Neetu Kapoor uploads pics with Deepika Padukone - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

No we don’t want him in our side .. He can keep his gender and his gossip king tag. 

Omg yes 😂😂

Originally posted by zara321

Deepika didn't visit them coz they are rks parents. She visited them coz they are her seniors in the industry and she has worked with them, rishi is ill, so many other stars like PC, amir and anupam kher have also visited rishi and neetu in NYC

Rk has no connection with dps parents so he has no reason to visit them 

Ok, first of all - I do not think that's the only reason. I don't remember Deepika visiting Irfan Khan or Sonali Bendre etc. So, it's definitely not a case of "seniors in the industry".. and it's untrue to say "RK has no connection, she visited her seniors"..  Rishi & Neetu definitely hold a special place in her life for whatever reason. And like i said it's nice & kind of deepika to do so. 

But Neetu & Rishi didn't even treat her right in the beginning... RK left her scarred for a while. We all know it wasn't an easy breakup. 

I am glad she doesn't hold a grudge but I do feel that all the girls RK dated/currently dating - the girls invest a lot more than him in him & his side of the family and the relationship than RK ever did.

Just check out the time the number of times Alia has been spotted with the kapoor family vs Ranbir with the Bhatts. 

Originally posted by shalini1323

Ok, first of all - I do not think that's the only reason. I don't remember Deepika visiting Irfan Khan or Sonali Bendre etc. So, it's definitely not a case of "seniors in the industry".. and it's untrue to say "RK has no connection, she visited her seniors"..  Rishi & Neetu definitely hold a special place in her life for whatever reason. And like i said it's nice & kind of deepika to do so. 

But Neetu & Rishi didn't even treat her right in the beginning... RK left her scarred for a while. We all know it wasn't an easy breakup. 

I am glad she doesn't hold a grudge but I do feel that all the girls RK dated/currently dating - the girls invest a lot more than him in him & his side of the family and the relationship than RK ever did.

Just check out the time the number of times Alia has been spotted with the kapoor family vs Ranbir with the Bhatts. 

Irfan and Sonali are back in India...so how would she visit them in NY when they aren't there at the moment? Also not everyone posts pics with people who visit them, we do not even know who all visited Irfan. Neetu posted her pic the same as she posted pics of Aamir and PC when they visited Rishi.

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Eggon_Snow

Irfan and Sonali are back in India...so how would she visit them in NY when they aren't there at the moment? Also not everyone posts pics with people who visit them, we do not even know who all visited Irfan. Neetu posted her pic the same as she posted pics of Aamir and PC when they visited Rishi.

The bigger question is did she crop others or did PC and Aamir visited then solo? 😂😂😂 This cropping thing is hilarious. RK mummy ko bolo na kiya karey. 😂😂😂

I have not even seen her visiting them in India. But anyway that wasn't my point. It's pretty obvious  Neetu and Rishi are definitely more than just "industry folks" for her. There's definitely a soft corner. And there's nothing wrong with that.  

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

The bigger question is did she crop others or did PC and Aamir visited then solo? 😂😂😂 This cropping thing is hilarious. RK mummy ko bolo na kiya karey. 😂😂😂

Did not crop out others in the Aamir pic and PC visited solo most likely

https://www.instagram.com/neetu54/p/BuIF_eqgBun/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=hnhlqyo1a511

https://www.instagram.com/neetu54/p/BoshZmWFXAx/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=10dpcw25422xt

I have not even seen her visiting them in India. But anyway that wasn't my point. It's pretty obvious  Neetu and Rishi are definitely more than just "industry folks" for her. There's definitely a soft corner. And there's nothing wrong with that.  

Hain..how would you know if she went to visit? Irfan is intensely private and Sonali also may not post a pic of every visitor at her home. Everyone is not pulling a Neetu.

Lol, you can believe what you want as most RK fans tend to.

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 4 years ago

Hain..how would you know if she went to visit? Irfan is intensely private and Sonali also may not post a pic of every visitor at her home. Everyone is not pulling a Neetu.

Lol, you can believe what you want as most RK fans tend to.

Do I sound like a RK fan here? I take that as a solid insult. LOL. 

You need to read my previous post to figure out my point. 

nice of dp to meet d sick n their family at dis time ,seems dp is nice , nice gesture by her

This was not the first time DP visited NewYork since Rishi started his treatment there.she was in NewYork to shoot for her Vogue cover and 73 question earlier this year in January.  If Rishi and Neetu were so close to her and hold special place in her life because of her past relation with RK she would have visited them in January also. The Kapoor most probably invited her this time seeing how her visit to NY was splashed all over the media the visit in January was not broadcasted in the media. Her fans knew because DP,  her hairstylist  and makeup artist (who styles her when she attends hollywood events)  posted pics with the captions saying they were in NY.