Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

See the quote below, srk fans will lap her up! Just how Sri Devi's fans became jhanvi fans on her debut.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

How does she have the biggest fan club? She seems to be the most hated ?

Originally posted by: Anam...

If she has even 20% of her father’s personality, she has nothing to worry about. 

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This had me 😂

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

Senior Vogue Editor too corroborated her statements. “She didn’t make it to the cover because she is SRK’s daughter. In fact we were not aware that she was related to SRK. We saw a pretty innocent face who walked into our office and we thought of having her picture. Losers should stop wasting their time commenting on who we should have on our magazine cover,” the Editor gave a firm reply.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KhaanaBaDosh

See the quote below, srk fans will lap her up! Just how Sri Devi's fans became jhanvi fans on her debut.

With all due respect sympathy had a huge factor in Janhvi's appreciation. I remember when I was seeing Dhadak in the theatre I overheard someone say Janhvi deserves this film even before the film started. TBH I think I am a Janhvi fan out of sympathy too....

With Suhana it is not going to be same - the current generation doesnt even like SRK. SRK IS for the 90's and early 2000's generation of people 

In order for Suhana to work she needs to click with the current and younger generation. SRK's fans are in their 30's and 40's now - that is not her demographic and nobody in their 30's will care to "push her" 

Chameliii thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameliii

She is unfit for acting

As far as looks are concerned

Ha ab vo b aloo jaise plastic surgery krwaye toh kuch keh ni sakte ☺️

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Probably the time "nepo-haters' waste on bashing people who are yet to debut, is given to indie/ small movies & actors and the same interest is shown in their personal lives, perhaps the industry will see upsurge in real outsiders. Positive or negative, the buzz is always around insiders and star kids. 

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KhaanaBaDosh

Thank you for assuming stuff. If Sara has gained a majority of fans on the basis of her personality, I don’t think it’s wrong to think that it may work for Suhana as well although she is lacking in the looks department. 

She was cute when she was a kid. But, too much skin show n adult type dirty poses made her irritating. Teenagers shud act like teenagers. And that Vogue cover to discuss her hobbies just blew the lid

I think nobody likes Aryu and Suhana in this forum. Aree kya bigada hai mere parivaar walonne tum logoka? 👎🏼

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why is Suhana coming first? Aryan not interested? I thought he would be the one to join film industry first! Where is he?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Why is Suhana coming first? Aryan not interested? I thought he would be the one to join film industry first! Where is he?

Technically even Suhana is not coming for now.. There are a couple of years to that unless she or her parents change her mind.. Aryan does not seem too interested in acting.. I think he will go behind the surprise or maybe surprise everyone with a debut announcement😆