Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

GUESS WHO.

Jokes apart, nice pics. Looks like they had a lot of fun. :)

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovemango

When DP posted Neetu and Rishi’s bouquet after Padmavati, then the conspiracy theorists were criticising her for being still in love with Ranbir, attention seeking by showing how crazily she wants affection from Neetu etc etc. Now that Neetu posts photos with DP, I hope there’s no double standard and we accuse Neetu of being attention seeking as well, because people clearly can’t digest the fact that DP might actually just be friends with them and respects them professionally as seniors in her industry, esp as Rishi is ailing. 🙄

Anyway my personal opinion is that she clearly has no beef with Ranbir or his parents, this has clearly been well established in the last few years.

Are u serious? Neetu shud be accused of attention seeking? For wat? Posting with Deepika? She has lot more on her own. She doesn't need to, not even Dp need to do. U want to accuse Neetu for expressing gratitude for Deepika's visit? She need attention seeking when her man is not fully well and overcame such big tough time? No one shud be accused, neither Neetu nor Deepika. They're all frnds and acquaintances and well wishers. It is grace to visit someone wen u r in their city and i'm glad she did.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

That is not true, deepika has met neetu and rishi after a very long time, tbh any Bollywood star that goes to New York visits rishi so deepika is doing the same here 

And they are not just rks parents, neetu and rishi are stars in their own right, especially rishi was a big star during his time

They both are her coactors too. People react as if world revolves around Ranbir 😁 and coming to Ranveer's parents they are her family there is no comparison whatsoever.

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Are u serious? Neetu shud be accused of attention seeking? For wat? Posting with Deepika? She has lot more on her own. She doesn't need to, not even Dp need to do. No one shud be accused, neither Neetu nor Deepika. They're all frnds and acquaintances and well wishers. It is grace to visit someone wen u r in their city and i'm glad she did.

My post wasn’t directed towards you - was clearly being sarcastic about Neetu being attention seeking as Deepika has been blamed to be previously many times on this forum. If you see the bottom part of my post, you can see what my personal opinion is.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

They both are her coactors too. People react as if world revolves around Ranbir 😁 and coming to Ranveer's parents they are her family there is no comparison whatsoever.

exactly, rishi and neetu are deepika's coactors and also her seniors in the industry, rishi is also sick so that is why deepika is meeting them, priyanka also met rishi and neetu a few months ago and neetu posted pics, so it has nothing to do with rk 

deepika took ranveer's parents with her to london to see the unveiling of her madame tussauds wax statue, Deepika considers them like her own parents, they are her family 

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Even I used to feel deepika is in love with ranbir , but nah, she knows RK is ill and just paid a courtesy visit. Ranbir and her broke up ages ago so water under the bridge.

One could argue that the pics may be up due to impending announcement of Luv Ranjan movie etc. but I. honestly don’t think there is much to it. As for being seen with Ranveer’s parents they’re not as visible nor are they celebs so..... 

And in that way even PC visited Rishi, and her and ranbir clearly despise each other so in this industry these things don’t matter. 

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 4 years ago
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Its a good gesture if she is visiting Rishi. I also think she might be doing that movie with Ranbir

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Neetu seems to hold grudges only till these girls date her son, after break up, she has been kind to both dp and kat on social media.

shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree it's kind of Deepika to visit RK's parents... but I mean how many times do we see Ranbir visiting her parents in Bangalore? :\

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini1323

I agree it's kind of Deepika to visit RK's parents... but I mean how many times do we see Ranbir visiting her parents in Bangalore? :\

Deepu parents are fit and fine so no need for RK to visit .

Deepika visited an ailing man ,basic difference na