Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

KSG is amazing actor..He and erica will create magic together..

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Can't say anything about his personal life but gotta say, he's one good actor and  a great looking guy, Erica and he will look good together. I was always more of a Prerna-Bajaj fan so let's see if I'm one again lol. 

Welcome aboard KSG! 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

IMO KSG USED TO BE good when he was young, but he was not as great as he was in DMG in Qubool Hai, due to his drugs, drinking, multiple relationships, affairs, aging. His focus was more on appearance and attention than acting after he lost his mind.

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ignoring personal life. ( nobody is saint in the industry).  Karan Grover looks good and acts also well.  If Bajaj has to be dominating character then he suits the role.  I wished Iqbal to do the role.  Hiten would not looked that much dominating.  No body can match ronit roy.  He will be forever in my memory.  Cezane and shweta couldn't stand each other so story was forced to be in favour of Bajaj prerna.  I want any pre to unite at last.  Anurag deserves all happiness.

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Let's hope that KSG brings in some spicy script to the show and take Anu-Pre journey forward and not backward.. Anu vs Pre didn't work in Ms. Nikka track so they better get Anu-Pre vs Mr. Scooter track... Don't want Pre doing sacrifice and Anu misunderstanding.. 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why I feel Mr scooter will add fuel to the fire which miss nikka ignited

I hope anupre can see through each other

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

He was good in qubool hai. He will look good as Rishabh Bajaj 

But this time I want him to be sidelined and get anupre more screen space and their relationship should process.

Waiting to see if This Bajaj will have children too 🤔

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

For me, this is ...

I have mixed feelings towards Bajaj entering the show. Was a huge fan of Shweta and Cezanne, used to be crazy for Anu-Pre. But after Anurag's character was butchered royally , I was not sure if I wanted Pre to be with Anu.

I had never liked Bajaj . For me, he was the reason Anu-Pre seperated. But after 20 year leap, don't know what happened or may be the characterization of the leads or probably the bonding of Bajaj and Sneha, but I actually started liking bajaj and kind of started rooting for him and Pre together.

Now coming back to this Kasauti, I m again a huge fan of Anu-Pre , but scared that when Bajaj enters , will I root for him once he turns positive (?)

Regarding KSG  , once upon a time was a huge fan of dmg but after his divorce with Jenny and the way he bitched about her and fell so madly in love with Bipasha and made her the same promises , he made to jenny.... All this left a bad taste and I could no longer like him. But that being said, he is a good actor , so let's see. I m willing to give him a chance and not judge him for his personal life, though for me, nobody can essay Bajaj as good as Ronit Roy.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think KSG is a v fine mix of acting talent good looks and charismatic screen presence and will be a fine choice to play Bajaj and him with Eri and Parth will.make for a very eyecandy triangle. 

PS his offscreen self is not my concern 

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RD-

I think KSG is a v fine mix of acting talent good looks and charismatic screen presence and will be a fine choice to play Bajaj and him with Eri and Parth will.make for a very eyecandy triangle. 

PS his offscreen self is not my concern 

Yeah!! And I can't wait to see Mr.Khan as Risabh Bajaj! Offscreen matters even I don't care. I just love him onscreen. All the best to karan