Posted: 4 years ago

So I made this topic after I saw the disappointing trp of such a good show. Yeah there are few things which could have been better. And I have few suggestions in my mind as to how they could have showed or could show. 

First of all along with the revenge track there should have been a proper love track for jahnvi because her revenge and side by side love life could have been more interesting to watch. How tye positive male lead will bring the broken and negative janhvi back to track Dhruv and janhvi even though I like them their story is not strong enough. The main leads here are paired with different partners which is the first I have seen in any show 🤔

Already they have done the damage of revealing everything about janhvi's revenge in the 2nd week itself. Maybe they did this so that people would not hate janhvi for doing all this. Now that everything is out in the open there is no use of hiding the remaining suspense in the show. 😑

All the characters should be used well. PK janhvi kabir dhruv all of them are well written for now. No one is white washed.. All of them have different shades in their characters. They could have explored a bit with kavya's character by making her a bit shady too but still keeping her positive. Right now she is the typical good bahu which is seen in almost all TV shows. 😶

These are just my suggestions /thoughts. Any suggestions what they could improve in terms of storyline.. Characters..etc but still keeping it different from other shows. 

PS sorry for the long post 😂

See as I said before, this show is lacking positivity... now if they make Kavya grey shaded as well then the show will face more downfall. 

Kavya is the only character who is relatable and normal. Also her love story with Kabir can do wonders. Jhanvi and Dhruv also have a potential, but if they start showing Jhanvi's love story then it will defeat the show's main crux I.e her revenge.  

While I agree that Shrenu is doing a brilliant job of portraying Jhanvi Mittal, the truth is she alone cannot pull the audience by playing grey shaded character. 

For pulling more audience we need to see some more positive faces. They need to start promoting and showing all the family members in their promos. Especially Zain and Tanvi. As Zain has a huge fan following, the audience needs to know he is in the show. I feel majority of the audience are not even aware about Zain being part of the show. 

One of the contributing negative point of this show could be the nk fans (not all but maybe majority) who are not able accept yabir. And this constant rant of removing Tanvi from the show. 

Another is this constant criticism of yabir chemistry even though we know that their characters are such that they are bound to be awkward with each other for now. 

We need to spread positivity and accept all the characters for who they are. There is no reason to whitewash Jhanvi character, she is bound to be grey shaded as its her revenge story as well. 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago

Makers need to show FB of PK Mittal and Jhanvi ..how did Jhanvi entered in Mittal House , Business then family and suddeny PK completly started trusting her ..I know he is not very fond of his own sons ,,Dhurv does not say much and Kabir left home so no one was at home to support mittal then Jhanvi entered , earned his trust bla bla ..and then PK made Dhruv marry mittal ...But Audience need to see this ..

For me weakest Link of this show is Kavya-Kabir-Vyom angle .Making Vyom double agent and making kabir betray his country by hiding vyom truth is not a good step. Kabi married his friends wife and accepted his friend child and did not disclose Vyom truth to Kavya.. this is not call protecting the family and dost ka promise nibhana . 

Kavya and Kabir Eyelock is irritating and her flying hair ...Kabir should have brought kavya in the house as his friends widow and then their story could have blossomed naturally , this would have worked  Kavya is not relatable at all.why woman only option to marry someone as soon as  husband dies ..??? 

Makers need to show Kabir taking charge of Mittal Business also , I am liking the way he reacts and answers his father.. once he will start taking interest in Mittals personal and prodfessioanl side,. this will interrupt Jhanvi plan to take revenge and. .We need to see Dhruv past , why he married Jhanvi ..????

Yes its too early to ask but I guess Two main people can bring the story interesting ..Kabir and Jhanvi ..and meanwhile kabir lovestory can go parallaley with Kavya and Jhanvi hatestory can go with Dhruv ..

Again its my POV only .. But I am watching this show for Shrenu , she is doing brilliant and I am loving Zains, Ayub and Ishan Acting also ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sumita18

Makers need to show FB of PK Mittal and Jhanvi ..how did Jhanvi entered in Mittal House , Business then family and suddeny PK completly started trusting her ..I know he is not very fond of his own sons ,,Dhurv does not say much and Kabir left home so no one was at home to support mittal then Jhanvi entered , earned his trust bla bla ..and then PK made Dhruv marry mittal ...But Audience need to see this ..

