Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

I would have love this show starting with story of little Pooja. They would have shown her side of stor  for some months and then Shrenu can enter as grown up pooja/jhanvi. They started the show with a wedding set up as they were waiting for Kabir to return and his marriage with ishani. They should have shown Pooja entering Mittals life from office to House and last with her marriage to Druv. There is no need of those masked men and stunts. She could  have just observed the family members and find out the truth first and started the revenge. The problem its not still proved that PK is the culprit. Jhanvi believes PK is responsible and she is slow poisoning( in literal sense)the family from the day she married druv. Again they could have focused on her marriage to dhruv. jhanvi is insenstive towards Druv (till now he is not neg ) its really annoying for a person who show care for arush a child but showing no consideration or feelings for her own husband. 

I am still stuck at one thing if people like or not dont care i want shrezain together as couple of ebss. My pov.  

No comments on Kabir-Kavya as their story is in jet speed.Even though Vyom is dead only a little while ago Kavya hair is flying Lol.

Yeah it was too early to start eyelocks and hair flying for a couple who got married in unnatural circumstances. But may be there will be pressure on them to start the love story asap as that could be the only positive element. Here atleast they have not shown Vyom Kavya romance in beginning. Otherwise Kavya moving on from Vyom so soon would have looked more weird😕

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I agree with this part of your suggestion. The show needs some positivity. But love story isn't the solution. A positive character blocking Jhanvi's way is the solution, I believe.

And here that positive character has to be Kavya and not any other member of Mittal family. It can't be Kabir or Dhruv because if they say something against Jhanvi, the other members will believe as they are sons of the family and Jhanvi will be exposed . That will be too fast for a daily soap.But for most of the Mittals, Kavya is still an outsider. So if she says something against Jhanvi then nobody is going to believe and she will have fight with Jhanvi alone before Jhanvi get exposed.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

And here that positive character has to be Kavya and not any other member of Mittal family. It can't be Kabir or Dhruv because if they say something against Jhanvi, the other members will believe as they are sons of the family and Jhanvi will be exposed . That will be too fast for a daily soap.But for most of the Mittals, Kavya is still an outsider. So if she says something against Jhanvi then nobody is going to believe and she will have fight with Jhanvi alone before Jhanvi get exposed.

Yes, that is what should happen. 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

They opened their cards too soon, other characters have nothing to do but expose her, it's completely black and white

They can revamp the show, kill Dhruv and Kavya in an accident, PK can't see his beloved Daughter in law in pain, Kabir and Jhanvi get married. Jhanvi and Kabir go from awkward to comfortable. Kabir gets to know about her but he doesn't go all "I hate you because you hate my family BS", he starts manipulating Jhanvi playing her own tricks on her, but there's no malice or hatred, both characters are manipulative, they are not bad, it's just a part of who they are hence perfect for each other. 

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

They opened their cards too soon, other characters have nothing to do but expose her, it's completely black and white

They can revamp the show, kill Dhruv and Kavya in an accident, PK can't see his beloved Daughter in law in pain, Kabir and Jhanvi get married. Jhanvi and Kabir go from awkward to comfortable. Kabir gets to know about her but he doesn't go all "I hate you because you hate my family BS", he starts manipulating Jhanvi playing her own tricks on her, but there's no malice or hatred, both characters are manipulative, they are not bad, it's just a part of who they are hence perfect for each other. 

LOL is this a mash up of 2 ekta Kapoor shows? Pretty much sounds like kumkum and kasam 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amy142

LOL is this a mash up of 2 ekta Kapoor shows? Pretty much sounds like kumkum and kasam 

🤔 Really? I haven't watched either of them

But that works with TRP aunties, and romance between leads works with teenagers, that's the purpose of this post 

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Makers need to show FB of PK Mittal and Jhanvi ..how did Jhanvi entered in Mittal House , Business then family and suddeny PK completly started trusting her ..I know he is not very fond of his own sons ,,Dhurv does not say much and Kabir left home so no one was at home to support mittal then Jhanvi entered , earned his trust bla bla ..and then PK made Dhruv marry mittal ...But Audience need to see this ..

For me weakest Link of this show is Kavya-Kabir-Vyom angle .Making Vyom double agent and making kabir betray his country by hiding vyom truth is not a good step. Kabi married his friends wife and accepted his friend child and did not disclose Vyom truth to Kavya.. this is not call protecting the family and dost ka promise nibhana . 

Kavya and Kabir Eyelock is irritating and her flying hair ...Kabir should have brought kavya in the house as his friends widow and then their story could have blossomed naturally , this would have worked  Kavya is not relatable at all.why woman only option to marry someone as soon as  husband dies ..??? 

Makers need to show Kabir taking charge of Mittal Business also , I am liking the way he reacts and answers his father.. once he will start taking interest in Mittals personal and prodfessioanl side,. this will interrupt Jhanvi plan to take revenge and. .We need to see Dhruv past , why he married Jhanvi ..????

Yes its too early to ask but I guess Two main people can bring the story interesting ..Kabir and Jhanvi ..and meanwhile kabir lovestory can go parallaley with Kavya and Jhanvi hatestory can go with Dhruv ..

Again its my POV only .. But I am watching this show for Shrenu , she is doing brilliant and I am loving Zains, Ayub and Ishan Acting also ..

Nice idea 👏 . In the FB scene Vyom asked Kabir to take care of his wife and son. At that time Kavya was not in that place. So she was unaware every thing.  Kabir only conveyed the information to Kavya and asked for the marriage. My confusion is how could she accept this. It will be possible if her husband requested her directly as his last wish. Can't judge this woman character. I expect a strong reason for their marriage. So many things are there to reveal. 

Normally people like to watch the boy and girl love scenes rather than the mummy daddy love scenes. 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

You have all the qualifications to become a good writer. Now a days this type of stories reached the audience immediately and make the audience hook with the show.

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

🤔 Really? I haven't watched either of them

But that works with TRP aunties, and romance between leads works with teenagers, that's the purpose of this post 

Yup, agree. That's how typical ekta shows work. And it brings trps. I don't think ITV has reached that maturity level for audience to take gritty issues.  Web series might work,  but trp aunties' brains are warped.

And I think I would be a little grossed out if kabir and janhvi get married,  cuz right now she calls him bhaiya....ewww

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Amy142

kumkum was not an ekta show😆