Gul O Gulzar (ARY) Saboor Ali, Kinza Hashmi, Omer Shehzad - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Gulzar is the biggest idiot.

Originally posted by -shabz-

Gulzar is the biggest idiot.

I swear! Like how does someone keep picking up the phone of the person who stole their jewelry, betrayed them

Originally posted by mahakh

@awida I think Gul knows the weakness of her family and she knows how they will be impressed if she keeps on flaunting about where she is going for holiday or just living a luxurious lifestyle

Yeah so true, like Gul made the mistake and Gulzar suffered for it, but I just want her to end all terms from Gul as Gul is nothing, but a bad influence on her.

I can understand that, she is trying to adjust in Jamal's family, it would take her time,l but she can atleast just not have Gul be a part of her life at all as she knows that, because of Gul , she had to face many things and how she forced to get married only because of Gul as her reputation was at her stake.

It is weird how Gul ran way yet her family forgave her, but they are still bitter about Gulzar who neer even knew about Gul's intentions, I just want Gulzar to nto believe Guil at all.

I feel Gul always tried to put down her sister and always makes fun of her disability to walk properly, I want her sister to get a good alliance who would accept that, she is nto able to walk properly yet accept her and not judge her because of that. 

Jamal was impulsive I agree, he could have asked her calmly, even his mother told him to nto be so harsh, Gulzar is still confuse of what to do, he could have explained to her in a better way, but he is being harsh on her and he is also making his mother look bad that, she is the one who influenced him against Gulzar because he sounded so angry in the telephone conversation, if he wants good for Gulzar, he needs to give her sometime and make her realize in a calm way or else she will never understand no matter how good his intentions are. 

Right now, it seems like he is controlling on her and Gulzar also feels like that, he needs to have a proper conversation with her because she will go against him even further then. 

Gulzar sister needs a bit more role, they should go in depth for her character too 

I can understand Gulzar feeling a little jealous of Gul, because she was forced to abandon her aspirations because of what Gul did, and yet Gul is living the high life.

What really irritates me, and makes Gulzar annoying is that she's STILL believing Gul over her own family. After everything Gul's done to her! That's not naivety, it's plain idiocy.

I don't even feel like talking about this serial because of Gulzar,I am not going to feel any more sympathy for her, I am with Gul now๐Ÿ˜†

There is no consistency in her behaviour , she is taking Jamal and his mother for granted now, she realizes after a long time and then goes back to the same behavior again, she still does nto trust Jamal and is trusting Gul blindly 

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago

Originally posted by azaanabbas

Gulzar sister needs a bit more role, they should go in depth for her character too 

Yeah  and about her struggles in life,l she has disability and how Gul puts her down yet she will get married and someone will accept her the way she is and with her disability and not make it an oppression 

Originally posted by mahakh

I don't even feel like talking about this serial because of Gulzar,I am not going to feel any more sympathy for her, I am with Gul now๐Ÿ˜†

What?๐Ÿคฃ

There is no consistency in her behaviour , she is taking Jamal and his mother for granted now, she realizes after a long time and then goes back to the same behavior again, she still does nto trust Jamal and is trusting Gul blindly 

I agree , and I am hesitated to watch this week's epi, because I am afraid Gulzar is turning negative now. Although it will be interesting to see the dynamics change , and Gulzar becomes the rich girl, and Gul becomes the poor and sympathy worthy one. For both Kinza and Saboor are versatile, they can play positive and negative characters with the same ease.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

It will be quite interesting to see the changes I agree

Gulzar I dont have much sympathy for cause shes just so dumb. she does anything anyone tells her to. gul can ask her to go rob a bank and she will say "hmm.... uhh... chalo theek hai main jati hu"

Originally posted by azaanabbas

It will be quite interesting to see the changes I agree

Gulzar I dont have much sympathy for cause shes just so dumb. she does anything anyone tells her to. gul can ask her to go rob a bank and she will say "hmm.... uhh... chalo theek hai main jati hu"

Yes. such stupid girls only get in my nerves.๐Ÿ˜กThat's why I hate watching roona doona dramas, coz I fail to sympathy with girls who don't stand for themselves.

Originally posted by awida

Yes. such stupid girls only get in my nerves.๐Ÿ˜กThat's why I hate watching roona doona dramas, coz I fail to sympathy with girls who don't stand for themselves.

SAME!! I hate when girls don't take stand for themselves. Gulzar is stupid beyond repair! like come on! she's old enough to get married but not old enough to use her brain? it's understandable she might feel hassad looking at Gul's lifestyle but why go against your spouse, parents and mother in law's advice and keep in touch with gul is beyond me ๐Ÿ˜•