Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I was watching the OST (good title song honestly) and judging from it, is it possible that Gulzar will kill Gul? There is a possibility but what do you guys think?

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I agree , and I am hesitated to watch this week's epi, because I am afraid Gulzar is turning negative now. Although it will be interesting to see the dynamics change , and Gulzar becomes the rich girl, and Gul becomes the poor and sympathy worthy one. For both Kinza and Saboor are versatile, they can play positive and negative characters with the same ease.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah Saboor can play both types of roles , I have never seen Kinza in a negative role though I have  heard about Ishq Tamasha.

I want Gulzar to stay positive , but smarter and wiser, not trusting Gul blindly and wanting to forgive her and going against her family and in laws for Gul.

I just want Gulzar to teach Gul a lesson and not be under her influence , she should have constant faith on Jamal and not lash out at him all of the time.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mahakh

Yeah Saboor can play both types of roles , I have never seen Kinza in a negative role though I have  heard about Ishq Tamasha.

In Ishq Tamasha Kinza wasn't negative. She was grey. She was a fun to watch. πŸ˜ƒBut in Tishnagi Dil Ki which has Azfar and Anam as leads. Kinza was negative.😈

I want Gulzar to stay positive , but smarter and wiser, not trusting Gul blindly and wanting to forgive her and going against her family and in laws for Gul.

I just want Gulzar to teach Gul a lesson and not be under her influence , she should have constant faith on Jamal and not lash out at him all of the time.

I've started to believe that you can beat evil by being eviler . πŸ˜ˆGulzar has to go and snatch Gul's husband. πŸ€“This will be a good revenge.πŸ˜‰

hariskh thumbnail

Enjoyed this week's episode , this show keeps getting better and better with every passing episode , I am enjoying how Gulzar doe snto want to speak to Gul anymore and is happy with her in laws, I hate Gul's father for always targeting Gulzar and trying to put her down when fault is in his own daughter , I felt bad for Gulzar's father when he got beaten up, Gul's family except for her sister is manner less and greedy 

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I'm enjoying this drama too. So glad gulzar distanced herself from gul, but I wonder if she'd go back to her :S 

hariskh thumbnail

The character I feel is the biggest ungrateful person is Gulzar, this girl is so ungrateful and thankless that, she got a husband like Jamal, she keeps taking him for granted

She is ready to forgive Gul for her innumerous mistakes but Jamal can never win her trust and respect, Gulzar is a confused person who does not know what is good and bad for her.

Gulzar forgave Gul again and she became a fool once again by believing on her. Jamal and his mother do so much for her, they even spent their savings on Gulzar, they never put pressure on her to do what thy say, they think about her ambitions, priorities, and dreams in life. 

I am disappointed with Gulzar for suspecting on Jamal in the promo, Gul has stayed like this for the entire show, but Gulzar keeps getting influenced by Gul, I thought this time, she will nto go back to Gul and stay in touch with her.

Gular will always pick Gul over her family, then she will face the biggest betrayal by Gul soon, I am not feeling bad for her this time, she is responsible for her own trouble.

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Im confused as to what happened in the end of the episode. is gul regretting backstabbing gulzar or something?

hariskh thumbnail

So Mehjabin the third wife of Adil found out about his marriage with Gul, Gul told her everything and Mehjabin also had a miscarriage when she left from the restaurant after finding out about Adil's truth. She can never conceive again and , he rbrotehr is very angry at Adil.

Gulzar is again getting into the trap of Gul, she is not trusting Jamal and thinks he will cheat on her, why does Gulzar trust Gul over any other person is beyond my understanding, she will never stop trusting Gul.

I am happy that, Gul revealed the truith to Adil's wife as now Adil fell into his own trap he created so much confusion and now he will have to clear everything out. 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hariskh

So Mehjabin the third wife of Adil found out about his marriage with Gul, Gul told her everything and Mehjabin also had a miscarriage when she left from the restaurant after finding out about Adil's truth. She can never conceive again and , he rbrotehr is very angry at Adil.

I hate it when they showed that after a miscarrage a woman can't conceive again.why spreeding negativity and creating horror among women?!

Gulzar is again getting into the trap of Gul, she is not trusting Jamal and thinks he will cheat on her, why does Gulzar trust Gul over any other person is beyond my understanding, she will never stop trusting Gul.

Gulzar is stupid, but it is good to not trust ppl easily, many men cheat on their wives, so women should be aware.πŸ€“

I am happy that, Gul revealed the truith to Adil's wife as now Adil fell into his own trap he created so much confusion and now he will have to clear everything out. 

I am happy coz it is not only the woman who'll be punished for her wrong doings, the man too will have a taste of his own medicine. πŸ‘πŸΌ

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What I found infuriating was gul's behavior with gulzar. She went and begged gulzar to keep talking to her, gulzar gave her a shoulder to cry on and showed genuine concern. But Gul still was at her game, putting gulzar down (criticizing the bday gift and jamal going outside to het his phd). She was still jealous of that and was trying to get gulzar to feel like gul. Gul doesn't want to see others happy at all