Gul O Gulzar (ARY) Saboor Ali, Kinza Hashmi, Omer Shehzad - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sammi266

Gulzar ke life mein itna drama raha hai that I just want her to have a quiet, peaceful life. Unfortunately, the woman is too silly to live sukun se.

It's not just an Indian girl thing tho. A lot of girls who live abroad in drama-land play super modern, vamp-ish characters. Jaise sab bahar ja kar goray ban gayey. I actually think a lot of people living abroad are very traditional.

I have noticed that stereotype in dramaland with girls living abroad.

I was hoping to see like a contrast between gul and gulzar's lives. Gul although she has all the material things, doesn't have her husband's love or his family's acceptance. Gulzar althiugh she is living a mediocre life is still happy in her marital home.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I think the Indian girl is just because we speak the same language, nothing more to it., as someone said, bringing in a gori girl would require subtitles.

Having said that, you have to be a special kind of stupid to let Gul back in your life. I have no words for Gulzar. She deserves whatever rotten happens to her from now onwards.

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I see gulzar's point about naina. Even if gul hadn't instigated gulzar against jamal , gulzar would still get suspicious by seeing naina. Because if jamal never told her about her. And bringing her iver without telling gulzar was so wrong! I hate how jamal's mom is invalidating gulzar. She has a right to feel this way .

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

Jamal's mom was a voice of reason, what happened to her now, justifying her son's behavior. Such sexism, if gulzar haf brought a guy from her college home everyone's reaction would be different. 

Oops I spoke too soon, Jamal's mom is trying to make him understand where gulzar is coming from. 

Edited by abyan62 - 4 years ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

is this show worth watching?

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I liked Jamal for taking a stand for himself, I agree that, it was wrong of him to not inform Gulzar about bringing his friend and that, she will stay with them 

But, Gulzar is accusing him of things he has not done, she is still talking tom someone who is not worth talking to her so called best friend Gul

Gulzar is loosing the right people from her life and eventually she will loose everyone and will have a lot to regret from her negative attitude towards people who have been there for her always . The person Gulzar is trusting on so much is backbiting about her with he rmother, Gulzar can never learn from he rmistakes and experiences, she gets so many chances, but never uses it to change her actions .

I agree that, Jamal was ignoring Gulzar and was not giving her much time, but that does nto mean he is cheating on Gulzar and how would his mother know that, he made a friend in Canaad who is a female, also Jamal never hid anything from Gulzar about Naina, he was honest to bring her into the house.

On the other hand, Guzlar is hiding from everyone that, she sis till in touch with Gul, isn't that also cheating on everyone, she also said that, she will never talk to Gul yet she broke her promise. 

Edited by hariskh - 4 years ago
StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: hariskh

I liked Jamal for taking a stand for himself, I agree that, it was wrong of him to not inform Gulzar about bringing his friend and that, she will stay with them 

But, Gulzar is accusing him of things he has not done, she is still talking tom someone who is not worth talking to her so called best friend Gul

Gulzar is loosing the right people from her life and eventually she will loose everyone and will have a lot to regret from her negative attitude towards people who have been there for her always . The person Gulzar is trusting on so much is backbiting about her with he rmother, Gulzar can never learn from he rmistakes and experiences, she gets so many chances, but never uses it to change her actions .

I agree that, Jamal was ignoring Gulzar and was not giving her much time, but that does nto mean he is cheating on Gulzar and how would his mother know that, he made a friend in Canaad who is a female, also Jamal never hid anything from Gulzar about Naina, he was honest to bring her into the house.

On the other hand, Guzlar is hiding from everyone that, she sis till in touch with Gul, isn't that also cheating on everyone, she also said that, she will never talk to Gul yet she broke her promise. 

