlfriend but you can have her played by a local actress. Also they'd probably have give subtitles to the gori, lol. 

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammi266

I was kind of weirded out by that promo. He's usually been such a sensible man so surely he can see how awful this idea is. 

I think the Indian women thing is how the drama people show a foreign girlfriend without having to source a gori lady. It's enough of a culture gap that the aunties can go hayey look at his foreign girlfriend but you can have her played by a local actress. Also they'd probably have give subtitles to the gori, lol. 

I think the writer added the friend to add drama in gulzar's life. She start to get more suspicious etc. Masala for the show. 

That makes sense making the girl indian. But I feel this is stereotyping like pakistanis get stereotyped in movies etc as terrorists.

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I'm wondering if she is indian then how she got visa for pakistan (generally speaking)? lol I think they're just showing her to be from a different religion which is a wrong stereotyping. Atleast Jamal's mom is there to knock some sense into him. 

Edited by .nilu. - 4 years ago
StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

I'm wondering if she is indian then how she got visa for pakistan (generally speaking)? lol I think they're just showing her to be from a different religion which is a wrong stereotyping. Atleast Jamal's mom is there to knock some sense into him. 

I don't want to start on a controversial topic but indians get visas for pakistani easily compared to Pakistanis getting an indian visa. 

My indian friends have been to Pakistan multiple times and my dad has been there too. Btw I'm Indian 

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think the writer added the friend to add drama in gulzar's life. She start to get more suspicious etc. Masala for the show. 

That makes sense making the girl indian. But I feel this is stereotyping like pakistanis get stereotyped in movies etc as terrorists.

yeah its for masala.. because if you think about it if they didnt bring her in there was little substance left for this show cause it was getting repetitive 
i hope they try to show the indian girl as nice for the most part and not negative 

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gulzar ke life mein itna drama raha hai that I just want her to have a quiet, peaceful life. Unfortunately, the woman is too silly to live sukun se.

It's not just an Indian girl thing tho. A lot of girls who live abroad in drama-land play super modern, vamp-ish characters. Jaise sab bahar ja kar goray ban gayey. I actually think a lot of people living abroad are very traditional.

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

yeah its for masala.. because if you think about it if they didnt bring her in there was little substance left for this show cause it was getting repetitive 
i hope they try to show the indian girl as nice for the most part and not negative 

Idk let's see , it's weird that a colleague will travel with you all the way back home and come and meet your mom and wife. ðŸ˜•

Because aren't they colleagues in Canada