Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Amy142

Yup, agree. That's how typical ekta shows work. And it brings trps. I don't think ITV has reached that maturity level for audience to take gritty issues.  Web series might work,  but trp aunties' brains are warped.

And I think I would be a little grossed out if kabir and janhvi get married,  cuz right now she calls him bhaiya....ewww

I didn't know Ekta has flawed male and female leads, I always thought that her bahus and betas are epitome of perfection, whole world can go wrong but female lead can never make mistakes. My bad! 

Janhvi also says how much she loves her in laws but she is going to ruin them, so I don't take things she says in front of her in laws seriously. 

Zain is male lead, they have to give him a strong character, I don't want good bahu vs Bad bahu crap. I'll take Kabir vs Jahnvi any day 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

They opened their cards too soon, other characters have nothing to do but expose her, it's completely black and white

They can revamp the show, kill Dhruv and Kavya in an accident, PK can't see his beloved Daughter in law in pain, Kabir and Jhanvi get married. Jhanvi and Kabir go from awkward to comfortable. Kabir gets to know about her but he doesn't go all "I hate you because you hate my family BS", he starts manipulating Jhanvi playing her own tricks on her, but there's no malice or hatred, both characters are manipulative, they are not bad, it's just a part of who they are hence perfect for each other. 

Waah! 

What a wishful thinking.

Anything to make Shrenu and Zain as lead jodi! 

Chahe uske liye do injustice to other actors by kicking them out of the show.

Hence now I can safely say there two negative factors against Tanvi:

1) Some Avneil/Adiza fans 

2) Some Shrenu fans who want to see Zain with Shrenu. 

Poor Tanvi, dono taraf se hate hi milraha hai... Twitter and IF are majorly against her...

Btw thank God not everyone is a blind fan. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

kumkum was not an ekta show😆

Of course it is.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Nice idea 👏 . In the FB scene Vyom asked Kabir to take care of his wife and son. At that time Kavya was not in that place. So she was unaware every thing.  Kabir only conveyed the information to Kavya and asked for the marriage. My confusion is how could she accept this. It will be possible if her husband requested her directly as his last wish. Can't judge this woman character. I expect a strong reason for their marriage. So many things are there to reveal. 

Normally people like to watch the boy and girl love scenes rather than the mummy daddy love scenes. 

Actually nope. Earlier on in the show they showed a FB of when vyom took his last breath and it wasn't in the conflict area as shown in that recent double agent revelation episode, but in some facility, perhaps ambulance or hospital they were in with vyom on a bed. Both kabir and kavya were with him and he died saying to kabir "Kavya aur arush ko apna lo". Those were vyom's exact words in that flashback. That flashback was shown in first or second week of the show. So vyom did request kabir to marry kavya as his dying wish and that's why they married. Either you didn't see that FB scene or you forgot that it happened. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Waah! 

What a wishful thinking.

Poor Tanvi, dono taraf se hate hi milraha hai... Twitter and IF are majorly against her...

I am sorry... What?

So many labels and emotions, feels like I am in a Greek tragedy!!! Anyway You can safely say anything you want to but don't put my post as a base of it because I am not a fan or hater of anyone you have mentioned in your Post, I have never seen Zain and Shrenu before this show, I am not aware of ongoing fan wars in this forum, I just gave my suggestions to increase TRP, It wasn't even a good one, itna kya?

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

No yaar . It was produced by BAG Films. Producer was AnuRadha Prasad. Me too had this MU thar it was an Ek show since it start with K. Once Ek had this obsession with K and her shows were called K soaps.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Waah! 

What a wishful thinking.

We don't want this. Of course, we really like Zain, and we want (I think most actresses' FDs would) Zain opposite to their fav. 

But right now we are happy with Shrenu's role as Jahnvi. We are getting to see her do something new. In fact, there are a few JanRuv fans as well. So, we are not against Tanvi. 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I am confused about why a popular actor has been selected if his role will have been a dummy one. Till now Jaanvi doesn't do anything wrong expect the medicine matter. (It seems the medicines do not harm her completely and it has a short time effect just like the sleeping tablets)

So much negativity is there in this show is a meaningless talk.  Apart from the medicine matter the sons of PK should support Jaanvi if they are the right persons.

I think Kabir and Kavya 's paths will be differed due to their different perception. Kavya may support PK and try to save him from Jaanvi's intention even after she knows that PK is a no.1 criminal. Dhruv may support her.

But Kabir may support Jaanvi after knowing the truth and he may also try to damage PK's reputation to make him a perfect man.. Now Kavya may be a good DIL but not an honest person. Jaanvi may be a bad DIL but a straight forward one. People always accept this characters as the heros. So the deserved actors can get their dues. (This is my imagination only)

Ps    According to me a person who is supporting a bad one and try to save him even after knowing the truth cannot be considered as a positive character. Sill there is a confusion about the positive and the negative. 

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I am confused about why a popular actor has been selected if his role will have been a dummy one. Till now Jaanvi doesn't do anything wrong expect the medicine matter. (It seems the medicines do not harm her completely and it has a short time effect just like the sleeping tablets)

So much negativity is there in this show is a meaningless talk.  Apart from the medicine matter the sons of PK should support Jaanvi if they are the right persons.

I think Kabir and Kavya 's paths will be differed due to their different perception. Kavya may support PK and try to save him from Jaanvi's intention even after she knows that PK is a no.1 criminal. Dhruv may support her.

But Kabir may support Jaanvi after knowing the truth and he may also try to damage PK's reputation to make him a perfect man.. Now Kavya may be a good DIL but not an honest person. Jaanvi may be a bad DIL but a straight forward one. People always accept this characters as the heros. So the deserved actors can get their dues. (This is my imagination only)

Ps    According to me a person who is supporting a bad one and try to save him even after knowing the truth cannot be considered as a positive character. Sill there is a confusion about the positive and the negative. 

Lol nothing of this sort has been shown yet. And you have already drawn out a conclusion of who is bad and who is good and who will support who. 

Chill relax let the story play out. 

Then we can have a discussion :)

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

I am sorry... What?

So many labels and emotions, feels like I am in a Greek tragedy!!! Anyway You can safely say anything you want to but don't put my post as a base of it because I am not a fan or hater of anyone you have mentioned in your Post, I have never seen Zain and Shrenu before this show, I am not aware of ongoing fan wars in this forum, I just gave my suggestions to increase TRP, It wasn't even a good one, itna kya?

Actually you not the only one, who wants Shrenu and Zain as lead jodi. 

I have seen Shrenu fans requesting the makers on twitter to remove Tanvi from the show.

So thats why I said.

No offence