Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

We don't want this. Of course, we really like Zain, and we want (I think most actresses' FDs would) Zain opposite to their fav. 

But right now we are happy with Shrenu's role as Jahnvi. We are getting to see her do something new. In fact, there are a few JanRuv fans as well. So, we are not against Tanvi. 

I said some Shrenu fans. Not all.

Please dont feel targetted :)

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Two things might happen and i hope cvs manage to show that

Dhruv true color infront on Jhanvi ..Start with him supporting PK and Blaiming Ashok Sharma ( Jhanvi Father ) for the incident ( happended 20 yrs ago ) 

Kabir- Not believing his father and will start finding about that ..

Another thingc CVs shoudl focus on Kabir Past , his Army Background, he is hiding Vyon Secret to them and betraying Army Country and Kavya ...

But there is s possibility CVs might bring Vyom back with new plot ..when Kavya and Kabir will get close, and this will happen as actor said in the interciew somewhere  if story will demand i will be back for sure...

I want to see Jhanvi bonding with Amma and Shail also ... both actors are really good ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

No yaar . It was produced by BAG Films. Producer was AnuRadha Prasad. Me too had this MU thar it was an Ek show since it start with K. Once Ek had this obsession with K and her shows were called K soaps.

Which kumkum are you talking about exactly? Kumkum pyaara sa bandhan or bhagya?

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Two things might happen and i hope cvs manage to show that

Dhruv true color infront on Jhanvi ..Start with him supporting PK and Blaiming Ashok Sharma ( Jhanvi Father ) for the incident ( happended 20 yrs ago ) 

Kabir- Not believing his father and will start finding about that ..

Another thingc CVs shoudl focus on Kabir Past , his Army Background, he is hiding Vyon Secret to them and betraying Army Country and Kavya ...

But there is s possibility CVs might bring Vyom back with new plot ..when Kavya and Kabir will get close, and this will happen as actor said in the interciew somewhere  if story will demand i will be back for sure...

I want to see Jhanvi bonding with Amma and Shail also ... both actors are really good ..

I don't get how indian serials manage to pull crap like that off though. Show someone dead, even when the person has died right before people's eyes, then later show them alive with a twist. I really don't want this to happen as it will just make the show look stupid and illogical like every other show. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I don't get how indian serials manage to pull crap like that off though. Show someone dead, even when the person has died right before people's eyes, then later show them alive with a twist. I really don't want this to happen as it will just make the show look stupid and illogical like every other show. 

Yup ..But this is very common in Indian Serials ...its not the first time and it wont be the last time.. Vyom might come back or might not... But kuch bhi ho sakta hai 

Kabir-Vyom-Kavya angle became illogical when Writer made Vyom Double Agent 😆 I mean Kabir and Vyom are best friends for many years  and last minute before he died , dobule agent secret came out ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Makers need to show FB of PK Mittal and Jhanvi ..how did Jhanvi entered in Mittal House , Business then family and suddeny PK completly started trusting her ..I know he is not very fond of his own sons ,,Dhurv does not say much and Kabir left home so no one was at home to support mittal then Jhanvi entered , earned his trust bla bla ..and then PK made Dhruv marry mittal ...But Audience need to see this ..

For me weakest Link of this show is Kavya-Kabir-Vyom angle .Making Vyom double agent and making kabir betray his country by hiding vyom truth is not a good step. Kabi married his friends wife and accepted his friend child and did not disclose Vyom truth to Kavya.. this is not call protecting the family and dost ka promise nibhana . 

Kavya and Kabir Eyelock is irritating and her flying hair ...Kabir should have brought kavya in the house as his friends widow and then their story could have blossomed naturally , this would have worked  Kavya is not relatable at all.why woman only option to marry someone as soon as  husband dies ..??? 

Makers need to show Kabir taking charge of Mittal Business also , I am liking the way he reacts and answers his father.. once he will start taking interest in Mittals personal and prodfessioanl side,. this will interrupt Jhanvi plan to take revenge and. .We need to see Dhruv past , why he married Jhanvi ..????

Yes its too early to ask but I guess Two main people can bring the story interesting ..Kabir and Jhanvi ..and meanwhile kabir lovestory can go parallaley with Kavya and Jhanvi hatestory can go with Dhruv ..

Again its my POV only .. But I am watching this show for Shrenu , she is doing brilliant and I am loving Zains, Ayub and Ishan Acting also ..

Yes that would be interesting!! 

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

I would have love this show starting with story of little Pooja. They would have shown her side of stor  for some months and then Shrenu can enter as grown up pooja/jhanvi. They started the show with a wedding set up as they were waiting for Kabir to return and his marriage with ishani. They should have shown Pooja entering Mittals life from office to House and last with her marriage to Druv. There is no need of those masked men and stunts. She could  have just observed the family members and find out the truth first and started the revenge. The problem its not still proved that PK is the culprit. Jhanvi believes PK is responsible and she is slow poisoning( in literal sense)the family from the day she married druv. Again they could have focused on her marriage to dhruv. jhanvi is insenstive towards Druv (till now he is not neg ) its really annoying for a person who show care for arush a child but showing no consideration or feelings for her own husband. 

I am still stuck at one thing if people like or not dont care i want shrezain together as couple of ebss. My pov.  

No comments on Kabir-Kavya as their story is in jet speed.Even though Vyom is dead only a little while ago Kavya hair is flying Lol.

😏 😏

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I agree with this part of your suggestion. The show needs some positivity. But love story isn't the solution. A positive character blocking Jhanvi's way is the solution, I believe.

True... And that could be dhruv and kabir. We could get some good brotherhood scenes too. 

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

They opened their cards too soon, other characters have nothing to do but expose her, it's completely black and white

They can revamp the show, kill Dhruv and Kavya in an accident, PK can't see his beloved Daughter in law in pain, Kabir and Jhanvi get married. Jhanvi and Kabir go from awkward to comfortable. Kabir gets to know about her but he doesn't go all "I hate you because you hate my family BS", he starts manipulating Jhanvi playing her own tricks on her, but there's no malice or hatred, both characters are manipulative, they are not bad, it's just a part of who they are hence perfect for each other. 

Even though I earlier though about this too when the show started but don't think cvs are going that way 😊

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

I didn't know Ekta has flawed male and female leads, I always thought that her bahus and betas are epitome of perfection, whole world can go wrong but female lead can never make mistakes. My bad! 

Janhvi also says how much she loves her in laws but she is going to ruin them, so I don't take things she says in front of her in laws seriously. 

Zain is male lead, they have to give him a strong character, I don't want good bahu vs Bad bahu crap. I'll take Kabir vs Jahnvi any day 

Yes yess.. The bahu vs bahu has become veryyyyy common. 

But dever vs bhabhi i think would be something new.