Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

sorry to say but she have become very arrogant and if she is believing chopda she is doing the same thing as pk use to trust her blindly .she does not want to pay the attention what Kabir have been telling her because she acts really arrogant .well we do not know how she is going to learn her lesson because amma had hinted about theses matters few times as well.

you are actually not totally wrong but rather than arrogant she is ignoring everybody be it kabir chopra or amma as Amma wnts her to forgive kabir,  Chopra wants her to get rid of kabir and for pooja before today's episde kabir wanted to take full revenge so she is ignoring everyone and is working or thinking on her conscience amd she has prioritize the deal and after deal she will see what she will do with kabir or to be honest may be settle her score but this is my guess it will be more prominent or not will be depended on upcoming episodes 

Edited by shruzzy - 4 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

for clearing the confusion u watch today's episode about pooja and her mother it will give u a better perception and its just a speculation that she must be her mother nothing is actually confirmed that she is her mother or not

Yes.. watched the epi some time back.. and looks like Pooja's mother is going to enter. They wouldnt have shown that scene where Pooja cries with her mom's photo for nothing. Also Kabir resigned from the job, putting an end to the factory track. Hopefully no more silly tashan scenes. Am glad the makers realised this.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Loved Kabir today and how he was explaining Pooja the after effects of revenge. But Pooja wasn't ready to listen. It needs a huge heart to ask apologise to your enemy. Truly he was the hero today.

His dialogues with dadaji was also very good. Thank god he has backed down.

Regarding bold.. he backed down because thank god makers realised factory and tashan track werent going to increase the trp. Although i doubt if Kabir will be shown working elsewhere, without some new twist.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flutterby

Regarding bold.. he backed down because thank god makers realised factory and tashan track werent going to increase the trp. Although i doubt if Kabir will be shown working elsewhere, without some new twist.

No already kabir told he got a job somewhere else.

kala16 thumbnail

Bechara kabir.. Even though he is an army man, at the end of the day It's his family members whom he has to deal with. He has been cornered by everyone except dadaji,Shonali. 

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kabir is too good today... He expressed his rage very well...

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It looks like now actually . its kabir's turn . . 

flutterby thumbnail

Yesterday's episode didnt have very good editing. And i liked only one scene.. which was Pooja's emotional speech about her mother.. It was beautiful and poignant, although i felt the Yashodha- Devki comparison was in poor taste. Devki had to give her child away for fear of her brother Kans while Pooja's mother abandoned her for god knows what reason. Rest i fast forwarded the fashion show scenes and Suman's scenes.

Poor Kabir. 😵 A slap and insult in front of everybody. First he has to deal with his maniac brother Dhruv, then his equally psychopathic mother, now Pooja as well who has many misunderstandings and pre conceived notions about him. 🤓

kala16 thumbnail

Zain was fab today.. Poor guy had tears in his eyes. He tolerated  many insults. I think now he thinks she is reallya heartless woman and needs to be punished. Now he is not going to spare her.