Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

How is Pooja going alone outside? What if Dhruv harms her again?

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I m now just waiting for kabir's reaction his silence was saying alot now i want his action to speak. . . And tge mysterious mom! ! !  Both the things of shown in correct manner it would be best. . . . . I really hope from writers as they have given many good episodes in terms of writing so i really want something good nd yes undoubtedly kabir was best and gave episode stealing performance. . . . Also pooja was looking beautiful in yellow dress! ! 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thursday's episode had a silently raging Kabir. After all the insults and slaps.. his only reaction was a cry of anguish, and wiping his tears. His mother and cousins try to get him to talk, but he never speaks a word. Even later.. he replays the video of Pooja slapping him.. while there is no sign of what he thinks... highly dissapointed.

Nothing else was worth of interest, although i was highly intrigued by the driver wanting to take Pooja to another temple- the reason became clear as she comes across her mother.

Friday was much more interesting... the show has become unpredictable. No idea how Chopra (if he is the mastermind behind this) found out about Pooja's mother being insane, and wants to use it to his advantage. But the even more shocking thing.. Sonali being the nurse in disguise who wanted Pooja away from her mother, in effect the Mittals behind this kidnapping, if it is a kidnapping. What is the motives of both Chopra and the Mittals.. One of the rare times when i will have to wait impatiently till Tuesday to watch the show.

Edited by flutterby - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail

https://instagram.com/stories/zainimam_official/2106785564939039094?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=muxhfar8g9k8

I dont think zain is on leave. . . He is pretty much shooting its just for making the episode mysterious he wasnt shown. . . . 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

https://instagram.com/stories/zainimam_official/2106785564939039094?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=muxhfar8g9k8

I dont think zain is on leave. . . He is pretty much shooting its just for making the episode mysterious he wasnt shown. . . . 

Again those flowers! They need to revamp his clothes 

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Again those flowers! They need to revamp his clothes 

all were shown in perfect dressing bit 2 changes in in wadrobe makes it look ill

1. Shrenu's choker 2.  Zain's flower! ! ! ! ! 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kabir wasnt shown to maintain the suspense. Actually iam  happy that iam able to watch the show without any boredom.

This time Atleast they don't break the suspense and maintain for few more episodes.

Edited by kala16 - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail

Lets predict why would kabir will kidnap pooja's mother and how he came to know about her? ? ?  

Please share your thoughts! ! ! ! !