I agree that the way Gulzar is going about this matter is wrong. But I don't think she's wrong tot feel the way she is feeling. I would be mad too if my husband brought over a female friend who he never told me about and pj top of that didn't even ask me before bringing her over. At the same time I don't think Jamal is taking the right decision by treating Gulzar the way he is treating her. He is even ready to leave Gulzar alone in that home. He said if you want to live with me then you will go wherever I go. Kya woh uske saath nahi rehna chahta? Agar tum mere saath rehna chahti ho toh etc etc. It gives out the vibes that he doesn't care if she is with him or not.

hariskh thumbnail

Originally posted by: abyan62

I agree that the way Gulzar is going about this matter is wrong. But I don't think she's wrong tot feel the way she is feeling. I would be mad too if my husband brought over a female friend who he never told me about and pj top of that didn't even ask me before bringing her over. At the same time I don't think Jamal is taking the right decision by treating Gulzar the way he is treating her. He is even ready to leave Gulzar alone in that home. He said if you want to live with me then you will go wherever I go. Kya woh uske saath nahi rehna chahta? Agar tum mere saath rehna chahti ho toh etc etc. It gives out the vibes that he doesn't care if she is with him or not.

I understand what you are saying, yeah Jamal was wrong in nto informing her and he also ignored Gulzar when Naina was with them at home, like he never forced her to go with them to the mall, he did keep her isolated 

But Gulzar sharing her problems with Gul and also how she only reacted to the girlfriend issue after Gul tried to influence her, that part was influenced from Gul, she thinks whatever Gul says is right.  She was ready toe even believe that, Jamla got married with Naina, like she has no trust in him, also the way she was speaking to Jamal's mother, ihe doe snot know who are Jmaal's friends in Canada, she just said that, he had no female friends in Pakistan when eh was here.

Jamal was wrong, but his mother was trying to speak form both sides and actually understood Gulzar's outburst, she was nto partial to her son, she did try to convince Jamal to not speak with Gul;zar like this and even asked her to go to their own home, but Gulzar keeps taking them for granted and always listens to her so called friend, she also hid from them that, she is in touch with Gul. 

Jamal's choice of words were very harsh and it will seem like he changed as soon as Naina came in his life, I agree with that and also how he did not even ask Gulzar if Naina should stay with them, Naina should have stayed at the hotel only, Jamal should nto assume Gulzar to be alright with him just giving her a surprise. 

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: hariskh

I understand what you are saying, yeah Jamal was wrong in nto informing her and he also ignored Gulzar when Naina was with them at home, like he never forced her to go with them to the mall, he did keep her isolated 

But Gulzar sharing her problems with Gul and also how she only reacted to the girlfriend issue after Gul tried to influence her, that part was influenced from Gul, she thinks whatever Gul says is right.  She was ready toe even believe that, Jamla got married with Naina, like she has no trust in him, also the way she was speaking to Jamal's mother, ihe doe snot know who are Jmaal's friends in Canada, she just said that, he had no female friends in Pakistan when eh was here.

Jamal was wrong, but his mother was trying to speak form both sides and actually understood Gulzar's outburst, she was nto partial to her son, she did try to convince Jamal to not speak with Gul;zar like this and even asked her to go to their own home, but Gulzar keeps taking them for granted and always listens to her so called friend, she also hid from them that, she is in touch with Gul. 

Jamal's choice of words were very harsh and it will seem like he changed as soon as Naina came in his life, I agree with that and also how he did not even ask Gulzar if Naina should stay with them, Naina should have stayed at the hotel only, Jamal should nto assume Gulzar to be alright with him just giving her a surprise. 

I don't disagree with the point about Gulzar and Gul. Basically Gul is a bad influence and is an envious person. Doesn't like seeing others happy or doing better than her. But if Gulzar mein akal aajti aur woh Gul se contact khatam kardeti toh story mein masala kahan se aata? Right? The name is gul o gulzar after all

hariskh thumbnail

Originally posted by: abyan62

I don't disagree with the point about Gulzar and Gul. Basically Gul is a bad influence and is an envious person. Doesn't like seeing others happy or doing better than her. But if Gulzar mein akal aajti aur woh Gul se contact khatam kardeti toh story mein masala kahan se aata? Right? The name is gul o gulzar after all

Yes I agree about Gul being an envious person like she wants Gulzar to not stay happy with her husband, Jamal is way better than her husband who is still in touch with two wives, like Adil is one of the worst characters .

I don't feel bad for the way Mehjabeen's family treat Adil as he is playing with both of the women though they di get too extreme in trying to kill him 

I feel the show is more about Gul more than Gulzar as they show most scenes of Gul and Gulzar is a flip, one moment she will turn against Gul and the second moment, she will be friends with her, I still cannot understand how can she forget that, Guls tole her jewelry and ranaway while Gulzar had to get forcefully married because of society's accusations