For me weakest Link of this show is Kavya-Kabir-Vyom angle .Making Vyom double agent and making kabir betray his country by hiding vyom truth is not a good step. Kabi married his friends wife and accepted his friend child and did not disclose Vyom truth to Kavya.. this is not call protecting the family and dost ka promise nibhana . 

Kavya and Kabir Eyelock is irritating and her flying hair ...Kabir should have brought kavya in the house as his friends widow and then their story could have blossomed naturally , this would have worked  Kavya is not relatable at all.why woman only option to marry someone as soon as  husband dies ..??? 

Makers need to show Kabir taking charge of Mittal Business also , I am liking the way he reacts and answers his father.. once he will start taking interest in Mittals personal and prodfessioanl side,. this will interrupt Jhanvi plan to take revenge and. .We need to see Dhruv past , why he married Jhanvi ..????

Yes its too early to ask but I guess Two main people can bring the story interesting ..Kabir and Jhanvi ..and meanwhile kabir lovestory can go parallaley with Kavya and Jhanvi hatestory can go with Dhruv ..

Again its my POV only .. But I am watching this show for Shrenu , she is doing brilliant and I am loving Zains, Ayub and Ishan Acting also ..

Lol this marriage if yabir has been discussed over and again in the forum before. No need to discuss why and how. 

While you cannot relate to Kavya doesnt mean all the audience cant. 

Another thing had they shown Kavya living in the house as widow and then falling in love with Kabir would have made her character look shady. Also seeing PK's character there was no way Kavya would be allowed to stay at the Mittal house as a widow. 

Originally posted by Sumita18

Lol this marriage of yabir has been discussed over and over in the forum before. No need to discuss why and how. 

While you cannot relate to Kavya doesnt mean all the audience cant. 

Another thing had they shown Kavya living in the house as widow and then falling in love with Kabir would have made her character look shady. Also seeing PK's character there was no way Kavya would be allowed to stay at the Mittal house as a widow. 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago

@sumz_d

Its my point of view as an audience ..Simple is that.. :)  

Others can like whatever they want  ..

PS: Apna Apna choice hain ...

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

I would have love this show starting with story of little Pooja. They would have shown her side of stor  for some months and then Shrenu can enter as grown up pooja/jhanvi. They started the show with a wedding set up as they were waiting for Kabir to return and his marriage with ishani. They should have shown Pooja entering Mittals life from office to House and last with her marriage to Druv. There is no need of those masked men and stunts. She could  have just observed the family members and find out the truth first and started the revenge. The problem its not still proved that PK is the culprit. Jhanvi believes PK is responsible and she is slow poisoning( in literal sense)the family from the day she married druv. Again they could have focused on her marriage to dhruv. jhanvi is insenstive towards Druv (till now he is not neg ) its really annoying for a person who show care for arush a child but showing no consideration or feelings for her own husband. 

I am still stuck at one thing if people like or not dont care i want shrezain together as couple of ebss. My pov.  

No comments on Kabir-Kavya as their story is in jet speed.Even though Vyom is dead only a little while ago Kavya hair is flying Lol.

As I said, I believe that the biggest blunder that they have made is revealing Jhanvi's motives. Personally, I would have loved if Jhanvi as the mastermind would have got revealed later . 

But now that it cannot be undone, I think more importance should be given to the positive characters, and someone from the family should doubt Jhanvi seriously. 

Only one character is smart others are dumb-this thing is really not interesting. Both the parties need to be equally strong for people to enjoy their fight.

Originally posted by sumz_d

See as I said before, this show is lacking positivity... now if they make Kavya grey shaded as well then the show will face more downfall. 

Kavya is the only character who is relatable and normal. Also her love story with Kabir can do wonders. Jhanvi and Dhruv also have a potential, but if they start showing Jhanvi's love story then it will defeat the show's main crux I.e her revenge.  

While I agree that Shrenu is doing a brilliant job of portraying Jhanvi Mittal, the truth is she alone cannot pull the audience by playing grey shaded character. 

For pulling more audience we need to see some more positive faces. 

I agree with this part of your suggestion. The show needs some positivity. But love story isn't the solution. A positive character blocking Jhanvi's way is the solution, I believe.

Makers and channel should give us a new promo about upcoming episodes.....for tv audience, which is really needed.....it my pov