Not Karan Wahi, but Karan Singh Grover to play new 'Mr. Bajaj' - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

Who cares.. all crap now. I am just boycotting it after next week. I still dont think that story has to be similar to first 1 in 2019.. but ekta has and always will care about money trp then moral ethics.. so not going to watch at all. Good luck to those who will be watching. They just destroyed everything. 

Agreed. I literally just ranted about something similar on a forum of one of her other shows. She and her writers just give no F**Ks. Honestly, she should be sued for the damage she causes to the public's mental space. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I honestly don't know how i feel about KSG playing Mr. Bajaj. I don't get the right vibe from him. 

Soulmate27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

ksg too strong n toxic for ps & ejf...

the show is turned crappy anywayz..parica shld leave the show

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Iqbal Khan was the best choice IMO.

I dunno why but I dislike KSG from his earlier days(even in KZK1)😆.. But looking at how much fanbase he has, I'm more worried about my AnuPre. Knowing Ekta only loves trp gives me more worries. Hope they'll stick to AnuPre story and would not butcher them more. They ruined the iconic Komo character hope they won't do it with Bajaj too 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Iqbal Khan was the best choice IMO.

I dunno why but I dislike KSG from his earlier days(even in KZK1)😆.. But looking at how much fanbase he has, I'm more worried about my AnuPre. Knowing Ekta only loves trp gives me more worries. Hope they'll stick to AnuPre story and would not butcher them more. They ruined the iconic Komo character hope they won't do it with Bajaj too 

It doesn't matter how much fanbase KSG has. Prerna and Anurag will be seperated , only to unite for a short time to concieve Prem and Sneha.

That being said, I am not sure KSG is the right choice for Bajaj, but m willing to give him a chance.

Bajaj has always been EK's fave and she has given more than needed hints regarding how 2nd love can be more powerful than first, and how Anu-Pre will stand for each other but won't live together. Just hoping Anurag is not butchered for pairing Pre-Jaj!

This is so hilarious that, KSG played the role of Bajaj's son in law named Sharad in season 1 and now he is playing the role of Bajaj, he was a villain in season 1 and played the role of Sneha's husband 

Jenny and Shabbir Ahluwalia look so good together in the show as Shabbir played the role of her second husband in the show, Omi and Sneha were relationship goals!!!!

Omi was a better person than Sharad 

Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know what is Ekta on? The idea of casting same actor in a reboot season is something to laugh about. KSG is being recarnated n Cvs r desperately on punarjanam mode😆 He would be feeling old but I thought a Senior Actor would play Bajaj. 

Chalo KSG is uncle now😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

It doesn't matter how much fanbase KSG has. Prerna and Anurag will be seperated , only to unite for a short time to concieve Prem and Sneha.

That being said, I am not sure KSG is the right choice for Bajaj, but m willing to give him a chance.

Bajaj has always been EK's fave and she has given more than needed hints regarding how 2nd love can be more powerful than first, and how Anu-Pre will stand for each other but won't live together. Just hoping Anurag is not butchered for pairing Pre-Jaj!

Completely agree..hoping they wont degrade anurag more than they have already done . 

Its so obvious that if she is casting ksg, he wont come as a mere third angle.of the triangle. Prerna falla in love with mr bajaj. What scares me more is the thought of anurag playing komolikas husband . I hope by then ..by then kya in a short while i quit this nonsence 

Its.so difficult to figure out , alt balaji is also by ekta and their creations are so.much better..its not like she or her team dont know what creativity is , how a story should be presented how to balance between drama and entertainment . I recently saw broken , and dil hi toh hai..they were sòoooo so good..i just wish parth does some of these web series..

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

That's what I'm worried for. I want them to start a fresh story of AnuPreJaj. As we need some new flavours.Agreed with the part that they shouldn't butcher Anurag more! Already his half baked shaadis made him butchered no more shaadis and questioning pre's character please! They can show kasautis in many other ways! 

The thing we need to watch is if Bajaj character is going to be totally same or not. Hopefully KSG will do justice to the role. Cvs should create a proper base for this track as its going to be loooooooong..maybe till the end if we go by kzk1 ðŸ˜†

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Isn't Prem born yet😕He need to take birth before Bajaj's entry