Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

Yup.. even I was relieved. Although cant see why Pooja says she wont spare Kabir for this kidnap drama.. is it because she thinks he helped his brother escape?

Yes she thinks he betrayed her..

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For me Kabir mittal is like he knows that pooja has wronged her family but he doesn't want to harm her physically he wants to win/outsmart her by mind games as he knows somewhere she is weak at business but his major loophole is his family who are creating the problems for themselves and kabir is not getting out of it and on the other hand kabir actually at some point has turned blind eye to sr. mittals if he really wants dhruv to surrender than shouldn't he do the same for senior mittals but again he hide the truth of vyom and he had reason so for same and sr. mittals were scared of pk so technically acc. to kabir they are not a fault.....but the thing again comes to square 1 i.e this my theory but makers are not showing it...so it seems confusing the need to just portray it well as actors themselves are giving good to acting skills

kala16 thumbnail

After all the hungama is happening why can't just Kabir search for job outside. His family doesn't have to face Pooja again and again. Koi majbhoori toh nehi hein na.

Looks like Suman is a female version of Dhruv. I think next she might try to kill pooja. 

Where is shail who was so close to her than rani?

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

After all the hungama is happening why can't just Kabir search for job outside. His family doesn't have to face Pooja again and again. Koi majbhoori toh nehi hein na.

Looks like Suman is a female version of Dhruv. I think next she might try to kill pooja. 

Where is shail who was so close to her than rani?

Kala your question about Kabir will be answered in today's episode.

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Kala your question about Kabir will be answered in today's episode.

Really?? So excited...

shruzzy thumbnail

After a long time i saw the kabir i wanted to see. . . . Today he was actually righteous amongst all may be just may be differences are going to lessen and to be honest i dont want amma to be over shadowed with the entry of pooja's mother no hints are given but at certain point i feel that so i just hope they dont ruin it daadu for the sake of god sounded better today. . . . 

shruzzy thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0z_bkWH3SQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Zainimam on tik Tok....

can we expect hallirious tiktoks o first Shreman now shrezain???

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

After a long time i saw the kabir i wanted to see. . . . Today he was actually righteous amongst all may be just may be differences are going to lessen and to be honest i dont want amma to be over shadowed with the entry of pooja's mother no hints are given but at certain point i feel that so i just hope they dont ruin it daadu for the sake of god sounded better today. . . . 

Pooja's mother is going to enter?? But in the IG clip i saw of the precap.. Pooja was about to put a mala on her parents' dual picture.. and she never talked about her mother.. it was always mere dadda..

sorry ignore.. just read an article regarding  that ''..some actress will enter who shakes Pooja's existence..''.

Edited by flutterby - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Pooja's mother is going to enter?? But in the IG clip i saw of the precap.. Pooja was about to put a mala on her parents' dual picture.. and she never talked about her mother.. it was always mere dadda..

sorry ignore.. just read an article regarding  that ''..some actress will enter who shakes Pooja's existence..''.

for clearing the confusion u watch today's episode about pooja and her mother it will give u a better perception and its just a speculation that she must be her mother nothing is actually confirmed that she is her mother or not

kala16 thumbnail

Loved Kabir today and how he was explaining Pooja the after effects of revenge. But Pooja wasn't ready to listen. It needs a huge heart to ask apologise to your enemy. Truly he was the hero today.

His dialogues with dadaji was also very good. Thank god he has backed down.