Would kajol have played Roop if kalank was made as per original plan??

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

We know kalank was originally planned to be made with

SRK=Zafar

Kajol=Roop

Ajay devgn=Dev

Rani=Satya

Would kajol have played roop?As a wife cheating ajay's character..she had refused kank because she couldn't play such a character right?

I know SRK kajol would've made zafar roop magical..but cant imagine the outrage that would've happened then if srk's character was shown to die at the end?

10-20 years later too..ajay would continue to be bashed for coming between zafar and roop😆.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I dont think anymore. 

In 2019's Bollywood Ajay is doing the best career wise

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

I dont think anymore. 

In 2019's Bollywood Ajay is doing the best career wise

That's not what I meant.

I was talking about a scenario in which if kalank was made as per original plan with the above actors. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Kalank would have worked better in the 90s imo

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Could have worked then

Srk kajol have aura,dilwale only worked coz'of srkaj pairing.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

zafar came bet roop dev but it is roop who went for dat

Dis is kank reloaded but with only one EMAdis time, perhaps KJo wanted to prove not only NRIs and modern families, traditional women and men too cheat. 

Infact i dont think dis is the same story, story changed with the title Shiddat. Dis is new one, Kjo's movie not Yash's dream project, he just tried to make it dat way for promotion. So wat Kajol accepted is not dis Roop.

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

zafar came bet roop dev but it is roop who went for dat

Dis is kank reloaded but with only one EMAdis time, perhaps KJo wanted to prove not only NRIs and modern families, traditional women and men too cheat. 

Infact i dont think dis is the same story, story changed with the title Shiddat. Dis is new one, Kjo's movie not Yash's dream project, he just tried to make it dat way for promotion. So wat Kajol accepted is not dis Roop.

Even I felt the same. Kajol would've never accepted to play the roop that we saw in kalank.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

We know kalank was originally planned to be made with

SRK=Zafar

Kajol=Roop

Ajay devgn=Dev

Rani=Satya

Would kajol have played roop?As a wife cheating ajay's character..she had refused kank because she couldn't play such a character right?

I know SRK kajol would've made zafar roop magical..but cant imagine the outrage that would've happened then if srk's character was shown to die at the end?

10-20 years later too..ajay would continue to be bashed for coming between zafar and roop😆.

If Kajol liked the script, she would have done it. If not, she would reject it immediately and move the hell on.

Kajol did not object to being the "other woman" per se in KANK. She done so in Dil Kya Kare (1999). Her issue was like the rest of us, the script and characterisation. 

Kajol is the ONLY actress in history who rejects MASSIVE movies that are certified hits if she didn't love the character/script. i.e. Veer Zaara, Mohabbatein, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Chalte Chalte, Dil To Pagal Hai and 3 Idiots!!!

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

it would have bombed even then..

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

If Kajol liked the script, she would have done it. If not, she would reject it immediately and move the hell on.

Kajol did not object to being the "other woman" per se in KANK. She done so in Dil Kya Kare (1999). Her issue was like the rest of us, the script and characterisation. 

Kajol is the ONLY actress in history who rejects MASSIVE movies that are certified hits if she didn't love the character/script. i.e. Veer Zaara, Mohabbatein, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Chalte Chalte, Dil To Pagal Hai and 3 Idiots!!!

Can't imagine any of these movies with her...