Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

SBS r the biggest spoon of ksg. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

she said sbb not sbs

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Yes, some one's personal life shouldn't be a criteria to choose them in the profession.. But we do have the fan following based out of both their personal and professional life.. And there could be conflicts on that.. ðŸ˜Š

When Parth's personal life went through trouble I felt bad for him as an actor.. He's such a good actor who had a good scope in the industry but due to many things his career got impacted.. Personally I have my own opinion about the actors but when it comes to following their show or movie, their acting matters but when it comes to following them as a fan, then yes deffo their personality and conduct matters.. Anyway Who knows if someone is changing or growing as a person due to various experiences.. ðŸ˜‰

In fact I have not seen the works of original Mr. B as well.. So it's the character that's driving me to know who it will be and infact I will be more than happy to see none of the season 1 characters get repeated in this season.. That's a far cry anyway.. smiley36

So as long as this character is not spoiling Anu-Pre anymore than that they've spoilt already then it should be fine..  Nothing to do with who's playing it.. Mr. B will be just another character like Navvu or Kom for me.  Only concern is that when big names play these characters, the actors override the character thus compromising main leads... I have no idea about any of the other names floating around for potential Mr. B character... I have not seen works of KSG as well but have read about him both on his acting and personal capacity.. And so among the other names this name is known to me.. Even Hina I have not known or heard earlier to her playing Komolika.. So comparatively KSG is a bigger name for me and so worried if they'll spoil Anu-Pre more than ever..

Ur worry is right about anurag prerna. 

Anyhow . As fans we expect our favourites to be perfect which is unreasonable . Two, what we know about them and their life is not even 10% so judging them on the basis of that is not right . Sometimes they themselves try to maintain that perfect image and do anything for it, pay the media houses to write only good about them , sometimes its the media who creates the hype or just pull them down to the ground in a minute. Sometimes the competitors spread false rumours..its dirty politics there . Thats why i personally stick to just on screen . Off screen just spoils the fun and it ends up in disappointment only . I just wish the best for all of them . Parth erica..and the entire cast..i feel bad for them but good luck to them . They are getting trps so its a win win for them. With mr bajaj its gonna get better trps..quality i dont know. 

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

It is confirmed

Ronit Roy is happy about KSG getting the role and feels he would do justice to it. "I’m very happy for Karan bagging the role of Bajaj. I think he’ll do a great job. My good wishes are with him. May he and kzk2 attain much greater heights of popularity than I did," the actor told Spotboye.com.

Ronit feels Karan is an experienced actor and he didn't need any tips from him. "He’s a seasoned actor and doesn’t need my advice. All I can say is, be cool," the actor said.

People still call Ronit Roy Mr Bajaj and it is one of his most memorable characters till date. "People still do call me that. It goes without saying that it was one of my iconic and career defining roles," Ronit added.

Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Article says “ Fans can’t wait to see Erica and Karan romance each other on the small screen “ 

Are we ?? ðŸ¤”😕

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/karan-singh-grover-mr-bajaj-of-kasautii-zindagii-kay-190516?fbclid=IwAR2khZ6ak-Aobdn0XzqHKN5259y41Vqrdlu1nnKrl85LRTL0uB7LP7FbfPg

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kalank

It is confirmed

Ronit Roy is happy about KSG getting the role and feels he would do justice to it. "I’m very happy for Karan bagging the role of Bajaj. I think he’ll do a great job. My good wishes are with him. May he and kzk2 attain much greater heights of popularity than I did," the actor told Spotboye.com.

Ronit feels Karan is an experienced actor and he didn't need any tips from him. "He’s a seasoned actor and doesn’t need my advice. All I can say is, be cool," the actor said.

People still call Ronit Roy Mr Bajaj and it is one of his most memorable characters till date. "People still do call me that. It goes without saying that it was one of my iconic and career defining roles," Ronit added.

Good for KSG. Though for me, Nobody can even come close to Ronit Roy's Bajaj.

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kalank

It is confirmed

Let the journey begin from grey shades to a lover. RR was something else he was just made for that role, it was his and only his let’s see what ksg does to this major character, hope he can handle the duty like RR earned for this character on his own. 

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

karan singh grover  played mr.bajaj's 1st evil son in law married to sneha also son in law to AB the real daddy of sneha, I am sure by now everybody knows that because don't have courage to go through 8 pages!!

Anyways bad bad bad choice!!!

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If its true waiting. He is too strong onscreen to ignore. Parth and ksg same screen will be treat to watch....

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Anupam from the show have said same character names but new story. Yet it seems to fall on deaf ears when ppl are expecting Mr.Bajaj and Prerna romance to repeat itself.

Last time around AnuPre were not married, this time they are.

Show began with AnuPre doing aarti together, Chunni from Durga Maa falling over them, Anu picking up Mohini’s chunni meant for him and saving Pre at the same time,  together doing the Druga maa dahan together. 

Then escaping Naveeen’s clutches and ending up at Durga Maa temple and getting married. 

They are protected by the divine is the premise, no third person will come between them. That means no Komo (and she tried every evil trick she knew more than once -spiking drinks, getting documents signed while intoxicated which won’t stand in court, road accidents. Still she never could get Anu to forget Pre,  her plans to get her chutki sindoor and honeymoon failed miserably.

If Komo couldn’t come between them, Scooter Bajaj (SCOOT-ovER = SCOOTER Bajaj😛. He would have to scoot over and leave AnuPre alone if they have anything to say about it. ðŸ˜†

Will Pre keep her distance from Scooter if Anu is behind bars the way he kept Komo at a distance.  Score in favor of AnuPre is 2-0 (neither Naveen nor Komo could come in between).

Hope Moloy is back on his feet soon and there to guide Pre if Anu is away and she doesn’t end up making dumb choices.

Edited by MERARAI - 5 years ago

Well since he's confirmed there's nothing anyone can do anymore lol I was just huge fan of KZK 1 Anurag and Prerna's story but whatever. I know for a fact since Karan is an amazing actor I'm gonna end up rooting for Bajaj when I shouldn't be haha. Welcome aboard hotshot ðŸ¤—