Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Update : Image Resizer Removed 

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

And also pls provide "Read" and "Unread" option for outbox too in PMs...so that we can have idea whether the person read our PM or not..

Free_Rein thumbnail

Some emojis of phone keyboard like downward pointing emoji are not working from phone from today morning,they are getting posted as question marks.Until yesterday it was working fine though.... i am trying to post here some emojis like downward pointing emoji????????????

Free_Rein thumbnail

And also when i edit comments ,the emojis used from phone keyboard turning into question marks...its happening only from morning for example ??????

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Image resizing I know i have mentioned this before but the resizer is really unreliable on this site. 

Even if i want a small image or a size of my choice it just gives  one big size regardless.

Pls take this request into consideration because i need it for my FF's /Threads 

I am learning about imgur but it will take me time I really need this function to work .

Removing image resize option is by design. If you need a small image post a small image. 

Cause many times members do not realise they upload very large image and resizes in the text editor. But that does not reduce the image size and that is what makes the site slow to load.

Silvermist32223 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A couple of bugs which were earlier reported by WaveTeal too..

1.  One can like his/her own post..no notification
  2. Can send a buddy request to your own profile - creates multiple buddies of your username in the buddy list.
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

And also when i edit comments ,the emojis used from phone keyboard turning into question marks...its happening only from morning for example ??????

See phone emojis  turned into question marks after editing the post..

Before editing ...this was the postπŸ‘‡:

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pls bring back old one. Is it possible? So many also left.

Old site has a look that is magical and addictive. It felt like a home. This one lacks life and purely technical, soulless and lifeless.

Silvermist32223 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Total no. of pages indicator or no. of search results will be useful for Forum Search

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Vijay Sir,

I am not able to logout and use setting option, plus when I am sending email it is showing INDIAFORUMS.COM a wrong ID