Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shalini1323

I agree it's kind of Deepika to visit RK's parents... but I mean how many times do we see Ranbir visiting her parents in Bangalore? :\

Deepika didn't visit them coz they are rks parents. She visited them coz they are her seniors in the industry and she has worked with them, rishi is ill, so many other stars like PC, amir and anupam kher have also visited rishi and neetu in NYC

Rk has no connection with dps parents so he has no reason to visit them 

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Lol ... Neetu cropped everyone else again.. 😂😂

Wonder how her guests and friends feel . Trying to make it look like deepika visited them alone when her friend and others were present. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SriRani

Oh Girl! You should be with your in laws and your parents if it’s about Mother’s Day 

its not necessary that the entire world MUST celebrate Mother's Day.........as it is, celebrating just one day for parents is not our culture......

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So acccording to some in this forum and people who have one brain cell honestly, Deepika visiting Rishi and Neetu is attention seeking, this and that, disrespectful to her own in laws yada yada yada.. Guess y'all never visited someone who had cancer or a life threatening disease in your life without an ulterior agenda. Says more about y'all than Deepika that y'all can't quantify or qualify the simplest of gestures in the way it's supposed to be. 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

its not necessary that the entire world MUST celebrate Mother's Day.........as it is, celebrating just one day for parents is not our culture......

Neetu posted the pics around 1 or 2 AM NewYork time. So the pics was from the day before or night before not from today (mother's day). 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Neetu posted the pics around 1 or 2 AM NewYork time. So the pics was from the day before or night before not from today (mother's day). 

Yes, deepika did not visit them on mother's day, she visited them the day before mothers day 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Melissaa

okay...i didnt knew the timing........... but suppose even if she did visit.......... its not a big deal....... as its not a rule that Mother's day be celebrated by everyone..........

secondly, its not like she purposely went there to meet them on mother's day, leaving her mother and mother in law here ........ she is in NY for work reasons and it would be so wrong of her, to not meet her senior co-actors who is recovering from a serious disease..... esp when you do maintain a cordial relation with them at other times........

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Lol ... Neetu cropped everyone else again.. 😂😂

Wonder how her guests and friends feel . Trying to make it look like deepika visited them alone when her friend and others were present. 

I know! Her cropping skills are still intact 😂.  I wonder if all the pictures are cropped or just this one? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxW6cYagy1m/?igshid=1qq42ofosle52

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I know! Her cropping skills are still intact 😂.  I wonder if all the pictures are cropped or just this one? 

Deepika'a bestie Sneha Ramchander who stays in New York is standing to her right. So Sneha accompanied her there for what seems to be a group dinner.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Lol.. unbelievable she is. 

Making it look like Deepika went to meet them solo when her own friends and deepika’s nyc friend was present.