Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Lets predict why would kabir will kidnap pooja's mother and how he came to know about her? ? ?  

Please share your thoughts! ! ! ! ! 

He is a secret agent.. Kidnapping her is to play with poojas emotions as she will be ready to anything for her mother.

If those things are done by Dhruv it is justified..But Kabir being a righteous man will not do such an unlawful acts.

He wanted Dhruv to surrender for Kidnapping Pooja, why will he commit the same mistake?

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

He is a secret agent.. Kidnapping her is to play with poojas emotions as she will be ready to anything for her mother.

If those things are done by Dhruv it is justified..But Kabir being a righteous man will not do such an unlawful acts.

He wanted Dhruv to surrender for Kidnapping Pooja, why will he commit the same mistake?

I think everyone will loose their mind when the incidents occur to them.. it's easy to ask Dhruv to surrender but Kabir didn't felt Dhruvs pain... Again i am not taking side but trying to analyse how the person behave .... So to give Dhruv lecture Kabir was there but to kabir no one is giving wise advise but instigating him...

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

yeahh! !  But its like he was insulted in front of people till date pooja only insulted him in front of his family and mostly between two of them this she slapped him thrice in front of the audience so may be he wouldn't be thinking rational?  He might become what he not? 

But lets see what happens it can be like imagination track we thought dhruv is going to stab her in office but didn't happened here also we think mrs sharma is kidnapped but actually not! ! Just to create drama

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://instagram.com/stories/zainimam_official/2106785564939039094?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=muxhfar8g9k8

I dont think zain is on leave. . . He is pretty much shooting its just for making the episode mysterious he wasnt shown. . . . 

Is this the insta story where someone was combing zain's hair and there are light archs behind him?

Edited by subbuappu - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Is this the insta story where someone was combing zain's hair and there are light archs behind him?

yeahh! ! ! 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i don't think Kabir will do something like that . i think he trying to find out who is behind it and soon he will find out about chopra and he knows it's very easy to get the things out by copra s son perhaps if its sonly then kabir is to destroy chopra s plans or sonly does not want to pooja to raise a finger towards kabir.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kooki07

i don't think Kabir will do something like that . i think he trying to find out who is behind it and soon he will find out about chopra and he knows it's very easy to get the things out by copra s son perhaps if its sonly then kabir is to destroy chopra s plans or sonly does not want to pooja to raise a finger towards kabir.

1st kidnapping is wrong,2nd marrying someone without their consent is totally wrong. I don't think Kabir will engage in such acts. 

His mother is furious on Pooja, why will she let Kabir marry Pooja? Sounds so illogical.

shruzzy thumbnail

I guess if kabir does something like. . . Kidnapping and force marriage humara akhri bhram bhi tut jayega. . . Kabir-ek bhram sarvagun sampann ban jayega! ! 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I guess if kabir does something like. . . Kidnapping and force marriage humara akhri bhram bhi tut jayega. . . Kabir-ek bhram sarvagun sampann ban jayega! ! 

Lol Shru 

More than us Zain fans will be upset. They would not be able to accept Neil Khanna becoming like SSO2

I already saw a few Zain fans complaining about this

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Lol Shru 

More than us Zain fans will be upset. They would not be able to accept Neil Khanna becoming like SSO2

I already saw a few Zain fans complaining about this

sorry to say. . . But except few fans i have just seen them complaining only. i agree that u have liking towards a character even at a point i also didn't liked kabir's graph but that doesn't mean i should compare him with neil;  I haven't seen NK the series i have seen in him IB as there was a buzz of him and thought to give the actor a chance. . . And i liked his acting more than nakul.  People every now and than had a complain regarding him like if he would have been aditi case would be different if he is not like this not like that he is no more nk wala person if they cant accept zain how are they going to accept kabir as a whole! !  And its kabir's graph not neil or sso they should know that. . . 

Coming to kabir i dont know what exactly will happen but looking to the movement he would actually help pooja under the bhram of not being SS. . Kuch bhi ho sakta hai. . . And if kabir is actually forcing i would be more angry that pooja is being forced. . .